Should there be laws against black man hollering at white women?

I can't think of any reason why there shouldn't be? How am I supposed to pretend I live in a civilized society when I can't go downtown without hearing shit from coons like pic related like

>AYO cracka dat whyte bitch you wif got a nice azz
>Lemme eat summa dem braps cuz

I'm not talking about feminist legislation. I'm literally saying that if I'm not allowed to just shoot niggers on the spot the law should at least stop this shit from happening...

bump

Sounds like you live in a really shitty city, user. It's not going to change anytime soon. Move out while you can and you won't have to deal with the chimps.

Have you ever considered kicking the offending nigger's head in?

there should be laws against black men period

Why i like when black women do this to my woman. Gives me a chubb imagining them with her.

No because I'm weak. He could walk right up to my gf and eat her braps and there's not a thing I could do about it, legally speaking.

what are braps?

Shut the fuck up whitey

*BRRRAAAAAAAPP*

Came here to post this. They're orcs.

still don't get it, not an expert in tribespeak

just get a gun and shoot them in the face, problem solved

being a nigger achieved

i'm not quite sure how else to explain a brap 2bh

>Carry a gun/taser/spray
>Nigga holla at ur girl
>say "AYO HOL UP"
>Nigga go chimp mode
>Oy vey! The goyim attacked me, had to shut him down

I feel like pepper spray is awfully effeminate for a man

What is really effeminate is being so weak you can't even stand up for your girl while a bunch of primates growl at her.
It's time to take the iron pill user, honor your anglo ancestors

Carry around a handgun, and at the first sign of disrespect or off comment, unload 8 clips in the general direction of offending parties.

>clips

You're not fooling us, Anita. Fuck off.

This is now a memri thread.

nice I don't have that one, thanks

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

i hate when black men take our women's braps