What did he mean by this ?

What did he mean by this ?

bump

He snorted cocaine and acid and now he is experiencing an "autistic" high.

God I hate that lisping faggot.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges,

It means he's going to sell snakeoil because he wants to develop passive income so he can live a high-end lifestyle supported by his retarded fans.

Honestly, if youre pathetic enough to think you need this meathead's self help book, youre probably down on your luck enough to think you need his brain pills.

He's fucking rolling.

It means he once sucked off a tranny.

Why did this cuck disavow the alternative right because of 6 retards giving Roman salutes?

On the topic of nootropics, what's Sup Forums's opinion on Gwern?

Anybody migrate here from Lesswrong? I used to go there for giggles.

Literally MY BRAND!

He once spoke on how ethnic-nationalism is normal in the rest of the world in a periscope I watched during the election, so he's just cucking cause he got scared.

Like literally he broke frame to cuck for the media narrative. He didn't even have to say a word. Yet, he cucked and it was sad and pathetic to witness it.

Looks like some pretty cringy euphoria going on over there

Mandril Mindframe
Baboon Brainstate
6Gorillion Mindset

He's also married to some mud (and raising another man's kid). He's a literal cuckold

Yes. The journos were only there to catch material to destroy the alt right with. The people who cucked gave them exactly what they wanted.

kek, that's some distilled cringe right there. good shit.

>muh twitter impressions
>muh #1 tiny category podcast

Buy my self help books!

Btw when did self help books stop being universally considered scams and the lowest of the lowest type of writing?

I watched Cernobitches stream for 1 minute and alarms went off blaring "walter mitty" and "conman"

You'd have to have 0 life experience to not recognize his type immediately

yep

ive the same feeling but not as strong on PJW

>I'm part of something that was created by the Jews

I did a double flop on my triple stack with gorilla mind and infused it with brain force plus. My mind became a super charged drill ready to pierce the heavens.