Aus/pol/ - Happening Soon Edition

>Melbourne terrorist plot: Three charged, two in custody over alleged Christmas Day attack plan

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-23/police-foil-alleged-christmas-day-'terrorist-plot'-in-melbourne/8143762

Police just foiled a major terror attack in Melbourne today. Looks like Australia is next on ISIS' list. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit the Boxing Day test or Sydney on NYE.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/03/the-american-leader-in-the-islamic-state/510872/
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/33638452/hero-tradie-stopped-potential-arsonist-from-blowing-up-petrol-station/#page1
rense.com/general32/americ.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also the Sydney to Hobart race.

Why does Australia even have so many Muslims? I thought the Chinese and Vietnamese were your largest immigrant groups?

Yeah, there are more Buddhists and Hindus in Australia than Muslims so we don't have as many as Europe, but the ones here are quite prone to radicalisation for some reason.

seven news is saying that nobody is at risk, but that's clearly false.

i have, for the last two days, seen the state police (queensland) back off and mess around (doing shit like pulling people over for no reason just to do an RBT, asking ID from cunts just walking down the street etc) with a bunch of stuck up shitheads in fancy ass cars with nice jackets and suits peering into certain suburbs, staring at people, following people randomly, etc. aka the AFP/ASIO depending on how you want to look at it.

they are panicking HARD. if i was going to place a bet on the location of the next terrorist attack, it'd be in queensland. i haven't seen anything like this since old mate shot up that cafe in sydney back in 2014.

>lebs
not even once

Yeah, it's the mudshits you should be worried about
>pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are 75% of the population
half a million of population are part abo subhumans - pic related; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expcect these number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive

Almost every story I read about a jihadi in the west involves one character from Australia. Just today I was reading this one:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/03/the-american-leader-in-the-islamic-state/510872/

It's discouraging, as our Lebos are usually Maronites and pretty chill. You got the fucked ones, I guess.

Can't we start profiling? If your fucking wives wear bags you're probably fundamental and stabby

>tfw going to Sydney test against PAKISTAN

Just fucking try us you goat fucking cunts

Why Queensland? Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra are the only likely targets in Australia 2bh

Fuck Australia. You're literally the worst out of all the British colonies. Even Zimbabwe is more respectable than you.

Are you mad because unlike you cunts we actually stop the bombs before they go off?

i live in queensland, so i don't really know what's going on in other states.

but, i do know that the cops here are mainly looking for excuses to fuck around while still seeming like they're doing their jobs. you have drug crackdowns and so on, but even then they're somewhat obvious about it.

for them to completely and utterly pull back, to stop doing ANYTHING except the bottom of the barrel PR announcement level bullshit, is so uncharacteristic it's insane. add the feds lurking around in insane numbers and the fact that the feds don't care about this shithole unless a national PR incident is about to go down and you have a recipe for a shit storm.

Says the cunt with a muzzie for a mayor

Try again. The UK hasn't had a proper terror attack in over a decade. Meanwhile your "intelligence" agencies are only stopping attacks like a day beforehand.

> if you defuse the bombs, the bombers win

>The UK hasn't had a proper terror attack in over a decade.

Of course they stopped this decade, if they kept bombing the UK now 90% of the victims would be Muslim.

SYDNEY FIREWORKS

N
Y
E

DON'T FUCKING GO BROS IF YOU WANT YOUR TORSO ATTACHED TO YOUR LEGS

Not a threat, just general advice (hi ASIO)

I don't like how they're suppressing this well

it'll just passover with no lingering effect

Christian and Shia Lebs are fine, it's the Sunni cunts who are the problem. I think most Christians and Shias live in Sydney while the Sunnis are in Melbourne.

cant we just deport all of them and be done with it

Sydney has plenty of the shitcunts

Look at Lakemba/Bankstown etc

The Christians and Shias are few and far between

Are they Leb though? I thought they were more Turk and Paki. I live in Kograh, which is Shia Leb central.

*Kogarah

Fucken oath mate me too, having second thoughts now might watch it at a mates. How do i convince my dad and his mates not to go?

You can still view the fireworks from North Sydney or the Eastern Suburbs (Vaucluse area). They're more likely to target the CBD.

I'm talking about the boxing day test mate, sorry didn't read it correctly

it's retards

I'm sure you'll be fine m8.

settle down mate and have a cup of tea.

also brush ur teeth u cunt

Whitlam effectively opened the gates like a good cuck, but Fraser was a shit cunt and brought in the lebs during their civil war. And it just gets worse and worse from there because they breed like fucking cockroaches. Now you have places like Bankstown, Marrickville, Lakemba, Punchbowl, etc, that are completely overrun with sandniggers who will never assimilate. These shitholes are then left to fester as breeding grounds for terrorists. Then you have politicians in these areas sucking the mudslime cock for votes, and then these areas eventually get their own representation. The state MP in Lakemba for instance is named Jihad for fuck's sake.

The funny thing is the current government & opposition now have the benefit of hindsight and can see the problems the lebs caused, but they're still dedicated to bringing in the Syrian refugees.

You can vet the first generation all you want, but the second generation is going to fuck us in the arse in 20-30 years.

I really want to leave the city. Whenever I play spot the aussie, I always lose.

>fed square already looks like a bomb hit it
why do the musrats bother? they'd probably improve the place by blowing it up

What? A gunship goes and takes out all the yachts?

>The state MP in Lakemba for instance is named Jihad
i just threw up.

If there is an Islamic terrorism attack on Christmas day that kills a large amount of people I can guarantee you that Australia will not sit back and take it. We deal with this shit pretty harshly and the cucks in Melbourne can't do shit about it.

I can guarantee you that there will be tens of thousands more of us marching in solidarity with our brothers and sisters. Australia is a nation of immigrants and nothing can tear us apart.

Whereabouts in QLD?

stay safe brisbros

Britain isn't even the best thing to come out of britain

get your shit together cuckold

one of the poorest suburbs in brisbane, i'll put it that way. if i'm wrong it doesn't matter, if i'm right you'll see the name plastered all over the news.

honestly the sydney siege convinced me this country is cucked, i bet we'll do some dumb ass refugees welcome bullshit if a terrorist attack does happen.

Car bomb ram raid in canberra and now this

Its gonna happen this year bros

Be safe

will waleed bin aly defend this?

>pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are 75% of the population

lol no fucking way is it that high

the entire pure european population might be just over or under 80% by now, pure anglo celtic though? fuck man, that would probably be lower than 65%

>poorest suburbs in brisbane

WEW LAD, CABOOLTURE REPRESENT
please fucking blow up the twisted arm

Jihad Dib is a good guy tbf. He really helped turn around a shitty school (Punchbowl Boys).

so devastated the project finished last night.

i would love to see that filthy liberal cunt squirm and say shit like "please dont judge all muslims" and "wont people think of the muslim community right now and band together etc etc"

cunt makes me sick.

remember mate, seek higher ground if you can, take cover behind a strong object and minimize your profile if SHTF. get some medical supplies too, cat tourniquets are god tier, and you can order quikclot online.

i'd recommend you not go out partying on NYE or christmas eve either btw, and avoid crowds + bad areas. if you do decide to do that, at least be smart about it.

and if you see a truck, do not run away from it, run perpendicular to it.

>Now you have places like Bankstown, Marrickville, Lakemba, Punchbowl, etc, that are completely overrun with sandniggers who will never assimilate.
>Marrickville

why the fuck would you group marrickville with those other 3 suburbs?

oh look he wants some (you)'s.
Merry Christm-- I mean, happy holidays, Ahmed.

>Wearing trashbags in this Christmas weather

fuck they're gonna smell like bins after they've been emptied.

>street beheadings don't count
kek

Anyone got the picture of a slant on the computer and a bloke behind her squinting his eyes saying 'Go back to yer own cuntry ya leb cunt' or something?

Will our queen save us?

Man
Does this shit piss anyone else off as much as it does me?

HOUSING BUBBLE BURST WHEN

it's all good, i dont leave the house anyway

a terrorist attack in caboolture would be the ultimate point where everyone i know, from the hippy drug dealer to the hair stylist will see muzzies are shitcunts

pozzed, mate

my ex works in a blocky shitblock just across the street from a church like that.

I only have this one.

when ASIO actually does something great for once

“self-radicalised but certainly inspired by ISIS and ISIS propaganda.”
Does ISIS even do anything themselves apart from spread propaganda and get killed by other groups in the Middle-east? Seems like literally every Islamic terrorist attack is just people getting radicalised by propaganda, not ISIS itself planning and undertaking it. ISIS of course always claim it was them when anything happens but it's not really.

Has everyanon seen the video of the African in Melbourne trying to set a petrol station on fire?

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/33638452/hero-tradie-stopped-potential-arsonist-from-blowing-up-petrol-station/#page1

Shit thats the picture I meant but it had a caption

just bants mate haha what a sickcunt

>literally every Islamic terrorist attack is just people getting radicalised by propaganda, not ISIS itself planning and undertaking it
This, but the media always pushes the ISIS soldier meme. They don't want people to realise that every muslim is a potential time bomb.

Best part is the police won't even investigate, let alone charge

im actually surprised
ASIO usually have to be spoonfed info on how to wipe their arses, and AFP usually goes after nothing but dealers and triads.

both organisations actually tackling muzzie terror is great.

trust me, it's on my top 10 of things i hate most in the world.

That fucking sbs building (the shit structures in your pic) looks like a crumpled plastic bag.

>thiers
JUST

Worked there when that place was brand new. I honestly thought it was still under construction, like they were doing some sort of exhibit to show how they build things.
God I how I wished I was right.

Stay safe, Ausfags.

fucking nuke vic, man

Don't you like our progressive architecture goy?

what a fucking eyesore

>SBS melbourne
>looks like it's perpetually under construction
>puts out condensed shit into the airwaves
>sucks up taxpayer dollars
>is an eyesore
>has that soviet union vibe

honestly i don't know if i've changed or if the world itself has changed, but it seems like everything is now both simultaneously worse and a lot better. a few years ago i would have been angry at that, but now i find it funny as hell.

everything is... better? worse? i don't know. all i know is that it seems like there's hope for once. everything is objectively getting worse but i feel hope in it.

is this how the krauts felt? or is it how the founding fathers felt?

hold me Sup Forums i came here to shitpost not to have existential doubts

I'm so glad I live in bumfuck nowhere Central Coast and not an urban area like Shitney or Smellbourne so encountering a mudslime up here is like finding a shiny pokemon. At least we're not completely cucked as a country unlike Germanistan.
>One Nation becomes relevant for the first time in however long it's been
>NSW cops trained to kill terrorists on sight
>effectively closed borders
>huge portion of the general population is nationalistic and openly opinionated on the issue

#NotAllLamingtons

literal cancer mate. sometimes I think (((they))) do that on purpose to demoralize and alienate people haha.

Sif go to the cuckworks anyway. Lived in Sydney all my life. Never been. Sitting around all day, some even camp out from the day before, just to look at some jewworks.

If it happened you'd end up with protests in Melbourne defending Muslims

Happening averted

Is kek angry with us?

everything is worse
much much worse

I met my GF at the building bottom left

>for every 1 they catch there is 3 they don't

me on the top left

They do. I forget the word for it, but it's a real thing (buildings/areas as blank and shit as possible).
Like, look at OP picture again. Obviously there is a lot of open space, like a public square. It's completely fucking paved over and blank. Not a nice park with trees, a field, benches and a trail. Just as an example.

Check #22 here, just the first thing I could google.
rense.com/general32/americ.htm

There is one positive thing I've seen come of it.
If I went on a rant about muslims and jews destroying the world 5 years ago, I'd have been instantly branded racist, nazi bla bla bla.
Now those same rants are greeted with either silence or "I see your point".
It is a big plus, I just hope it won't be too late when the red pill finally drops en masse.

lebs out REEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone know how to get a job at a bar with no experience?

Crap most people are faggots.

We're asking for a terrorist attack though.

I couldn't give a fuck as long as it's not me or any Pauline voters that get hurt. What a waste of energy caring is.

>I wouldn't be surprised if they hit the Boxing Day test or Sydney on NYE.

Nah, they're useless stoneage sandniggers, our police and intel services are all over the limited amount of these cunts Gillard let in.

funny thats where I met her too

according to a cop user from earlier, they arrested 7 young men in their 20s, sand niggers, two are out due to not enough evidence

I hope it drops well before march

>on ISIS' list

you mean mossad

>terrorist
>bombing a Muslim country
Choose one ahmed

If Muslims keep up their Christmas celebrations I'm sure it will lead to something.

Apply to be a glassie

this is why American bantz is lower than Canada

Mmmm I'm considering traveling the 15km via the Franga line to go to P O Z Z B O U R N E on the 25th/26th just to see if any happenings happen regardless of this successful raid

Should I do it, Sup Forums?
Will probably film too