Has Romania fallen?

They just voted in a muslim female prime minister in a cojntry that is supposedly Eastern Orthodox. How long until you see islamic refugees in Bucharest and muslim men having sex with little boys and Romanian women leaving white guys for brown and black men? Romania is the first orthodox country to become a degenerate western nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0aU3kX5V634
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It turns out that even if they did take over, nothing would change, they would fit right in, and it would be most anticlimactic invasion ever

Actually would be a step up from the gypsies that currently make up the population

this country is utter shit, it just never stops to disappoint

The Romanian Iron Guard...the assassination of the author of "Eros and Magic in the Renaissance"...what could it mean...

Please step inside the gas chambers and lock youselves in as I push the biig red button

thinking about this some more, you are assuming that it would even be possible to distinguish the arab invaders from the romanians

How would a country that doesn't even know about plumbing possibly construct a gas chamber?

I think he's just inviting you into his home after dinner

> that doesn't even know about plumbing
By you being a meme retard

>Please step inside the gas chambers and lock youselves in as I push the biig red button

I thought you gypsies stole the lock?

Seriously kill yourselves
切腹

As well as the wiring for that button

Back to the Ottoman Empire you go little gypo.

romania just elected a muslim leader? wtf hahahahahahahahahahaha how the fuck did that happen?

あなたは馬革です!

Maybe she's a good leader? What does her religion have to do with her effectiveness to lead a country?

we technically didn't vote her , we voted the party that nominated her , by we I mean the commies , that said ,the head of that party said he would not nominate anyone else so the president can't do shit as his nomination would be rejected

the ((((right)))) is the whore of ruskia

just look at russia how muslim lovers they are.

eastern europe not so BASED

ALLAHU GYPBAR

Hungary and Slovakia are based

Speak English you retarded gypsy. Did you pray towards Mecca today?

> commies
Look grandma USR is posting
>right
>PSD
You got that wrong freindo

Here is your (You) you degenerated European

>and the left is for preserving your nation

Good goy

we both know the stance of our politicians mean nothing, they all suck russian + muslim cock in secret, like Monta.

>Implying that is a bad thing
Trump and Putin are in the same boat
youtube.com/watch?v=0aU3kX5V634
We are in the winning team

I'm from Rromania,the true romanians(the ones in the south) are of a darker colour,probably gipsy.

>> winning team
>> pic related

>ITT:Jewish divide and conquer tactics.

in our country, it would be best to literally crucify all people that have participated in the detriment of our nation

their families, too. rape their wives and daughters. paint your face with their blood and enslave their sons.

cursed be.

what a diverse group of individuals. why dont you step on into my diversity forum; we were discussing white male resolutions for the year 2017!

IIT: americucks raging cause Putin's drone is on our side

A fucking lea-

Wait, you're right.

what the fuck does trump have to do with this

the jerk, circle it

:^)

Trump loves Putin. Putin has a alliance with the Turks. Hence we are in the team that is the winner.

kkk and your english is pretty good

we'll see about that

Former eastern eurpean fag here. Romania is a degenerate shithole and always has been. My grandma always talked about them in the same light as muzzies and turks.

Daily reminder that your capital is 50% shitskins and ruled by a Muslim SJW.

No Romanians would remain then.

So yes, go for it.