>have live in gf
>decide its time we go on a break
>still live together
>tells me she has needs
>offer to give her a dicking if she needs it
>i propose intercourse a few times today
>she muddles around and disregards my advances
>completely ignoring my "needs"

why are bitches so selfish? i should have learned my lesson. are women just physiologically broken?

start hitting the gym, cook some nice meals make urself actully appealing then she'll come around.

You "took a break", and now shes getting filled by other guys

Congratulations, you played yourself.

i truly hope youre lying, cause that is just pathetic

Yup. She's getting filled to the brim like a twinky by some nigger.

>living with a woman
>not having sex with her

what?

>ps: cohabitation is degenerate. wife her or kick her out completely.

She clearly doesn't respect you.

Women act this way towards men they have 'fallen out of love' with.

If you think this means a girl is going to leave the relationship, you're wrong. I talk to females on a daily basis who make fun of or hate the man they are still with. They're just biding their time until they get interest from someone else.

Ahaahahahahahaha you nu-pol normie idiots are fucking pathetic

Pic related is what you should do with yourself. She said she has needs to warn you she's just going to go fuck someone else you clueless cuck

>I talk to females on a daily basis who make fun of or hate the man they are still with.
Fuck. No sex or really unenthusiastic sex (assuming you're not terrible at it) is a clear sign of this right?

>i propose intercourse

i hope this is bait or satire
come on man

shes fucking someone already stupid ass

She was already fucking somebody else. Kick her out, or leave while you can. Get yourself checked. It happens to most straight men at some point in life.

Work out, eat well, get a new hobby or something to do to completion, become better at your job, bide your time, have some fun with your friend/s, have good sex if it comes along (but make nothing of it), make your life worth living first. The rest comes along when you least expect it.

Most disgusting thing I've read on Sup Forums in years desu

Saw a kid get beheaded by """"""moderate Syrian rebels""""""" the other day.

This is worse.

No sex/ unenthusiastic sex means its over. She's bored and thinking about Tyrone's dick.

> When someone on Sup Forums hands out real good advice but you read it 3 times looking for the catch because its Sup Forums

>moderate
>rebels
hmmm

It is a pretty good indicator.

The trick is, try to make a romantic night and handle your SO's fantasies etc.. If she huffs it off or it's still meh or no-go, she is 100% already seeing someone else too. If she gets into it, the worse taht can happen is you've started to patch up your problems. Things get boring, and most women see it as the man's job to spice it up, or they get bored and sleep around/leave you.

Dude. They're fucking nuts. You need to be more selfish and get away from her.

Stop worrying about pleasing women.

I'm drunk.
And old.
Listen to my bullshit or don't!

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

She wants to fuck, just not you, a "real" man.

That was actually good drunken advice.

Here is the true irony of his situation.

If he can ignore her and good improve himself and his own life, and have fun again, and she sees that going on?

He'll have to pry her off his cock with a pneumatic power-jack.

But I'm calling it now, she is already fucking around on him. He needs to do all of the above things, and leave her for good, too

I'm only, like, 8 beers deep...

>let's have a break lmao

Fuck off child, nobody gives a shit about your stupid drama. If you are at the stage in a relationship where you consider 'taking a break' then just move on with your life instead of postponing anxiety for short-term emotional stability.

Yeah. Makes sense desu. Good to know.

Not every one of you maple-suckers are terrible people, cheers.

WHY is she still living there?

She moves out - problems solved. Find new girl who wants a dicking.

You're done here. You can even tell her wher eto buy moving boxes, but lay down the law - she's gone by the 1st of January.

Thank me later.

Seriously, "take a break"? That's code for "I want to dump your ass, but I like you paying for shit."

She's moving. By the 1st. Anything else is on you.

Every time I read shit like this I just get closer to the "why fucking bother" zone.

>checks flag
>exhales in relief

>canacuck

Yep. At that point, every woman is after the same thing - cheap/free lodging and a guy she can continue to string along if her new dick doesn't work out better for her.

Uh, yeah? Especially a young couple, unmarried. They should be having sex regularly.

It's either she's over OP, or she's got something serious going on, like depression - and you should break it off for that, too.

I don't know why it's so hard for guys to figure out... give yourself a great life and disregard bitches. Worthwhile women come along on their own.

"Taking a break" is almost always a cowardly woman who wants out but doesn't want to be the "bad guy" and break up the relationship, so she'll make up this 'break" fantasy, and make herself so unavailable and unattractive to her ex, he leaves.

If a woman says "We should take a break", it's over. It just is. And she's too much of a coward to say that, so she'll string you along and take advantage of you until she replaces you.

When you go without something you're biologically wired to desire for long enough, you can't just ignore it.

>things that never happened

>or she's got something serious going on, like depression - and you should break it off for that, too
Kind of harsh senpai. You should be helping her through this.
And when she gets better she'll dump you because you remind her of bad times and she can do better now.
Welp.

Any relationships should be having good, regular sex. Unless you're both asexual and both only need each other emotionally or some shit, I guess...

Married or not, living together or not, having fun and sex together shouldn't be a chore or a hard thing to have to get through. Lack of fun and sex together means the relationship has bad issues and needs to be repaired or needs to end.

>propose intercourse
Omg what a fag

You're literally a cuck.

There's potential for her to just not care much about sex.

But when a woman gets cold and distant like that it's almost guaranteed because she's attempting or has attracted some other guy she likes better, and you're now just a fallback safety net / provider in case it goes south.

Basically when it comes to relationships with women, you don't compromise - it's essentially your way or the highway and if she doesn't like it, boot her out of your life.

This essentially

Considering the length of the thread and how the OP hasn't posted even once in it; this is just another bait thread meant to slide shit

We really have to start checking threads for >1 post by this ID and ignoring / saging any of them where the OP never responds.

sage

Keep going.
Do you want to be broken, or do you want to be better?

my sister did this

my sister is also a huge slut

You're not what she needs.

Send her my way for a real dicking.

>Kind of harsh senpai. You should be helping her through this.

No you shouldn't. Why attach yourself to a weakling. Either she solves her """problems""" herself or you drop her.

I don't know why women think it's attractive to have shitloads of mental problems and baggage. It's not, and any halfway decent guy isn't going to stick around for the drama shitfests that inevitably come from it - they've got better girls to move onto.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Nope. Are you a trained, licensed mental healt professional? Why should I be one? Mental illness, like drug addiction, or any other issue that breaks down a relationship is a perfectly good reason to end one.

And, you answered the question, anyway.

Even if you're married, it's fine to stop setting yourself on fire to keep someone else warm. It's healthy even.

Like the guy I worked with. His wife decided to go off her meds for bi-polar, and he divorced her when she refused to go back on them. It was something she agreed to, before they married, and had kids.

Of course, all the women in the office clucked at him like angry hens, but he'd just shrug and say "They didn't have to live with her crazy ass, and I don't want my kids around that."

(He's the only guy I know who got full custody. No child support or alimony for her. Supervised visits. And she still refused to take her meds.)

It is still a good topic, and there are still a lot of men hurt by cold women every day who will appreciate some kind words and sympathetic advice.

We are already losing too many men to self-esteem issues, self-recklessness, and suicide because they feel like nobody will listen or try to help them.

Damn dude.
I get it though. Women are already difficult to deal with. And naturally crazy. Even with good intentions you might not be able to help them. They don't go insane the same way as men kek.
But still. One could at least try for a while. You're supposed to support each others.
OK yeah. In the long run it can become pretty grave if it doesn't fix itself.
kek yeah I've heard of what bipolar can do to women.

Seriously, there are some non-negotiable dealbreakers for me - bi-polar is #1. I've seen too many guys put through hell with it.

Hit the gym, get ripped, and then when she wants it deny.