Ukraine

Russian soil or independent nation?

Ukraine is a fake country created by the communists and molded from stolen Polish, Romanian, Russian and Hungarian clay.

they speak ukie in kharkiv?!
this is news

in the state it is now , it should go to russia , they will be better off

Completely delusional map, because it considers surzhik (a random mix of Russian and Ukrainian words) as Ukrainian.

One could almost think The Economist has an agenda or something.

>West part made of Latvia, Hungary and Poland
>South Osman empire
>East and north Russia
Tottaly independent m8, as Israel

RuskieBro you made a mistake with Latvia because it is way far from Ukraine.

>mfw people bully ukrainians.

i wish the fucking jews and their american and european lapdogs would've just stayed the fuck away from there.

Sorry Lithuania, I got a bit confused.

I knew it, they speak rus in kharkiv

yep, soros and co. need to be assassinated

#drawandquartersoros

Russophobia would be gone by 2020 now you are set back to 2050. Sad, we would have made such great deals in the economic sphere if not for ukrops going ape shit with fire and tires.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>capital with the country politicians is right next to the most radioactive place on earth

really make you think

Oh yeah we had some nice clay back then... Until we lost it all...

>ukraine

no such nation

Not very radioactive most of the bad stuff is in the reactor core (now closed off with a huge dome) Although not safe for long periods of time and agriculture.

Do I have to filter this flag on every single Ukraine related thread?

Poland Lvov is your rightful clay! The commies stole it from you.

wilno as well

I'm going here in 2 weeks! I'm excited!

You won't get Wilno but you can try ;)

Danzig is not. Stettin is not. Thorn is not either.

Austria-Hungary - Hapsburg not just Hungary. And Polish Lithuanian commonwealth. And of course Russia.

Ukraine is not a real place.

>Danzig
not the fault of the poles if germany was dumb enough to go on war with the world twice

Lithuanian clay

says who
those cities were founded by pommeranians (slavs) and belonged to poland in X-XIII century iirc

Until it was conquered by the Teutonic Knights and built Malbork and Königsberg

Pannonia belonged to the Dacians as well. Dobruja belonged to the Ottomans as well, they don't chimp out about it.

The Ukraine is a country it was just a little bit too big.

You all are delusional.
Russian clay once - russian clay forever. You all will get annexed a few femtoseconds after the moment when NATO is officially disbanded.

Anyway, I'm headed to Lviv in about 2 weeks. The area is safe, right? Is there anything I should know about the area? I'm staying for a few days

Polish soil

>The area is safe, right?
It's fine.

>Is there anything I should know about the area?
It's full of ukrainians.

even the worst Ukrainian is still better than sand nigger residing in anywhere between Poland and Spain