Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims but at the same time calls Persians white, honorary aryans...

Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims but at the same time calls Persians white, honorary aryans, etc and constantly sucks Persian cock. You know they're Muslim right?

the two iranians in your pic are semite and not aryan. there are aryans in iran, though they are a minority and usually mixed.

Proofs?

Because Persians literally are Aryans?

>Persians

Iranians are not persians

>aryans
>mixed

But they're still muslims. Why don't we treat them like Arabs? Is it because Sup Forums doesn't actually hate Islam, but Arabs themselves?
You know what I meant

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

A-are you okay there user?

kek @ ignorant OP

about half of Iranians are Persians

I dont know what you mean, persians are not inherently muslim

Seriously, why do we still call ourselves aryans? Aryan literally refers to iranians. Don't believe me? Look at byzantine texts of the Sassanids during the 7th century calling them Aryans.

What's wrong with just white?

because islam is an arab supremacist ideology? not hard to figure out that arabs are the baddies here.

OP confirmed for saudi subhuman?

Islam isn't a monolith of values or culture. Shia Islam's rhetoric is more similar to that of Christianity than to Sunni Islam. And has distinct dualism of good vs evil like Zoroastrianism.

the Islam most of pol hates, whether they know it or not, are Wahhabi/Salafist muslims which are about 150 million of them

just like half of brazil is white

iqkakw

More over they have a mix of muslim with feminism, islam without its good part.

oh wow conquered by muslims, so was spain this doesnt mean anything.

As I just said in another recent post; if Muslims are able to demonstrate to me that they are capable of stopping transhumanism, then I will seriously consider converting.

white generally refers to European.

Islam is Arab/Persian, not just Arab. Persians have been a part of Islam since its start. The prophets mentor was a Persian for instance.
Iran was Sunni until the 16th century.
Wahhabist/Salafist =/= Sunni, and is mostly exclusive to the gulf states.
>this doesn't mean anything
Kek yes it does. You wouldn't happen to be Iranian diaspora would you? Most diaspora are atheists who fled the country after the shah was overthrown, leaving Iran itself even more Muslim than it previously was.

Because when they move to the west they are western as fuck and leave their forced muslim culture behind.

Persians are honorary Arians. Their ancient religion is also of Arian descent.

Much more than that. About half speak farsi, but most are persian. In fact outside of the Arab part that borders Iraq and the azeris in the north all iranians speak a language that descends from original persian. Farsi is just the most common.

I don't know about Brazil but Iranian geneology hasn't changed in 10k years. There's been comparison study between people now and graves from 10k years ago and people haven't changed much despite the Macedonian, Arab, Mongol and Turk conquests. This is actually the case in most parts of the world (ie. rape babies are a meme). Iran is genetically indigenous but they have an indo-european language which they adopted from aryan nomadic invaders that conquered the country about 3000 years ago

I have no problem with Muslims or even Islam, I hate Arabs because they are genetically inferior sand rats who have never done or produced anything good or useful.

Ironically the Persians are the only reason the Muslim Empire ever became anything more than a bunch of sandniggers stealing camels from each other.

>Because when they move to the west they are western as fuck and leave their forced Muslim culture behind.
How's Los Angeles treating you?

Inshallah, Islam will win.

Iran is Shia

Shias dont:
>mass migrate to western countries and spam children and demand welfare
>implement shariah law in western nations
>blow themselves up
>restrict womens right to drive and education
>chop peoples hands off for taking a peice of bread
>invade other nations
>force non muslims into islam
>commit atrocities against christians and jews
>dont base entire identity on religion

They do
>lead the islamic world in scientific, engineering, technological development despite massive brain drain to the west
>do have extensive non islamic literature, poetry, culture, customs

Weren't those people already secular(many times christian and jewish) and just trying to flee theocracy.

Other muslims generally flee poverty and government corruption and don't have a problem with fundamentalism.

I'll bet that if the ayatolla were to fall and the country descends into civil war, the incoming refugees will be just as bad.

Thank Hitler for bastardizing the term for whatever reason.

I live in the rural southeast and there is an iranian community in my town, they're based. Youre some kind of buttmad saudi, kys

It's where you get brown haired blue eyed Iranians

Khamenei is a feminist cuck.

Hitler was the homeless artist nu-male version of the 30's with very little education. He was such a loser as a young adult that the high point of his life was being on the front lines in WW1. It should be of no surprise to anyone he bastardized something as simple as social-grouping terms like "white" and "aryan"

Shiitte is more civilized than Sunnis.

Sunnis are the negroid of the Sand.

WE ARE WHITE

Iranians are largely mixed with Arabs due to the Persian empire extending through the entire Middle East, and vice versa with the Islamic empire doing the same. The entire Middle East is mixed with each other to some degree or another.
A lot of Arabs are Shia too.
No I'm Iranian, but my parents fled when the Shah was in power, not after he was overthrown. Most diaspora in the US fled after the Shah was overthrown and are mostly atheist. All the Muslims remained in Iran and Iran is a Muslim country. Almost all Iranians in Iran today are Muslim. Iranians who came more recently for economic reasons are Muslim though. I've been to Iran every summer as a kid, and it's an Islamic paradise. Once I finish uni I'm considering moving there.
Iranians are historically Sunni though

More than half of Iran, most of Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, and some of Saudi speaks Farsi.

هن نیرویی داریای هستم و سال ایاند از مدرس ارتش فرغ تحصیل می شویم

Marg bar iran.

>putting the words """"""honorary"""""" and "aryan" together in one sentence

I'm fucking tired of this meme.

Its super strange how shia egypt became sunni and sunni iran became shia.

>A lot of Arabs are Shia too.
pfffffhahahahaa

god youre so fucking pitiful my man. self hating iranians are the worst. laughingstock of both worlds. youre gonna move to iran give me a fucking break. enjoy being ridiculed every day for being amrikaie, until you get your ass thrown in evin. il drink to that one ya ali ;)

I didn't even know they let you on the internet? What's Iranians thoughts on trump?

>azeris speak farsi
>saudis speak farsi
>no mention of tajiks

The only thing Tajiks are capable of is smuggling heavily cut heroin to Russia t b q h w y

>self hating iranians
Top kek my man, kys you fucking pro western diaspora piece of shit.
I'm getting my EE degree from UC Berkeley, and after that I might marry an Egyptian girl (yes Sunni's and Shia's in the US are one community) here I kind of have a thing with, or I'll get my masters and move to Iran (possibly with her if we get married) and I'll be an engineer for the government.
Diaspora like you are traitors to Iranians, and make the rest of us look bad. All of our negative stereotypes come from people like you. Pls kys

Azeris, arabs and other turkic groups make up 20%

>"x" is white threads are obvious bait, right guys?
nu-Sup Forums, everybody

Every Iranian I've met is brown and they all talk and act gay but maybe it's only the diaspora ones.

>I'll be an engineer for the government.
this is will literally never happen, holy shit you are so delusional. youre going to die, and thank god too. its easy to forget I'm talking to actual children on here though, so il grant you that. (I'm twice your age)

>Diaspora like you are traitors to Iranians
muh traitors to iranians. I'm american you fucking filth. so are you, don't think they won't forget that when they force feed you lithium and inject you with heroin in order to induce withdrawal once they halt the treatment. youre a total piece of work my man

anyways peace man, i gotta get to bed sooner rather than later. send me a postcard from the hekmati suite in evin.

Yeah, most Iranians here dress super metro and douse themselves in cologne.

It's just the diaspora ones. They're some of the most degenerate people in existence, more so than even white liberals.
I've had dual citizenship since birth dumbfuck, and no I'm not a fucking American, I'm a Muslim first, Iranian second.
And I'll definitely go to Iran for a few months after I graduate and come back, whether I'll decide to move there permanently idk yet, depends if I get married here or not and how my experience in those few months will be.

Goodnight my misguided friendo. Inshallah one day you'll see the light of Allah

lay off the memes irl & come back to reality as it might just save your life. also youre not special for having two passports, literally all iranian americans do you retard. in the eyes of the iranian state you are an american asset. i know this is a bait post but fucking hell man the circumstances of your birth have put you at a huge disadvantage in regards to wanting to live (much less work for the fucking government) in Iran. It will not end well I goddamn promise you. youre young and i get that you think youre special and nothing bad will happen to you because youve got good intentions but hooo boy i just cant wait for reality to bite you in the ass. now fuck off you scumsucking piece of filth

>Turkmenistan
Hardly a country

Tajikistan* whoops

Inshallah my brother.
Yep. It's a shame too because I love Egyptians and they're the Muslims. I get along with the best and if we were both either Sunni or Shia our governments would be a lot closer.
But luckily the Syrian conflict has brought our governments closer in positive terms and inshallah that trend will continue.
Half of my dads family and all of my moms family still live in Iran. I'll have them to help me transition and as long as I pass any Muslim tests the government might throw my way to test my loyalty I'm golden.
And you wish this was bait. It must burn you to see a US Iranian who's Muslim doesn't it? I know more than my fair share of diasporafags like you so you probably get triggered by the same things as them.

Lmao you are delusional

i don't give a fuck about your religion kid, i don't live in a fantasy thinking that what you believe is important in any way shape or form to me. hard to understand for you when your whole identity is wrapped up in your religious beliefs.

although i relish the fact that i know you'd be seething with rage that a non believer like me is also a seyyed.

>I'll have them to help me transition and as long as I pass any Muslim tests the government might throw my way to test my loyalty I'm golden.
you really don't understand how this works, do you? fuck it dude go ahead and try it. gtfo america you parasite. just remember this when youre rotting away in a torture chamber.

>Sweden
I can't wait until your countries fully colonized by us. The butthurt while your women submit to Islam while you cucks flee to another country will be glorious.
>although i relish the fact that i know you'd be seething with rage that a non believer like me is also a seyyed.
Kek so you are one of many Iranians with the prophets blood. Congrats bro me too, from my great grandfather on my dads side. Thanks for helping in my argument that Iranians are mixed with Arabs, and the only thing that separates us is our languages and ancient history.
Explain it to me then

>Persians white

Sry mate, I haven't met a single Iranian Muslim here. The girls are very slutty and easy to pull and they all drink like crazy.

That's because you see a hijabi and instantly assume they're Arab.
I've already said diaspora are all degenerate atheists who supported the Shah. The more recent ones who came to the west for economic benefits are mostly Muslim though

And I know a lot of Arab sluts who are just like that through my Arab friends. All I ask is that you treat ALL Muslims equally.

Iranians who drink are badass motherfuckers and masters of hospitality. They don't pussy foot when it comes to alcohol and are liberal hosts. You haven't lived unless you've gone crawled through Tehran drunk as an irishman.

>shit that never happened

I got blind drunk in Isfahan pounding Efes bottles and homemade wine graciously offed to me by my hosts in the back of a bakery.

Drinking Tuborg at 6 AM with your fellow Armenian and Iranian booze brothers is one of the closest bonds of friendship.

On what grounds should I believe you? You know they don't let many westerners into Iran, and if they do you have to be on your best behavior or you'll get your ass thrown in jail for the slightest bit of degeneracy? Your story doesn't sound believable

Hydrocarbon exploration.

>Middle daughter (15) likes a Christian Zaza
>Want to date him
>Not sure what to do
I am not Iranian and do not know much about the Kird. He is the same age as my daughter.

my gf is persian, the girls can be pretty light skin.. but the dudes.. i wouldnt say are white at all.. it depends if you consider greeks and southern italians white...
ive seen natural blonde and green eyed persian girls though...

It's because women dress modestly and don't get tanned while men spend more time in the sun.

Westerners have no issue going to Iran. Unless you're American in which case you'll require a guide. They don't let Americans travel unattended.

>natural blonde
user... I hate to break it to you... but it's hair dye
Also the girl you posted there is a slut. I hope that's not your gf

didnt say my gf was natural blonde, and shes not a slut, youre just a kisses virgin intimidated by tits...

She looks like a monkey with fake dyed hair, too much makeup, who's dressed like a whore.
Just stating facts senpai. Guess Persians really are Arabs...

The ancient persians were an Indo-european people along with the Medes if im correct. They are the sons of Javan and more closley related to the europeans than semites. at least yhe ancient ones were. Islam is not a race or ethnicity but a cancer that took over the minds of men in the early 70s I believe.

You could say the same thing about ancient Egyptians f.am

Exactly. But there are no more ancient egyptians that I know of. As far as I know some persians can trace their orgins to the Ancient peoples. Some even despise Islam. Some of the brightest minds to come from the religion of Islam were persians. The astronomers and mathematicians. Cyrus the great along with his grandson by the same name were among the most bad ass people to roam the earth

Same goes for ancient poo in loos. Look up the relation between the Hungarian language and sumerian. Some Interesting shit desu.

Modern ancient Egyptians can be found in coastal areas of Egypt like Alexandria, and among the Coptic Egyptians.
And I agree Persians made some of the greatest contributions to Islam during the golden age.
Will do senpai

No one here likes Iranians. Your assumption is stupid.

Modern Iranians are not Persians and not "Aryan"

They're white

Those people are probably persians who abandoned their country and are trying to feel better by posting under another countries flag and praising persains and Iran. My guess there are few europeans and americans who actually like them. They are just the lesser evil of the absolute worst