Milo confirmed leader of the Alt Right

How many layers of irony are you hiding under?
youtu.be/TpYc31boyYo

Not as many as Milo is.

You are like a little babby.

Reminder that Milo used to be an edgy Nietchze and Nazi fan going by Milo Wagner before he went on Breitbart and became popular.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Whatever. Gays can be allowed in the alt right as long as they aren't faggots and understand that western civ has been the only people in history to not kill them so they should be doing their damndest to keep it afloat

>"dangerous faggot" becomes a primary face of the alt-right

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try to push your "Trump hates gays" narrative now, jackoffs.

Milo is more like a modern day version of a gay Howard Stern,Milo is not a nazi
Just a gay Jew who hates feminist and minority crime that does humor and politics.

need a vine of ben shapiro triggerings

>yfw /polgbt/ finally gets their way

>an imageboard
>social media

just kill me now senpai its been 13 years yet the media is still retarded about Sup Forums I mean this site is ranked in the top 500

Excellent copypasta

>implying this fag could even come close to outbidding shkreli or notch

>notch
>buying Sup Forums
Why would he want to own an empty imageboard

you must outshitpost them

I don't understand. I don't understand how the MSM could still be this delusional and uneducated about the political world that occurs online.

When Sup Forums was fresh to me quite a few years ago, I didn't get it. There were memes and irony levels I wasn't savvy to when I first arrived on this board.

It took maybe a month before I knew enough to participate and navigate.

The way the MSM describes these online communities focused on world politics would almost make one think that they understand it completely, yet are manipulating the public at large to turn the truth in "conspiracy theories", "racist hate speech", and "outright fabrications".

Really tired of hearing about this nigger loving faggot kike. He was mildly useful and even entertaining at points. But he doesn't advance any of our goals at this point. Drop him and move the fuck on.

I absolutely fucking hate this guy.

He's a disgusting degenerate faggot, dumb as shit too. Out of all of the alt-light fags, he is by far the worst.

>overexaggerated hand motions
>acts out every word he/she says
>"OH MY BLACK BOYFRIEND"
>COCKS
>we aren't REAAAALLY racist
>we aren't RREEEAAALLLY nazis
>daddy trump

Just get the fuck out. Milo doesn't get it, but he thinks he does. He's also NOT EVEN AMERICAN.

To put it next to his empty video game.

He'd be happy to be the leader of anything, but as soon as things become inconvenient for him he'll throw us under the bus. He is nothing more than a useful idiot.

The video is literally him denying being the leader of the alt-right or even belonging to it at all.