Question for burgers

which state are most of you from, and how bad is the bluepilledness in your community?

But please do add which state are you from, I wanna know if it's a possibility that most of burgers in Sup Forums are from a certain area like deep south or midwest or something.

bump for interest

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

kek, where is this pasta from?

I'm from California, and it's out of control.

Maryland its pretty bad here but there are more red pilled people than you think there would be

are you saying this for real? sorry but it sounds like a satire

pls stahp guise

Jew York
"Redpill-ness" - 4/10

I'm From South Carolina. Where niggers aren't the majority of people it's an actually good place filled with redpilled people.

Florida

My entire neighborhood is scientologists but they all own guns. I don't know it's really weird down here

this is the new hip copypasta get with the times man

I'm in Utah. Trust me, the location of Americans on Sup Forums is not relevant. I live amidst a group of people who believe everyone goes to heaven but some of us just go to a worse heaven than others.

Sup Forums identity has nothing to do with where you live. It relates to life experience and IQ.

I never see any Hawaii anons here.
Do they not exist? is it more blue than cali?

I don't give a fuck, I am not into shitposting

I grew up behind enemy lines in california. Nothing redpills you quite like living among liberal jews just outside LA.

I live in Orange County, CA and a lot of the younger people are pretty sheltered, so they are blue pilled in that way. But a lot of those same people are still conservative or republican, so they could be red pilled on some things

Estonian shitposter detected

727 here. I came from Central Ohio. I hope to move a few hundred miles away soon. This place is shit.

For me my favorite is the McChicken, it is the best fast food sandwich.

I kinda guessed it, but you confirmed it - you guys are from all over the world.

for example, I live in a 5500-population rural town in Estonia where half of the population is old people the other half of the population is obsessed with alcohol or making alcohol-related jokes and do not care about politics, much less about what is redpill and what is bluepill. Then again, it's kind of a blessing in disguise, because if they don't feel the threat, I guess there is no threat yet.

It's actually from Sup Forums and was spammed for like 2 days a month ago. A mod deleted a self improvement thread and I got pissed that they thought a fucking thread about bettering yourself was more of an issue than all the other spam threads on here, so I started spamming that copypasta again.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

thx for the replies so far guys, will give a (you) as my thanks, I will keep track of them and make notes of this stuff

Connecticut; Severe.

I have only lived in CT, NYC, and SF. I don't know how I managed to get redpilled. I guess it happens to all smart people.

North Dakota reporting in. We are quite redpilled throughout the state save for the reservations...

Ohio here
>Fairborn area
5/10 desu

It's not bad, the college isn't that liberal all things considered. Lots of kebab here, though. Most people vote R outside of the bigger cities, I grew up in one of the rural counties in the southeast.

We do get some protestors on campus sometimes, and we had that Walmart where the one upstanding member of the African American community got shot by the police. Faggots in anonymous masks protested there, some friends and I would drive by and give them shit for lels.

Honolulu HI, less than 25% white population
more than 50% chink population.

i see a hybrid car with a hilldawg sticker on it everyday and a bunch of shitboxes with bernie stickers as well. ive only seen one trump sticker and it was on a 2014 bmw m4, weird. but overall our local government is 90% democratic party and this past election cycle was one of the best showings for republicans weve had in years.

>New Jersey
Depends on where you are. The more rural areas (I say rural but we are actually the most densely populated state, even in rural areas there are plenty of houses) were all very pro trump. I saw a guy's house with a big picture of Bill Clinton that said "I choose other women and so should you" which is pretty kekworthy. Cities are cities though. We'll always be a blue state

kek, it makes me wonder if this is connected to the "are we punk rock now" thread about a month ago or so that I started in Sup Forums

California
11/10

>which state are most of you from,
Jew Jersey
>how bad is the bluepilledness in your community?
Average but not to over nor too special.
>deep south or midwest or something
Nope i am from the north east.

Also i eat burgers 2 times a week but sometimes more as easier i ate 2 mcfish, 2 mcchickens and a can of coke.

pennsylvania
not very bluepilled community

No, it's connected to the "what happened to punk rock" thread someone started on Sup Forums.

Northern Carolina
We redpill on trannies
And 40% white
All races hate trannies

>earlier

I've lived in two states: California and Montana.

They're like two different English speaking countries. California is cucked beyond hope. I pretend to be a liberal Hillary voter her because of job security. They say you can believe whatever you want, but it's bullshit. If I let my pro-Trump views be known, I'd not only have 10 angry libtards yelling at me, I'd become 'that guy' at the office and would have no hope of getting promoted.

Montana on the other hand is one of the last bastions of white culture in the USA. I hunt. I fish. Animals end up dying. People don't sneer at me when I tell them I went hunting. Montana is beautiful, pristine, mostly empty. Because it's empty good jobs can be hard to find. That's why I live in Cali right now.

Obviously you're going to the tellestial degree bucko ;)

Minnesota, I freeze my ass off and can't go to the twin cites cause of all the minorities but suburbia if full of Arian superbabes.

Oregon here, Portland suburban town called Beaverton to ve exact. Its the home of Nike headquarters, its socially bluepilled. You can easily talk any stranger into admitting that they like trump

I'm from Illinois.

I'm from a working-class neighborhood in New Jersey. It's known for being a Hispanic enclave. Everyone here seems sufficiently redpilled, and I honestly stick out more for being a single man than for being white.

That being said, I am familiar with the rich Democrat areas where everyone voted for Clinton. In my mind, it's not as much about being delusional as it is about being arrogant. Her supporters honestly believed that they were better and more powerful than the people who work with their hands; people who make their food and fix their cars. They were proven wrong.

Grew up in Washington State. High level of bluepilledness. One of the few right wing kids in my high school and hardly ever talked about politics while at school unless I wanted to be verbally attacked. Very liberal and anti religious.

Now live in Arizona where the bluepilledness is very low. Everyone is very patriotic, some of the most gun friendly states in the nation, Maricopa County (which is Phoenix, pop. of 4 million people) voted majority for Trump so that should say something. Not a whole lot of cities that size voted majority Trump.

Missouri. I live in Saint Louis, but in the suburbs where almost everyone is a conservative white Christian. The closer to the city the more googles there are (and therefore the more liberal it gets).

Tennessee :D

>I'm from a working-class neighborhood in New Jersey. It's known for being a Hispanic enclave.
Paterson?

I'm from Ohio
This place blows

>Which state are you from
San Francisco, CA

>how bad is the bluepilledness
the bluepill is real deep here. Most people are casually blue pilled, as in they harbor blue pilled beliefs but are pretty polite about it. There is a strong vocal minority that will snap on you in a heart beat. It's also seen as a mark of strong thought leadership to be very bluepilled so many of the tech companies and stuff i work with have blue pilled management and they openly try to force this on their employees.

however, this is really a minor case. Because even though the general populace is blue pilled, they kind of don't care. They've just been told that republicans and conservatives are the devil but they don't care.

Ohio.

The millennials are pretty much bluepilled but most everyone else is redpilled

I'm from Northern ohio, most people seem red pilled when it comes to gender and shit but it also depends on the generation, anyone 16 and under is blue daba DE daba die.

Michelle Obama pulled her dick out and threatened to rape Trump. Then she showed pictures, on her iPhone, of Barack Obama's destroyed anus. She laughed hysterically through out this.

Then her tone got serious and she started shouting about "BLACK POWER" and "UNCLE KANYE".

california
if I make any mention of red pillness I get hateful stares/ comments

western colorado here

Oregon. Its really bad in the metro area but once you go east over the mountains its super rural

when the entire state except for the valley goes red and it still turns blue, you know its bad. Really beautiful here though, which is why I cant bring myself to leave, other states look like shit now

Seems a lot of us are from NJ, a very blue pill area, high likely has a lot to do with why so many of us are so red pill.

South Florida... Many whites and many Islanders with immigrant backgrounds are red pilled. I'd say its about 50 / 50 from what I can tell. In north and mid Florida much more red pilled. Don't wear a MAGA hat in the downtown areas where the young hipsters and liberals like to hang out or they will threaten you and scream racist ( happened to me in downtown Ft Lauderdale).

Texas reporting. Born and raised in Houston. As a major city, it is fairly cucked and nogged but that is basically a given. There are still plenty of based people around if you look hard enough.

Missouri.
Most white people are red pilled to some degree in the eastern and southern parts of the state.

Also Ferguson would have never happened past the first day if the fed never stepped in.

Harrison township is terrible. Saw two FBI raids on drug lords plus my Dad was interviewed by ch 2,7,22, and 45 after a shooting. Nobody else in the apartment complex would talk to the media or police. That said, Montgomery co. went red I believe. No longer live there.

Well if we're going to talk about feminine pulchitrudinous, Utah has that. We have a huge number of incredible, mostly blonde babes here. Unfortunately, our women tend to get married very young due to the Mormon church.

You see an amazing number of women who are like, "OMG"-gorgeous, then you find out they're already married to some chump. Before long they'll have 8 kids with the guy. It's outrageous really, but you get used to it.

On the upside, if you're a little older, like I am, you can catch these mid-30's MILF's while they're deciding between suicide and an affair.

California. State is super cucked; a lot of techbros are redpilled but they tend to keep it quiet.

No, but that description could apply to most of our cities nowadays, desu

Maryland, extremely blue pilled due to niggers and govt workers. Terrible gun laws, difficult to get a ccw, etc. I do live in one of the red areas, so it's not that bad here.

Hai /ck/

I go to college there. I feel like one of five people in that state that actually comes on Sup Forums.

24 lived with and fucked a late 38s milf for 2 years

Would never do it again, bitch was fucking crazy. She legit ruined my life.

aren't Rhett and Link from there?
or maybe it was North Carolina, I don't know. but they're either bluepilled nu-males or they are hiding their power levels well, just so the youtube community doesn't fuck them over.

>fix their cars
I think you're on to something here. I've travelled the world and Asians along with the rest of the West think Americans are stupid. I know something we're smarter than everyone else at. Fixing our own cars. 1/3 Americans knows how to fix a car, regardless of whether or not they own one. That's way higher than any other country. I think it has to do with history, we were the first nation where it was normal to own a car, and back in those days knowing how to maintain your vehicle was necessary to operating it. So we learned from our fathers. Almost all of that 1/3 are the type of people liberals look down on: working class and uneducated.

I'm from Minnesota, it's not the liberal hell hole everyone thinks it is. I mean, yeah, in the cities, sure, but when the election was going on, I only saw two Hillary signs.

Portland, Oregon

... Help me

PA

All the blues outside Filthadelphia are retard college liberals or bleeding heart past-their-prime women.

All the blues in Filthadelphia are just delusional assholes who thought they were too good for New Jersey / Got thrown out of rural PA. It's a sad little purgatory.

>One away from 55

Soon friend

pennsylvaniafag here. in my county trump beat clinton by over 60,000 votes so the news says. people also say its a racist town, which is kinda true. there were 75 shootings in the small city this year.

if you know what county im talking about congrats and welcome to the shithole where niggers come to shoot each other.

Oklahoma

No Counties went for Clinton/Obama the last two elections.

We're pretty woke here.

Ayyyy
Just came here to post that

>Pls nuke us

Can confirm about the Mormon girls in Utah. Their images of who they want to date/marry is heavy warped by the church. They all want the ring real bad.

I know exactly what you're talking about. The fools they marry really are textbook chumps. The church teaches them to cucks. Golly gee wilikers leave it to beaver style fools. They don't behave like men

Southern California.

Orange county to be exact.

This place is liberal infested shithole at all UC and CalSate campuses. South Orange county is very conservative and white... only decent places worth living in SoCal besides San Diego.

The 909/951 (inland empire: corona, ontario, riverside, fontana, san bernardino, etc...) is a complete spic and nigger infested zone.

Overall if you can afford rent/buying a home in South Orange County: it is a great place to live.

Fuck off you stupid estonian fuck. I yearn for your gay anime loving country's destruction. I send all of my concious desire towards a nuke falling onto your pitiful existence.
Hey MD bro, frederick here. HBAR are completely unregulated, that's about all we having going for us.

I shit ton of Sup Forums users are from Ohio. I have no idea why but they seem to show up on all the boards i visit more than the other states. Either that or people seem to like pretending like they are from Ohio.

What highschool did you go to, I'm also from Beaverton, I went to Southridge

Fucking this. Trying to date a Mormon girl in Utah makes you want to hate women forever. They pass you up for the biggest fags you ever met in your life.

Was meant for

Montana here. Fuck every Calinigger spic and Jew Yorker. Wyoming fags are bros.

According to Alexa, most of us are from California.

I'm from Massachusetts.
This whole state is cucked, save for the few Republicans.
Send help.

NY. Western NY is pretty based but NYC is filled with nothing but bluepilled shills. The worst part is how fucking smug they are all about it. Their mentality can pretty much be boiled down to: I'm right, the moral high ground is always mine and if you don't agree you are 'literally fucking Hitler'. It still wouldn't be so bad if they didn't control every TV station so they can show the rest of the world how cucked this city is. Oh, and our mayor's a coal burning commie.

I'm from Colorado and this place has had a drastic shift to the left in the last decade, and all the degeneracy was quarantined in Boulder, Denver, and Trinidad. Now it's creeping its way deeper into the mountains and even the plains.

>which state are most of you from,
oregon
>and how bad is the bluepilledness in your community?
fucking end me

I thought it was cause of the anime convention held there.

Or is that just a perpetuated meme. I'm sure it's both.

Well it's the 7th most populated state and it's a cold weather state. I would imagine there's more people from cold weather states on here just from the virtue of staying inside.

Anyway I'm from New York, some parts are red pilled, some are blue pilled. Anyone who is a real new yorker and not some rich white liberal kid who moved here, knows the racial lines and way that racism works here.

Mississippi man here.

It's red pilled as fuck down here boys. The only liberals I've ever met were in college and they were a minority. Yup feels good. We have a preposterous amount of niggers though.

This is close to what I see, I'm also in the bay area. Most are liberal but won't fight about it because they don't care that much. Then there are the ones who are very loud and unfortunately it's best to avoid them.

We're out here.

Illinois, specifically around Chicago.
Bluepill as fuck. Not quite Commiefornia level though.

That's a good point. Self-sufficiency is a big part of it. The left has seemingly given up on being independent from society and the state itself, so they are afraid to question authority.

>Iowa
It's still acceptable to be openly racist in public here.

>We have a preposterous amount of niggers though.
Yeah, because you literally shipped them to your doorstep on literal ships. Pretty fucking redpilled, mate.