I- I-I- I- I- I- I- I- I- IF IF IFIF IF IF IF IF IFIF IF IF IF IFIF IF IF IF IFIF IF IF IF IF

I- I-I- I- I- I- I- I- I- IF IF IFIF IF IF IF IF IFIF IF IF IF IFIF IF IF IF IFIF IF IF IF IF

MR TUMP
OKIE DOKE
JUST BECAUSE...

...THE TWEETS...

UH..........

CHEW SOAP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shut up retarded little bastard brother.

HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP,HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP,HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP,HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP,HOL UP, HOL UP, HOL UP

WE DEM BOYZ!

CHOOSE HOPE

such a brilliant man

PROVOCATIVE

CAN YOU BE CLEAR?

You can tell whatever stimulants he binged on while in office really got to him over the years.

Michelle Obama pulled her dick out and threatened to rape Trump. Then she showed pictures, on her iPhone, of Barack Obama's destroyed anus. She laughed hysterically through out this.

Then her tone got serious and she started shouting about "BLACK POWER" and "UNCLE KANYE".

$65,000 of hotdogs must do it

>one of the best public speakers of our time who gave terrific speeches
>messes up once
>that's what he will be remembered by

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

>Best public speakers
>Uses autocue

week b8 desu

holy shit, call the fucking cops, The president decided to buy hot dogs for some thousands faggots. Eat a dick trumpqueer.

lol

Was he on drugs during this pic or was he simply foreseeing your digits?

Wow this is really motivational. Thank you Obama.

THE RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY IS WHY IM NOT A WINNER

isn't it funny how during the whole presidency, Obama talked all proper and shit like if you never saw what he looked like and only heard him talk, you'd think he was white, but in his last two years, he started sounding like a Mad TV sketch where a white guy pretends to be black, trying to lay on the street nigga jive....

Outside prepared foods are forbidden in the white house. These weren't (((hot dogs)))

They're the same from Podesta's hot dog stand in Hawaii

Now build the wall, Paco