Why do so many people on Sup Forums believe that Puerto Rico is is part of the United States?

Why do so many people on Sup Forums believe that Puerto Rico is is part of the United States?

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Puerto Ricans are usually handsome and most of them are uncut :^)

fresh pasta

because we own you

feel free to leave, we don't want you

When do you leave?

Implying the shitholes around you wouldn't kill for the privilege of being able to legally emigrate into the mainland like you can

REMOVE BURGER remove burger you are worst gringo. you are the gringo idiot you are the gringo smell. return to canadia. to our canada cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the tundra….ahahahaha ,america we will never forgeve you. machetero rascal FUck but fuck asshole gringo stink murika murrika murrika..keys vs kerber best day of my life. take a bath of dead gringo..ahahahahahAMERICA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 1950s revolts .amercia we kill the police , america return to your precious france….hahahahaha idiot gringo and bong smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE BURGER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. puerto rico+spain+cuba+guam+virgin islands+venezuela+bolivia+argentina+brasil+nicaragua+chiapas=kill america…you will 1950s revolts/ calle 13 alive in puerto rico, calle 13 making album of puerto rico . fast rap calle 13 puerto rico. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of calle 13… you are ppoor stink gringo… you live in a hood hahahaha, you live in a prairie calle 13 alive numbr one #1 in russia ….fuck the america ,..FUCKk ashol gringos no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. calle 13 aliv and real strong brujos kill all the american farm aminal with rap magic now we the borinquen rule .ape of the zoo king louis xvii fukc the great pope and lay egg this egg hatch and american wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Borinquen greattst countre

Did you create this thread just so you had a reason to post this?

How embarrassing.

I fail to see what relevance that has to the question I asked.

I again fail to understand why you have posted this.

No. It's a relatively old pasta.

Because the US took it over in the Spanish-American war as part of the Treaty of Paris, and its status as a United States Territory was permanently established in the Puerto Rico Federal Relations act of 1950.

Learn your own fucking history you stupid guillao.

A country with the most ironic name ever.... rich port... heh. Ricans join the military just to leave that place.

But we're an UNINCORPORATED territory which means that we are officially not incorporated into the United States. Get your facts straight you fucking chink.

You're like an unincorporated city. Still belong to the fucking county, just not special enough to be in surrounding counties.

>Why do so many people on Sup Forums believe that Puerto Rico is is part of the United States?

I think they vote on whether to join USA every once in a while, they keep voting to remain a non-state territory.

We had a referendum a few years back. The results came out in favor of statehood. However, the US government pulled some bullshit and decided not to make us a state anyway. Some total bullshit about the referendum results or something, I forget.

Because we own you. You're the mooching kid who crashes on the couch, eats all the food in the fridge, refuses to help pay the bills and only survives on the good graces of their parents.

Do you use american dollars as a currency?

being owned =/= being part of owner
Fucking dumbass. Also
>be American
>take island nation from Spain
>give them free US citizenship
>fuck up their economy with bullshit reforms and loopholes
>complain about immigration from said island
Commit suicide, burger.

Yes

You should be thankful we didn't genocide the locals and add the island to Florida.

No I've read it before, but it's still nice

22 posts and he still didn't ask for a dick pic.

Lol. I forgot your shithole existed. Everyone from PR has such a massive inferiority complex that they feel the need to tell everyone that they're from PR and then everyone gives them the "like a give a fuck" stare.