Who's ready for the death of the sjw generation

Who's ready for the death of the sjw generation

They're an entire generation now? They're still a fringe portion of it if you ask me.

I'm glad it's dying out. Trump's administration will finally give rise to a truly Militant Left that embraces the second amendment and violence as a means for peace.

SJW politics are a useless distraction for everyone.

They would have to be strong enough to use the gun

>Lefttist gets gun
>Accidentally shoots self
Problem solved. We all win.

|207|2,
However,
The lunatic liberals I live with are hell bent upon keeping Wise-Guy Slow-Bama in power, thus attempting to overthrow the very fabric of our very existence.

>I can't dress like a girl without being called a faggot by society anymore so let's all chimp out and kill everyone

Why are leftists such trash?

It'll be a great thing to see die.

SJWs have been a depressingly terrible part of human history. People studying history in the future will probably be shocked by all of the blatantly anti-white racism and anti-male sexism they got away with.

The fight will last for years. Do not forget that 1-2 generations were programmed by Frankfurt-fueled college professors.

SJWs aren't the people you need to worry about. there are millions of working class people on the left that are fed up with the right's bullshit. Many already own weapons but had never been politicized before. That is about to change.

The SJW crowd will get vicious.

Wow Niggers chimping out that's never happened before.

>working class
>leftist

Pick one. Working people don't like 40% of their paycheck funding a welfare state of professional victims.

Nah, college campuses in particular have been consumed by radical liberalism of a certain variety that has earned the moniker SJW since around 2005.

This is you Ahahaha!

I find it hilarious

America is making decent steps towards overcoming it but my country is so backwards that I can basically see what the next few years can be like

t. suburban revleft roleplayer

Most working class in america are conservative you mong

I can't say I know many of them personally. How bout u? Maybe it's only because I'm out of college.

Those working class leftists voted for Trump. Of those working class leftists that did not, millions are going to be deported. What few remain either don't care or are not allowed to own a firearm legally. And they will have to contend with, not just Trump supporters, but military and alphabet agencies.

We're going to sit back and laugh as they burn their own neighborhoods down. And they'll probably take out their frustrations on the whites dumb enough to protest alongside them. I can't wait for next summer!

>millions of working class people don't exist in every single city in America

You're in for a big surprise.

>Working people don't like 40% of their paycheck funding a welfare state of professional victims.

No, neither do we like it going to Goldman Sachs and Exxon-Mobil and countless other forms of Corporate Welfare that Trump promised his buddies. You Republicucks sure do love bending over for ZOG though.

>Who's ready for the death of the sjw generation

We primarily need university reform. Unlike the fascists here, however, that doesn't mean I believe in necessarily getting rid of all humanities subjects; history and geography can be very worthwhile. What it means is that we need to get rid of the Marxist psychopaths who are teaching, and also repeal the various programs which have led to infantilism within the university population.

Also, people need to learn to just stop fucking going to university in the first place. Computer science curricula is absolute garbage most of the time. All university really does is give kids a level of debt they can never repay at close to the beginning of their lives.

I'm very interested to see how leftist culture rebuilds it's entire platform in the next 4 years.

As a Chicago transplant, I can verify that liberals are mentally ill. However they rebuild the leftist platform, it's going to be more twilight zone-tier insanity.

I think it's going to come to the point where we have to divide the nation. The city-dwelling left is seriously off the fucking rails. Every year the divide between the left and the right grows more extreme. I cannot see us continuing to co-exist in the same country in the next 30 years.

The only way to escape ZOG is by building a sky colony and deploying an atmosphere made of atomized bacon bits

>Jewish elite bankers fucked shit up so let's behead entrepreneurs/wealthy people on the streets and start memeuism

It won't rebuild itself.
The solution of left towards every problem is an ideological purge.
The more moderate lefties you've got, the less inclined they are to oppose or start an ideological purge.

The only way left ever responds to it's problems is getting increasingly devoted leaders and dishonest sociopaths to run their show until the entire party crashes and burns.

They've already said they aren't dropping support for BLM

I have a feeling they're going to lose more seats in two years

I predict BLM will fade out. I've already seen many far-left nut cases stop talking about it.

I saw that they wanted to put up some muslim guy to run in 2020. Worst fucking idea I have ever heard. You would have to be retarded to do that.

I wonder if they will come to the conclusion that they need to run an entertaining white person who can connect with the fly-over states. I'm already seeing a backlash growing against the anti-white sentiment, so that's good.

>liberals
>working class

>death
Don't take your dreams for granted user...
They might die, but not that easily.

>belgium
>country

pick one

computer science is a meme degree; the womens studies of STEM

They are already learning that they don't always get what they want.

And they are not an entire generation.

What is dying is the politically correct culture. :)

idiots like you are reason why SJWs exist

Me. Let's annihilate these right wing SJW pieces of shit.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

holy shit dude. SJW's is a rising problem once social media enabled a whole width of new people to start influencing others and find a foothold for such shit which wouldn't pass without the self regulation of how open social media both helps you reach out to what you want and shut it out.

Thinking your reactionary mirror movement to SJW'ism is going to defeat it is so hillariously delusional I don't know what to do with my tendies.

Either social media will change or the rhetoric will normalize.

Damn straight, motherfucker.

>Le proletariat will rise against the bourgeoisie XXDD

Kys

They're not going anywhere. The SJWs will be the ones teaching your kids.

Generation Zyklon will be the nationalist counter culture generation to the Millenials. Pic related will be the youth in 2025.

I bet they'll taste good. I can smell that flesh searing over open pits now.

>sjw generation

It was never alive in the first place. You have to leave your homes once in a while to see that though. I work and live in an inner-city. I also like to go out a couple of times a week (I know that's a strange concept on Sup Forums).

I've never once met one of those mentally ill Tumblr users that are all over Sup Forums. Sure, you've got quite a few lefties around here but they don't bother you with their beliefs and don't shove sjw issues down your throat.

The real problem here is people on Sup Forums. You never leave your homes and are subjected to the shit you see in the catalogs every day. It's no wonder you think the world is a third world shithole all over with Lena Dunam's walking around everywhere.

It's not. You just have to step outside and actually meet people, instead of sitting here all day calling some internet troll pumpkin head your Emperor. Life gets better if you try, I promise.

They are not a single generation.
They are a weapon. They are the effects of Bolshevik cultural subversion manifest. They have been growing and spreading since the 1960s, and this current iteration is merely the latest prototype Marxist soldier trying to destroy white civilization. The SJW crowd goes hand in hand with Islam because both of them hate the west and want to see its destruction.

The only thing that defeats them is subjugation under strong nationalist rule. The only form of nationalism that will subjugate and drown them out is White Nationalism.

>I bet they'll taste good. I can smell that flesh searing over open pits now.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>this nigga thinks it all over cause trump won
You idiot even though trump has won we are still fucked he is just holding off the collapse of the west for a while.

Milo
>wakes up sucks his gay lover
>swallows his cum smoothie
>is ready for war

Milo gave them all AIDs already?

you think it's jokes but keep up the marxism and see what happens user

(You) are quite obtuse :^)

You patronising cunt, just because your generation isn't full of these retards, you old fuck. I'd say ATLEAST 20% of the girls in my uni year are nutty tumblr birds.

This is an unrealistic strawman that puts the words said on pol into the mouth of a real life voter. That's simply dishonest, agenda driven, and tonedeaf.

Which would be forgivable if it was even marginally witty by the way.

Me and it feels so damn good. I feel like there are good times ahead. Not for germany in particular but overall it's better than in the last 5 years.

American SJWs are just college students who want to belong. While it's obnoxious, you can say it's the new goth. They will grow out of it if their social studies degree lands them a job somewhere.

Unattractive females and even more unattractive betamales, who are overjoyed that they get female attention this way, desperately imagining it lands them pussy. Just look at general sjws get owned videos and see. Also note that this is by far mostly North American phenomenom, it will pass.

The mainstream left in America has been moving further towards the extreme for decades. So much so that satire in the 90s is reality today. Major political parties pander to their views, the media endorses it, and no they are not just college students. It isn't a trend. It has been a persistent cultural staple for over half a century now.
They won't go away and stop being radical.

Wut? Are you on crack?

You're luck as fuck that Hillary didn't get elected and squeeze our economy and middle class even more. That she didn't open floodgates to let refugees into the US en masse.

Telling an entire generation of normal white people who grew up believing that America was "special, exceptional, greatest country on earth" that mediocrity was the new normal. "It's really europeans who are enlightened" and that Fags, interracial, trannies and muslim terror are just facts of life?

That's the recipe for the 4th Reich. And the real difference is that if that ideology arose in this country, there'd be nothing that could stop it.

So you are hinting that these blue haired fatties who are going through a lesbian phase and chubby shy guys with rimmed glasses and numales that are built like twigs will swarm to gunstores and magically buy AR-15s and bevome some Red Dawnesque revolutionaries? These people will die when their macs run out of power or they have to do their own pot of coffee.

Can you link me to a legit extreme left movement with whites who are obviously ready to do this notion of a ridiculous proletarian uprising? Pictures will do. BLM or hoodniggers with .22s will not do

They don't have to resort to any overt means of violence. They control culture. They support the mass immigration that causes crime epidemics. They preach the erosion of our societal norms and morals.

The SJW is nothing more than a natural evolution of the 1960s hippy. They will not go away. in all these decades they have only grown stronger.
White Nationalism is the only cure for this. A government that recognizes them openly as a lower class and rightly subjugates them to remove their political influence.

If it was up to me Milo and his supporters would be first to go.

Rallying around destroying Trump could be the best thing that could have happened to the SJW movement

Yep

Is the guy who made this ok?

The hilarious thing about the Muslim guy is that he would lose support of his own party the moment he explains to them that he can't support their batshit insanity literally because it's against his religion. Islam is conservative. The last major Muslim candidate for the presidency was running Republican.

SJWs aren't the ones comitting suicide and OD'ing on opioids.

Can we get a meme mocking this meme? How deep can we go?

That's because their liberal arts degree can't pay for the roof over their heads, let alone recreational drugs.

I haven't finished my memenomics degree yet but im sure its possible.