Why are all Republicans so pro Israel?

Why are all Republicans so pro Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_585c6f00e4b0eb586485eabc?ncid=APPLENEWS00001
youtu.be/1KgZPMHWU7Y
youtu.be/9p1ZKJHx-xI
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-obama-on-possible-collision-course-over-israeli-settlement-vote/2016/12/22/3b0e3f1c-c846-11e6-8bee-54e800ef2a63_story.html?utm_term=.3259ae194e56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Both parties are full of jews that also tend to bribe

ou are all mad at the wrong thing. Here is what you should be mad about

The Italian mob started the savings and loan crisis in the 1970's for a 27 billion dollar bailout on the backs of the public. Then some of the same exact guys did the last financial meltdown, that was a 15 trillion bailout we paid for. The Mafia got smart they moved to white collar crime where they would not have to go to jail.
They became banksters. Do the research. Google Angelo Mozillo and mob ties
to empire savings.

Now we have outsourcing where the super rich get more yachts and private planes
by selling out the middle class to India sweatshops. Selling out the lower
class to sweatshops in China/Mexico was not enough for them.

The true evil is unchecked corruption. Watch the animated gif in a new
window or tab if you have the balls enough to learn the truth.

Republicans are unabashedly bent over for Israel, it's not even just the Jews that are

why arent you?

most american jews are not pro israel. and most american jews are democrats or leftwing radicals

israel is the land of based kebab removal. why shouldnt we support them?

Hardline jews bankroll the republicans and the American kikes fund the democrats

Trump is Jewish. Why the hell do you think Sup Forums worships him?

Why are all Americans so cucked by kikes?

So all the jews will return, and god can smite them.

Says the USSR's former lap dog.

Here's an article, I know it's from HuffPo but it's still real news this one time, Trump just undermined all of Obama's efforts to stop Israeli hegemony and Trump has been privately contacted by Israeli's to get him to back them
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_585c6f00e4b0eb586485eabc?ncid=APPLENEWS00001

Jews have infiltrated the churches and turned all the Christians into literal jew worshipers, when I say worshipers i meant worshipers.

Rabbi Schneider on TBN can call americans gentiles, literally calling them slaves to their face all the time. We know americans are the kind of people that genocide for "freedom", being manipulated to being self accepting slaves.

to be fair democrats are pro israel just as much. Only Obama has been "anti" not really. Thats why they call him a muslim.

Most Democrats don't even recognize Israel, what are you going on about?

Says the former best bro of the USSR

why are both Democrats and Republicans so pro Israel?
why are Americans such good goys?
FTFY

Recognize as in recognize as a legitimate state

Also, reminder that this "greatest ally" meme literally came from Republicans and their unconditional love for Israel.

>Democrats do the domestic bidding of the Jew (importing immigrants, promoting all sorts of degeneracy, stoking the flames of anti-white hatred)
>Republicans do the international bidding of the Jew (sanctions and wars with sand nigger countries, foreign aid for Israel)

Jews make us believe that ideologies are linear, there is left and right
Half of Jews support left and half of Jews support right to trick goyim into supporting one Jewish faction over the other, and thinking that their half of Jews is good while other half bad
Sup Forums reddit Tumblr etc all for for this, they support one Jewish faction against the other, believing only half of Jews are bad
Everyone is so bluepilled that both left and right wing are two wings on the same Jewish bird, both opposite in ideology but both have the common goal of powering the Jewish bird so it soars over the goyim below

>Why are all Republicans so pro Israel?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ + blackmail, coercion and bribery

tl;dr dems are cucked by jews when it comes to social issues and republicans are cucked by jews when it comes to economics

why does finland even exist?

FUCKING DISGUSTING JEWS I HOPE THEY ALL DIE AS WELL AS MUSLIMS -- JEWS AND ARABS ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH AND MUST BE ABOLISHED 88

rather be the soviets' lapdog desu

Sup Forums used to be a little better when it came to realizing this fact, but ever since Trump rolled around they've forgotten their roots and fell for "le ebin meme magic"

Trump was the most pro Jew candidate out of all the ones we had

Jews gonna genocide whites first tho, gotta tear down that muzzie temple and build the messiah-bringer ya know?

Because calling leftists anti-semitic is too fun to pass up. They have to name the Jew or shut their mouths for once.

tl;dr
you're completely cucked

I was a first for carson, then #Cruzmissle

I'll remember that when us comrades are out bashing fashy scum.

Leftists hate Israel due to the fact that they've been torturing Muslims. They've called out the Jew publicly more than we have

Both of them are also extremely pro Israel as well though

This there is nothing more punk than being a Zionist. Hail Trump, Hail Israel!

Not as much as trump

because they have money
and we love money
we are the jews

D-DELET THIS

Because both republicans and jews are crooks of the highest order, no matter the industry they operate in

You should be aware of it, you voted for the biggest shabbos goy president in all of US history, stay tuned for lots of Sup Forumstard cognitive dissonance and flip flopping

Still pro Israel enough where it'd be a problem.
Rand I think would have been the best choice. And ironically enough Bernie was the most anti Israel candidate out of both parties. Yeah Trump going after career politicians and the establishment is cool and all (he's not even keeping those promises anymore mind you) but Bernie was going where it hurts the Jews the most, their pockets, so he really didn't have any chance

as soon as i've seen him speaking at the (((AIPAC))) convention i knew he was (((their))) guys
but tbqh i think maybe, maybe, maybe he's sun tzuing the kikes with the keep your enemies close tactics

Look at his good goy award he hangs on the wall right next to him!

>maybe, maybe, maybe he's sun tzuing the kikes with the keep your enemies close tactics
He's a New York businessman who's in the pocket of every rich Jew and his entire family is married off to Jews and Jew converts and he's been shilling for Israel long before he even decided to run for office. He's the goodest goy of them all.

Not married to Jew converts but are Jew converts themselves*
Ivanka is literally an Orthodox Jew now and is raising her children to be Orthodox as well

youtu.be/1KgZPMHWU7Y
This is the Prime Minister of Israel's reaction to Obama's Iran deal, the one that Trump will rip up immediately when he gets in office

We have to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem.

Let's not forget this gem!

What's the likehood of the US bankrolling a small war for Israel or sending Americans to die for them?

Trump already said that the US "would defend Israel 100%" and all we need is a small kike false flag

Forgot link
youtu.be/9p1ZKJHx-xI

jew lobby is too powerful

Very likely, he has a thing for making rash decisions based on every little event that happens. The only thing holding him back from it would probably be because it'll cost money, but the sound of Jews crying would open up his pockets surely

1) AIPAC
2) Some see Israel as our religious brothers in an Islamic/Arabic dominated area
3) Republicans love the military. Our alliance with Israel is important to our military interests ,e.g. they are a huge customer for hardware (aka MIC), share research and intelligence, put pressure on the region, military base
4) Some see Israel as a democratic haven in the ME, hoping they'll influence the rest of the region
5) Republican constituents love Israel (Jews are the chosen people, see: #1)
6) and finally, Israel is very valuable to our oil interests in the region, both in access and pressure

In short, military and intelligence support to pressure and control the region, and securing oil interests. If you care about the US remaining as the foremost world superpower---as all patriots do---then you must care about Israel.

Now let's talk about how easy it would have been for Israel to frame Russia for the DNC hacks and how Trump is better for them than HRC...

>5) Republican constituents love Israel (Jews are the chosen people, see: #1)

Whoops, see #2*

>If you care about the US remaining as the foremost world superpower---as all patriots do---then you must care about Israel.

And before anyone criticizes me on this, keep in mind I agree with what American hero and great thinker Pat Buchanan said:

>"But US and Israeli interests are not identical. They often collide, and when they do, US interests must prevail."

and

>In 1991 he wrote Congress has become "a Parliament of Whores incapable of standing up for U.S. national interests if AIPAC (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee) is on the other end of the line."

Since our politicians and leaders over the years have gone soft, they don't know how to maintain friendly relationships without giving in to damn near every demand and turning the cheek when Israel gets caught fucking us over (e.g. spying on us, attacking us, tricking us). This is reflected in our trade deals too.

I don't know how to feel about Israel myself. On the one hand, I don't trust Jews at all. On the other, when I read about Israel, they seem to have the exact same shitty politics as the rest of the world - left vs right, nationalist vs globalist, an influx of low IQ minorities seeking gibs being funneled in to their country by braindead politicians...

Because Israel is a useful tool for us in the ME.

"Trust, but verify."

How is it living with an extremely low IQ?

>@BurnCoalPayToll
kek

It's in the bible that the jews will control israel when jesus comes back. If the jews lose israel it is basically a blow to christianity.

Republicans are the #1 advocates of Jewmerica

Name the last Jewish Democratic President, cause Trump is the closest thing to a Jew. Even has a converted Jewish daughter and a Jewish born son in law, who is heavily credited for getting him elected.

And then there is this

"President-elect Donald Trump warned the Obama administration Thursday against a possible abstention in a key U.N. Security Council vote that would declare illegal all Israeli settlements on Palestinian territory in the West Bank and the mostly Arab East Jerusalem."
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-obama-on-possible-collision-course-over-israeli-settlement-vote/2016/12/22/3b0e3f1c-c846-11e6-8bee-54e800ef2a63_story.html?utm_term=.3259ae194e56

I've been creating threads on Trump's Jewish tenancies for the past year without anyone on Sup Forums caring. So congrats everyone on electing your Jewish meme of a President.

Supporting Israel is far better than supporting international, pro-open borders bankers.

Why would you be against Israel?

You mean like his treasury secretary?

Triage
Also, if you don't support Jews, the muslim population gets out of control.

>In an interview in November 30 on CNBC Mnuchin called it the Trump administration's job to "make sure that the average American has wage increases and good jobs."

>When asked about trade, he said he believed in trade deals with individual countries, as opposed to regional trade deals.

There's no reason to believe Mnuchin isn't going to follow the direction of Trump's "America First" mission.

Why post at all if you aren't going to say anything substantive or worthwhile?

I believe the 3rd stage of grief is bargaining.

Idk, they get the top 2 spots of American foriegn aid. Top place goes directly to Israel, the second goes to Eygpt as a bribe to keep them from attacking Israel and to sell Israel low prices oil.

Meaning what, that the guy needs to go to israel to verify that he doesn't know how he feels about them

Why post a reply at all if my post doesn't say anything substantive or worthwhile?

they are christcucks and christcucks think jews are their bros

Blame (((Protestants)))

>I believe the 3rd stage of grief is bargaining.

International 'Jews' and Israel interests aren't the same, or am I wrong?

Clearly I'm talking about governmental policy, user.

Because I made the mistake of believing you wanted to engage in a real discussion when you asked me a question, and in reply to my answer all I got was a shitpost.

#notallchristians, see
Orthodox Christians hate Jews, and Catholics tend to be somewhere in between.

Trump is really rich you see. His daddy was a rich man, and he decided to make his son really rich.

So he brought him along to a jewish pasta party! A kind gentlemen, or perhaps even several, looked Donald Trump in the eye during this party, while giving him something to suck. They told him to call them daddy. So Donald said, "yes daddy", and suckled on the hard pasta.

Thus his career was born. And every thanksgiving, he remembers how thankful he is for those daddies of his who made him rich. One such day, he decided, "IM GOING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT SO I CAN SHOW MY GRATITUDE"

And so he did. Now the president elect has already showed his gratitude by chosing lots of hooked nosed gentlemen to be part of his cabinate. And every time he has a chance to help the home of his daddies, Israel, he will do so while remembering that pasta party with a smile on his face.

Should point out and big reason among Christian American leaders, is that Israel needs to exist for Jesus to come back again. So by supporting Israel you are doing Gods work and can fulfill the prophecy.

AIPAC

>I've been creating threads on Trump's Jewish tenancies for the past year without anyone on Sup Forums caring. So congrats everyone on electing your Jewish meme of a President.

Israel exists therefore you have to vote for the open borders candidate goyim otherwise ISRAEL WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST. Don't worry about your catastrophic demographic decline of white people, literally the only issue that matters is Israel.

Give me one good reason to be against Israel

>Kebab did 9/11
>Israel removes kebab.
>We must protect our freedom from kebab.
>Bro up with professional kebab remover.

Republicans want to stop sandnigger infiltration. Oh and money. Got to jew up some money.

Come on OP.

There were other Republican candidates to pick from ya know. But pol fell in love with the biggest jew out there.

> open borders candidate
Pretty well know that this 2013 quote was talking about business matters.

That too. I just am better informed about the realpolitik and geopolitical realist reasons the US-Israel relationship is so important to us, so I focused on those ones as I can flesh out and defend those points better.

I wonder how many evangelical Republican politicians or senior government employees whose primary motivation is the whole prophecy angle, as opposed to just their constituents.

The problem is it's virtually only American soldiers fighting the war.

The other Republicans weren't nearly as good on domestic issues as Trump. Besides, it's too early to say he's going to bendover for Israel.

>implying I give a shit about opposing Israel
Israel is simply sandnigger autism. If they vanished, the Muslims would use their getting BTFO in Burma as an excuse to attack America.

America's support for Israel has been an excuse to attack America since the oil embargo of the 70s.

Israel is conservative and pro democracy with degenracy only found in the capital city.

>Haaretz
and nothing of value was lost

Evangelicals believe Israel will cause the coming of Jesus is my understanding of it.

Be sure to send all your foreign aid to them then.

>Besides, it's too early to say he's going to bendover for Israel.

Antifa = Fascists btw

forgot pic