Mom hugs daughters before sending them on suicide missions

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4054312/Jihadi-parents-teach-young-daughters-suicide-bombers-kiss-goodbye-startling-footage-shortly-seven-year-old-walked-Damascus-police-station-blown-remote-detonator.html

>This is the moment jihadi parents kissed their daughters goodbye shortly before one of them walked into a Syrian police station and was blown up by a remote detonator.

>Footage shows a male fanatic lecturing the two children, seven and nine, about how to carry out suicide bomb attacks before they are embraced by a woman in a burka.

>A short time later, the seven-year-old is thought to have walked into a police station in Syria's capital, Damascus, before being killed in an explosion.

>With music in the background and sitting in front of a black and white flag, the ranting extremist holds the girls in his arms as he brainwashes them.

Religion of peace.

Well at least they died before they could breed 10 more of the fucks

Nice thread JIDF

What is the Jihadi paradise for muslim women? Toyboy sex-slaves?

Good.

I didn't know Justin Trudeau was in syria

It's a crazy fucking world

This is so unreal I better laugh

Not all Muslims. It's cliche but it's the truth. Sorry to break your echo chamber of racism and Islamophobia but it feels fun doing it my lovelies

WHAT IS THE JIHADI PARADISE FOR MUSLIM WOMEN MARTYRS? OR ARE WOMEN ALLOWED INTO HEAVEN?

Jesus fuck their mother has a godam beard. WTF!

and not all niggers will shoot you in the face with a gun.
It's just that the number that do is seriously too high to be ignored.

The same as men, you go into Allah's embrace and are absolved of your recent sins if you die while killing infidels (including the sin of suicide).

This. We need to accelerate killing off their women.

The ISIS population will then die naturally

But ALL Muslims worship Muhammad the prophet, and are instrcted by the Qur'an to emulate him as much as possible.

He was a paedophile, rapist, and a violent thug. He fucked his loli wife at age 9.

Since secular thought is STRICTLY prohibited in the Qur'an, any Mudslime that says they don't believe in those parts of the religion are practicing secular trought, and are therefore not true Muslims.

It's that simple.
Muslamics are a cancer to society.

>thought
Fucking touchscreens.

lol xD

im speechless. i thought i've seen it all but this is more gruesome than anything i've ever seen.

What a waste in loli.

So there is going to be a even bigger march for refugees welcome tomorrow? Uh oh muzzies are getting scared now.

whats your statement?

the shit i heard seems to imply this

i wish for a panzer battalion to hunt down every last one of the daesh.

fugg, only one digit off :(

>Religion of peace.

Fuck that shits me. If it were true the extremists would be extremely peaceful.

I feel sorry for the girls. They probably saw this as a way out of their multiple rapes/beatings a day.

Can we convince the UN that the jihads have conscripted their entire population and are not covered under civilian protections anymore? War will end a lot sooner if we simply bulldoze their cities and replace them with parking lots.

Wow, so "moderate". What about nine y.o. girl? She's still alive?

you'd be surprised what literally seeing death every day and ideology can do to you

Islam must be utterly destroyed.

50 million kids below the age of 10 dies in india every year due to cholera and viral diseases
why are these 2 special?

Literally what is your point?

This

because they were not sick. or poor.
they died for the fanatism or their parents.

Damn, one year away from being woke, too.

because 2 kids dead in a warzone >>>>>>> millions of kids that died elsewhere

i bet if 10 white americans kids die in a bus accident, some story about 2 kids in syria blowing themselves up is more relevant to the the world

Fucking pooinloos sending their kids on cholera suicide runs to support their backwards ideology. We have to stop them!

i bet the lives of these 2 little sandniggers are more important to this planet than whatever your wife or your women shits out.

bus crashes are accidents.
but this was pure evil intention.

you dont see the difference?

basically, you are a cuck

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

#JUSTASIGNIFICANTPERCAPITAPERCENTAGE

What are their demands? No more toilets in the West?

Coming up next, white police officer shoots black suspect
>OMG
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Awwwww shit son

my sides

because i believe in the innocence of children?
alright call me whatever you like.

did you even watch the video?
did you see the fear and bewilderment in the girls eyes while they're beeing indoctrinated by their father?

ikr?
>10 kids(all white, no nigs) die in minnesota in a bus accident, it fell off a bridge
>yeah whatever, shit happens. blame the bus company or smt, maybe the truck driver was drunk, maybe the road conditions were shit, install pylons on the bridge next time. let this be a lesson to humanity, darwin awards you know? we need less people anyway
yeah. definitely. the lives of these 2 halal shits that's gonna die anyway from a roadside IED anytime soon have much more worth than any other kids in this world even the ones living in the west.

They want to destroy our society user. They want more shitting streets in the West, to accommodate their culture.

She was 19... Its wahabbi lies that say she was 9. Kys now

41st post best post.

/thread
i'm fine with muslims killing each other. they should just not leave their shitholes tho.

you just dont get it. dont you?
children are innocent and people who use their innocence to cause death and destruction are the top level of evil. if this doesn't touch you i guess something inside is missing.

That's not what it says in my Qur'an, nigger.

Filthy lying Saracens should be punished.

why should wahabbis lies about the age?
after all they are the ones who think it's okay to marry minors.

Exactly why, because they need an excuse

Haven't read a paki Qur'an shitskin

You are right, their lives are so valuable. Fuck all the innocent people they blew up.
Your whole country is fucking cuck'd beyond repair.

You think I felt sorry for some shitskin somali who ran over people and started stabbing them?
He got shot in the face. Don't praise your enemies. Fuck refugees send them back home.

Her isnt even mentioned in the holy quran. Educate yourself kufar

Not all Muslims are terrorists. Yet virtually all terrorists are Muslims

Really makes you think doesnt it Ahmed?

worlds #1 dad

I'm blown away by the stupidity of muslims.

How fucking hard is it to just hide the bomb somewhere and THEN detonate it when you're out of the harms way?

How fucking hard would it be to buy one of those larger drones, make some simple clamp on it, fly the drone high up above so no one hears the buzzing and then just drop the bomb on them.

There are like million ways to kill people once you have secured explosives, why the fuck would you kill your own people to do it?

Are muslims the most retarded cunts on this planet?

>dad
Check you privilege shitlord.

They believe that dying in jihad is instant access to heaven.

my sentiments exactly

so, they are the most retarded cunts on this planet then...

Yet all muslim terrorists are follow wahabbism. Doesnt that tingle the brain, John?

That should be the goal of any military incursions into the Middle East. The killing off of women will naturally lead to decreased birth rates and thus decreased terrorism.

>blown away
kek'ed and checked

Good luck hiding or dropping from a drone 5kg of explosives inside a police station in the middle of the capital of a country you're at war with.

ISIS recruiters convince retards to blow themselves up so they won't be caught or hurt.
Their religion tells them to essentially kill all infidels. So they just use it as a tool to manipulate them.

Their whole religion is fucked. The only future with muslums is a future with war, terrorism, and destruction.
I liked it better when we ignored them and they just blew the fuck out of themselves. What agenda do you think people have importing these type of people over here? World peace?

Or the Haddith I guess.
Sorry about that, Sidhu

>literally give the most cancerous version of the religion complete power
>give jews billions and weaponry
>Destroy secular shia Persia
>Almost kill Assad

They dont follow the quran. They arent real muslims

I'm Aryan, you fool.
I used my Anglo super learning skills to push through it and read some of the filthy Qur'an to better judge it. Surprise surprise, it's packed full of chaotic, evil shit. Of course, being white, and therefore very talented, I soon got bored of it and started 3D modelling/composing symphonies instead.

Not yet. They just need a little encouragement.

They are like people in the matrix. They look and act like perfectly normal people. Then at the drop of a hat they turn into an enemy agent and aloha bakuhar your shit up.

Going straight to where it talks about Muhammad defending himself in Medina and reading a chapter doesnt count

But cuck, they are the ones following the quran to the letter

>Mom

W h e r e

Sup Forums is so bluepilled on Islam. It's not your actual enemy. Your enemy is Wahabism, which (((westerners))) helped grow and develop leading to all the radicalization.

wtf I love 9/11 now.

Well then it shouldn't be such a boring piece of shit.
It astounds me that anybody would actually believe in any of it. People read it and LITERALLY think it is truth. How stupid are they? Same with any religious text, but mudslimes in particular because they blow people up.

All Muslims are the enemy.
Muzzy sympathisers and enablers should also be put before Kek.
I see Muslim allies as being one notch away from terrorists themselves.

Also
>what is the no true scottsman fallacy

Oh a fedora
>>>/reddit/

>the daesh.

It's the moderate rebels in this article though

j e w s

(((Moderate)))

>A quarter of the world population are the enemy.

You need to stop getting your perception of Muslims from the media. Muslims are like Christians, with a lot of differences.

gotta gas em all.

WTF?? I hate Duck Dynasty now!

A few of those difference include but are not limited to:
polygamy
mistreatment of women
killing infidels
beheading infidels
burning infidels alive.
pushing infidels off buildings.
throwing stone at infidels.
blowing yourself up in the name of a false violent idol.

Oh, a faggot.
>>/lgbt/

I'm so fucking far away from being a fedora its almost funny. And to top it, I've never used plebbit in my entire life.

So just to clarify:
>be relugious fag
Or
>fedora neckbeard

Like there are no inbetweens. Cute.
My God how simple are you? I literally believe in Kek as my God.

There are close to 200 million Muslims in Pakistan and even more in India.

If they were all batshit crazy, these places would be deserted and dysfunctional, and yet people are living their lives everyday.

False flag propaganda is very powerful to demonize 1 billion people who are just as confused and shocked as you are. We have never seen this kind of shit before in the last 1400 years of the religion.

>implying making as many white children as possible isnt redpilled.
Infidels are jews atheists and faggots

See my other posts.

Haven't engaged in legacy media for two years now and don't even own a TV. I get 100% of my news from Sup Forums.

1v1 me rust

Youre mental then

islam is not responsiblem ISIS is

you sound just like the libshits who dont blame the criminals for th ecrimes

>Pakistan
>not dysfunctional

LOL.
Deserted? With a roach problem? I wot m8? Those things breed like fucking insects.

I am never again falling for the 'not all Muslims' meme. I don't give a fuck how many people disagree with me. To say they are not a cancer is flat out wrong.

merci d'avoir Corrigé Le Record, Yacine