President Duterte

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this man

Duterte's prospect on World War 3:
youtu.be/kIvPlenefYI

Duterte's Merry Christmas Video:
youtu.be/HsujOGs5x10

First for Kek

KEK

I wouldn't make Duterte threads from 5 PM to 12 midnight, Philippine time.

That's the time the paid Pinoy anti-Duterte shills are online. I guess because it's after school hours and they just got back home.

What are you talking about? We have DDS members from call centers to do the anti-shilling...

Don't give the Pinoy trolls a platform to spread their anti-Duterte propaganda. Once they are asleep, like 2am to 6am, it's the only time we can have a productive discussion about Duterte, free of Flip trolls.

found the shill. see what I mean, OP?

Kek I've been making since 11 am Philippine Time

You can never have a fruitful discussion with these kinds of people around. Remember, no Duterte threads from 5 PM to 12 midnight. That's when paid Pinoy trolls trawl Sup Forums for Duterte threads to spread their propaganda.

Theyre always there, sometimes feeding in the discussion to make it appear cringey. Case in point, this faggot

Hey, ex-maids
Curious
Which age group there is anti du30

I get paid to shill both

Yeah, notice that the Flip posters during those time have a positive view on Duterte in general. Then when 5 PM hits, you'll notice the Pinoy anti-Duterte trolls start crawling out of the woodwork.

Like clockwork.

It's Christmas break

Its one call center vs another. There are no holidays for paid shills and trolls.

Nice fake polo.

Du30 is the man the Philippines need.

Yes he's loud, obnoxious, and an asshole, but who gives a fuck? The man is getting shit done and the rest of the world are being pussies about it.

Can't wait to see Du30 meet Trump.

I get the feeling they're not actually paid but just retarded Arteneo and Gaysalle students who are literally shaking.

What do you expect from the sly, yellow trolls...

Nice proxy. Very few Filipinos have a computer at home.

Its actually PUP and PLM students. I know a group who does it for fun.

Phillipines are actually really nice if you've got money. It's a super have/have not country but I enjoyed my time there

I'm posting from my Banana iAbacus.

I ejaculated in a philipino girls mouth once

I do it almost daily

Herro ferrow Chinese.

You're all scaring the Dutertetards lmao... Back to Sup Forums faggots

12-18, mostly studs

ALso another thing I noticed. The paid Pinoy anti-Duterte shills only start participating in a thread whenever Duterte's praise level reaches a certain point.

I guess the paid trolls are instructed to CTRL + F the word "based" and it exceeds 30, they will start talking shit about Duterte just to balance it out.

Right now the paid anti-Duterte Flips aren't out in full force yet. But just you wait, when this thread starts praising Duterte at an uncomfortable level, they will come out of the woodwork, like clockwork. I guarantee you that.

I'll ask again in this thread.

What are some of the major points of Dutertes anti-corruption plan? I've read on him installing CCTV cameras in government offices.

He installed CCTVs in customs, aka another corrupt department.

That's fucking gay bro

He's funny

My call centres are all filipino, so they're not paid much, therefore disgruntled, therefore easy to identify. People are so stupid that they shill for free these days anyway.

His campaign is to have a completely clean government. THIS is what the Philippines need. Like a father scolding his child.

Oh they're there... Trust me... First they feed the thread with Duterte praises then they start a new one to troll. They bring in the Canadians and that's it.

That's a slogan not a plan lol.

He's funny to laugh at becuase hes so far away

You have father issues bro? No homo though...

Seems stupid

Rodrigo "sending meth heads to their deathbeds" Duterte is based as fuck.

He's the JFK of the Philippines. I give it a year.

I just heard that somewhere and thought it was a good analogy KEK

He is already doing it!

>make criminals surrender
>dont give a fuck
>exposes drug protectors

>misuse of Kek

LP trolls alert!

>du20 is older than trump
the fuck lmao

>I ejaculated in a philipino girls mouth once
>girl

he he he nice that you like ladybois

The next pacific war will have the Philippine islands at its centre. It's gonna be brutal AF, some of the best landscapes of the world will be ravaged along with their women.

Duterte is trying to look out for his people and step 1 is to murder all the ice dealers, so at least the population won't be mindfucked when it inevitably happens. His past drug use is irrelevant and not condemnable, although he's clearly got a grudge against his former dealers and I don't blame him, stimulants are a waste of resources that have destroyed human logic and made everyone chimp out.

nah man white cock

Corrupt leader of a nigger tier country that's teetering on being a failed state.

Relinquishing protectorate status and granting independence to them was a mistake.

Duterte cant fix the philippine problem because stretching the law is part of flip """""""culture""""""" and the people lack discipline. Biggest observable difference between here (jew york) and the phils is the motorists. That said, im glad dutdut is trying to drain our swamp but i think he is not harsh enough.

T. Flip on vacation

WHERE DO YOU WANT HIM TO SIDE? USA OR RUSSIA?

Duterte
>the schizophrenic alcoholic neighbor that always acts like an asshole and beats his wife that is chained to the bed

Sage

I think he's barking up the wrong tree when it comes to the United States. Being allied with Russia only makes you non enemies with Russia, it's foolish for him to think that would benefit the Philippines in any way.
I don't know how things are like over there so his strict hand is most likely warranted, I certainly wouldn't think a south-eastern country was very safe to travel to outside of SK and Japan.

CAN WE GET A DUTERTE, TRUMP AND PUTIN FANFIC KEK

literally absolute madman

Just the psycho nutter Fili doesn't fucking need when it could be in the middle of major fucking warfare.

Duterte please un-fuck yourself we're trying to help.

I thought he was like 50 at first.

>Based Flip dedicates his life to stopping people from streching the law
>Flips will always stretch the law

Really fires my neurons...

Why are visayan girls looks pokpok all the time?

Russia

XXXX beer bars don't help anyone

MAKE DUTERTE FANFIC HAPPEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dreams come true
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/104125583

Dreams come true

There are no filipino girls mate but congratulations you are gay now

look at these faggot right here

You're too concerned about the gene pool. Enjoy the 4ft girls while we've got them, your kids aren't going to survive the apocalypse anyway.

Filipino blood is the best mixed with others!

moron

It gives me shivers imagining the good he could do if he wasnt the leader of third world country. Could you imagine how intense it would be if he led Japan or even Australia?

I'd vote for a K-rudd Duterte coalition that beats the fuck out of the current one. We could have purges. It will lead us to our mad max destiny.

Screw Rudd, Katter colation or its nothing

Philippines made what he is today. The horrors of drugs and criminality he has seen is almost unimaginable to first world countries.

Hard times make hard men.

>install cctv on customs
>replaced personel of various govt dept
>added hotline to report corruption
>gave the filipino the backbone to fight back corruption
>implemented a presidential decree giving the public information on govt employees financial activities
>reducing red tape in govt processing
>giving way for foreigners to invest in the country to loosen the oligarchs grips on business

>Katter

There's no Akubra's in max mad.

All fun and games until you're falsely accused of it and shot by some vigilante and there's literally no justice or clearing of your name for you and everyone will think you died a guilty drug dealer.

That's the only flip side of his behaviour I don't like. Be as tough as you like to criminals if your country is in the shit it is, just make sure you're being fair and establishing truth at least.

Theres no hairspray ad hair dryers either

K-rudd had the balls to eliminate the elderly with faulty pink batts

>That's the only flip side of his behaviour I don't like
that has been happening and fans just say
"collateral damage" or "do you want more druggies?" or "youre a liberal".
people here support him all they like but if you say just one bad thing about him that they also know, they flip out and say he is god.

Duterte seems to be pretty based, I like him

>explaining this hard on pol

Back to plebbit skwater

The only funny thing that came out of that was Peter Garret getting used as a scapegoat by the people he spent a good part of his life mocking and criticising.

Its like when Muhammad got poisoned by a jewess