How many jews where killed in the holocaust? How can you prove it?

How many jews where killed in the holocaust? How can you prove it?

Other urls found in this thread:

yadvashem.org/yv/en/pressroom/pressreleases/pr_details.asp?cid=657
youtube.com/watch?v=UZUxXP_UNzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what are those weird bones?

None

37 criminals of Jew blood were executed. That was it.

shoes

Last I heard the death toll was around 6 trillion. If you want me to prove it, just google it.

It's obviously 6 bazillions and their numerous imaginary friends counting in the 100s of billions of trillions. Never forget the 777 gazillions too.

jews where killed in the holocaust sure but not that much, they were in labor camps and when the germans start lossing the war they leave the camps without food and all that shit.
when u see the pictures of the camps liberations u see pictures of people starving and if u want to kill them all, u kill them u don't need to keep them, just go to the chamber gass and bye merchant.
In the camps in total could be like 2-3 millions deaths and not all jews only 50%

2-3 Million in concentration camps + labor camps?

The earth is obviously flat as well.
We must bring to light all the truth, and not just your narrow minded views of already dead men.

Except you can prove the Earth is round; you can not prove the holocaust happened

and even that seems a lot, but the first numbers that they said back then were 1'6 millions jews death

Tell that to a Holocaust denier.

Quarter of a gazillion

Pic related, international red cross statistics

How can you prove god exists?

I don't know how many Jews were killed.
I don't believe there was an intentional extermination plot.
I do believe their internment was human rights abuse.
I believe that hundreds of thousands of Jews and other minorities died in internment camps.

I don't think it's cool that people can get away with out-right lying about what happened (geisers of blood, knife-room gauntlets, human fat soaps, etc)

Well, 4 million victims have already been identified.

yadvashem.org/yv/en/pressroom/pressreleases/pr_details.asp?cid=657

3 mil in poland and 1.5 mil in the captured russian territories

6 mil is probably too high, but its at least 4

Are they lying Nige?

Actually, updated research shows that around 11 million jews died.

>I have faith we can make these numbers >accurate.
>Just give us time.

What about the Wannsee conference documents then?

What Holocaust? I only know Holodomor

not enough

considering germ-mans killed population of 2 czech villages for Heydrich assassination alone jews can get away with any number

>posts link to #FakeNews website with no list.

6 gorrillion
And to doubt it is anti-Semitic, goyium.

riiiiiiiiiiight

Personally I doubt that the battle of Waterloo really took place.
I hope there are people on Sup Forums that spent their precious time disproving more of these facts.

>How many jews where killed in the holocaust?

around 0

By Allah, behave yourself, or you will taste my shoe.

It's simple:

Find the relevant census data from 1938/9 showing total number of Jews in Europe, then subtract the amount in the earliest census data post 1945, then you'll see? ?

6 quangrillion

>Hitler's gas bill.

3 gorillion

browsing r/judaism because I like to know what they're up to, found this just now

youtube.com/watch?v=UZUxXP_UNzM

"When you mix oil with water, it always separates. Kid of like the Jewish people, no matter what country you've lived in throughout the ages, we always keep out separate identities"

kek, but here's the gold:

"When you dip paper in oil, it absorbs, kind of also like the Jewish people. No matter what country we live in WE ALWAYS TAKE A PIECE OF IT"

Holy shit, "Holocaust 2: It's Actually the First" cannot happen soon enough.

"Can you prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that 6 million (or however many million) Jews were gassed, and then cremated (with the technology of that era), with absolute evidence removing reasonable doubt/logical pitfalls, outlining the exact methodology and avoiding smoking guns and here-say? I have only seen people pointing at puddles of blood and crying out murder, but that is not nearly sufficient enough evidence for the largest genocide in recent human history. You cannot make absolute claims without presenting absolute evidence. "But where did the Jews go"=/=mass gassings & cremations, "but the Nazis never denied it"=/=mass gassings and cremations, "look at these dead bodies"=/=sufficient evidence for mass gassings & cremations, only objective evidence (removing logical pitfalls and reasonable doubt) is illustrative of mass gassings and cremation. Smoking guns are non-arguments. There should be no single topic beyond the burden of proof, otherwise it is subject the the projection of arbitrary whims exploiting the topic and extending their faith in the matter over the fact of the matter."

Before the war
>9 million Jews recorded in censuses across Europe
After the war
>2.5 million Jews recorded in censuses

Given that 250k went to the US, and others elsewhere, this puts the total number of Jewish people killed during WW2 at the widely reported 6 million.

This is the red pill.

thats pretty funny

Hard to say. Not,enough that's for sure.

>11 million
were there ever that much of them anywhere in the first place?

not quite enough mah dude

Maybe a million max and that's still pushing it.