Ukraine: It's time to face some facts

Anyone who is not an eastern european and manifests an opinion on the ukraine conflict is biased, willingly or not.

The American, Ukrainian and Russian government don't care about the people on the ground living there.

But some of you who post here and haven't lived a single day in Eastern Europe have the audacity to spread propaganda that suits their side, NONE OF YOU CARE FOR THE PEOPLE ON THE GROUND.

YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE MEN IN SUITS WHO LET OTHERS BLEED FOR THEM, FUCK YOU.

>LET OTHERS BLEED FOR THEM
Like if it's something bad.
"Ukraine" is rightful Russian clay.

the only eastern euro countries that have legitimate claim to sovereignty are Poland, Lithuania, Hungary and Greece, the rest are balkanised from other countries during the last 100 years

Greece is south Europe we are Meds not slavs although we love u guys thx da bb

Dont include us in this disgusting thing

No u are not. Greeks are filthy slavs

fpbp

in a few months we will be discussing the russian annexation of lapland

Ukraine shouldnt even exist.
Ukraine is Russia and Ukrainians are Russians who made up a stupid fake language based on Russian village-fool-mumbling and they dont even speak it themselves.

Ukraine is rightful Russian clay.Their history is literally:"Get made into a state after WW1 by filthy Krauts to weaken Russian influence".There is a reason why it was Kiev Rus and not Kiev Ukraine.

Fuck off
We're not going to fight your war for them
I don't care who annexes them desu
we burgers are getting tired of constant intervention

>lazy
>hairy and loud
>country full of monuments, dirty and no efficiency towards economical relations
>commies
They are literally Mediterranean: the country
Southern Euros are shitskins

that's like US annexing Haiti, there's no purpose to it

>ukraine

no such thing

Greeks are by definition not Slavs

Lwów when?

Do you want Lwow? I thought you dislike hohols and don't want them, even with Lwow

That's why I mentioned only Lwów

poland you realize once you take back lwov or wilno you give up you right to breslau and posen?

Because an ausscuck knows how my grandparents had to hide our flag in 3 different pieces so they woudln't be deported. They still were.

And that proves your claim to sovereignity how exactly?

>opinion from a prison colony

Breslau maybe, but not Poznań

Cuz in the face of immediate danger from ruskies my ancestors didn't let the language or culture die. Ive written memuoirs of old Estonians, they all say that nazi occupants were preferred cuz ruskies would rape your daughters like animals

And yes, It doesn't claim anything. Countries with big militaries claim things. But here's the thing - everyone wants to have the biggest dick, but eventually there'll be no one left to fuck. Russia will deserve it's faith

so my point is your richer western territories are far more valuable to you then some poverty ridden shitholes

>Trying to talk sense into russian
You know they unironically think they "liberated" the eastern europe in 1945?

Not all of ukraine is rightful russian clay. But granted, besides Lwów and its immediate surroundings it is.

>t. Russia

You think everyone and everything is Russia. Pro-tip: everyone hates you.

That's awful, user. At least, your people will have the high moral ground and defend your values, but that's just protecting a nation, not his sovereingnity. Russia can, USA can, and the rest, only if they are allowed.

Finland is not eastern European.

Greece is not Eastern European.

i dont

proxy hohol

t. dumbfuck 3rd world Gypsy that thinks hes anything more then the scum on my boots
rot in hell you european poo in loo.

>further east than half of the countries highlighted
>language is neither germanic nor romance
>former russian territory
checks out

ukraine is a meme, like bosnia or kosovo
unlike eg. georgia with millenia of statehood

>tfw we have a literal nuke magnet to "protect us" from Vladi annexing us set up by burgerclaps who want to leave NATO now

and people wonder why we gave up

> (OP)
>Ukraine shouldnt even exist.
>Ukraine is Russia and Ukrainians are Russians who made up a stupid fake language based on Russian village-fool-mumbling and they dont even speak it themselves.

Bullshit.

See and quiet flows the Don.Ukranians and Russians have always hated each other

>Pro-tip: everyone hates you.

Think you're on the wrong board, britbong. Did you get lost?

serbia your russian asslicking is so funny

As any other people they have right to have their own language and culture.

Too bad for last 25 years their culture consisted of "Blame Russia for everything" while politicians pushed West Ukraine vs East Ukraine agenda to gain votes. Instead of actually developing country.

Soon.

oh dont get me wrong i dont give a rats ass about kgb kleptocrat putin and his cronies
it just makes no sense that belarus ukraine and russia are different countries

MINDENT VISSZA
I
N
D
E
N
T

V
I
S
S
Z
A

He's right

>rightful

stop

only less then 25% of that is populated by magyars

But I do care about the people I constantly watched the protests you fucking Gypsy

"take back"

Territories up to Smoleńsk have been introduced to a different idea of the state than a "gosudar" state. They might be weak culturally but that has left a mark on them nevertheless. They just don't want to live in a russian type of state

>You think everyone and everything is Russia. Pro-tip: everyone hates you.

^^^^^^^^^^^This frankly

>mfw people still bully ukrainians

KIKE PUPPETS GET OUR REEEE