When will this madman ever stop?

When will this madman ever stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEI8Dg1r9go
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You really think a middle aged African man that grew up in Nigeria would have perfect English and understand Sup Forums humor, or that he thought it'd be funny to make a twitter account and hand it over to someone else?

Verified sign is missing

Yeah, I'm going to have to side with this user. As much as I love Best Obama, his posts are just getting too damn good to be true. I'm going to need to see Malik posting a timestamped photo to keep believing these at this point.

He's a naturalized US citizen, afaik you have to pass English tests in order to become one.

It's not his English so much as the fact that the middle-aged brother of Barack Obama is continuously spouting Sup Forums memes. At this point it seems far more likely that his account has been hijacked by some Sup Forums troll or more likely still that he never had a Twitter account in the first place and the whole thing is just an elaborate ruse.

He posted a video on his youtube. It's him.

omg help me, this man

Post it

youtube.com/watch?v=iEI8Dg1r9go

It's real, the certified symbol appears on top on the page but not on each tweet.

He's being influenced by Sup Forumsacks, he believes in the "huge influence of Pepe and memes" during the elections, and his likes and retweets skyrocketed since he shitposts.

That's not hard to conceive, we're not that of a secret club.

I hope never. He is funny and roasted the worst Obama pretty hard.

I like his sunglasses

He's a bot

I'm calling it

>tfw we could have had 8 years of this man
I hate this timeline

Clearly Kek speaks through him.

Obviously you've never received a business proposition from a Nigerian via e-mail.

Think of him this way
>Be nigger
>Have famous nigger brother
>learn that you can earn money though shitposting on twitter
>Decide to be against brother for more attention
Clearly he's doing this on purpose.

I get the feeling that Malik is pissed at Barack for not giving him anything white he was President. He's probably more than a little jealous and wants to take him down a notch.

the frog gets it

>>learn that you can earn money though shitposting on twitter
>>Decide to be against brother for more attention

you can't make $ on twitter

>tfw the President of the United States' half brother might have given a (you) to a shitpost I made on a Malaysian puppet manufacturing forum

What a fucking time to be alive.

yes you can

elaborate

there is no adrevenue on twitter

you can set up a paypal and ask for donations
or you can post sponsored content to your large following

Oh god he called his brother a cuck.
Praise kek.

>donations

ok i see the hustle now

Whatever this fag said

So he has turn Ben garrison attention whore level?

Many have tried like that British faggot what was his name?