Berlin truck driver dead

>germany is so fucking inept a poor country like Italy has to do its dirty work

Where were you when the eternal kraut was eternally BTFO just in time for Christmas?

theguardian.com/world/live/2016/dec/23/berlin-market-attack-suspect-anis-amri-killed-in-milan-reports-say-live-coverage

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/philipoltermann/status/812247734879211520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Official day of praise for Italy. On the road to being Based again.

>Italy
>poor
kek

>inb4 all the (((conspiracy))) fags who will come out and call it a false flag to frame poor Muslims, don't fall for the divide and conquer goyim, refugees welcome etc.

this shit smells to high heaven

Thanks for nothing spaghettinigger, the plan was to waterboard the cunt with pig's blood.

This. They did us no favors. Now all the links to his terrorist cell/network died with him.

That feel when Italy destroyed valuable policework simply to try to make us look like cucks.

But was he christian.

RIP

>German """"""""""""""""special forces""""""""""""""
>German """"""""""""""""police""""""""""""""""""

>it's never germany's fault, it's always italy's fault
you never change

How did he get from Berlin to fucking Italy without anyone in Germany noticing? This country is an embarrassment.

Because some of your media blurred his eyes to protect his privacy.

How do you expect to catch a guy if whole country doesnt even know what he looks like.

THE CROAK BECOMES A ROAR

>Sup Forums complains when we let in shitskins without screening them
>Sup Forums complains when we let shitskins out again

Make up your minds, retards.

I swear we should nuking this stupid Vatican and kill every Christian for dooming Europe to the point they are killing every terrorist and therefore hiding evidence of every terrorist even, then crying about how we need surveillance on native people to know what the fuck is going on, when we could just simply ask the terrorists and find about everything. I hope every Christian gets killed there in Middle East. Incompetent retards.

hau ab die linke schwuchtel

HUUURRRRR CANT TIGHTEN DAS BORDERS AFTER A TERRORIST ATTACK, IT WILL ONLY STRENGTHEN THEM

>Germany is responsible for Italy's border

lmao

fixed

BRAVO SCHENGEN!
R
A
V
O

Fuck you, not only you let this sandnigger escape from your capital, you let him cross the entire length of your country unpunished, and the Swiss/Austrian crytpokrauts did the same.

He only lasted a couple hundred km's here.

Ungrateful krautniggers.

>German """"""""""humor""""""""""

Deader than that Pole who drove the truck lmao

You have 8 million niggers in a country, what you doing is hiding evidence you stupid shitlord. You couldn't kill a fucking preacher that raped your daughters in an illegal mosque, out of which many exist in Italy. Fucking kill yourself. You think hiding evidence will release you from Muslims, oh no, it will only get worse, since now they can happily fabricate truth.

The cuck papers

>hurr durrrr unrelated bullshit

fuck off kraut licker

They didn't identify him until after they killed him.
He shot at a policemen, so he was shot back. Nobody knew who he was

Because he never was in Berlin. They thought to have the right guy. After one day they realized he's not the real guy. That's why they found a passport in the truck after 36 hours which belongs to the guy from Milan. Now he's dead. Perfect police work. Don't think the whole Germany is as fucked up as Berlin.

JUST-tier death to be honest.

lel

>driving in Italy
>going to Milan
It's like he had a dead wish.... oh wait

>says the guy from the country that's literally fishing shitskins and niggers by the thousands out of the ocean and bringing them safely to Europe

lmao

Thank you Italy. He deserved a bullet.

that's Naples, Milan is just traffic jams.

Also what's wrong with Milan?

>gave us Merkel
>posts this

Die in a fire.

Nice one Italy ! Uncucking in progress

You are a nigger anyway, probably a Christian nigger, worse combination on planet, there is literally nothing dumber than Christians and being a stupid imported nigger you are doing what niggers do, unable to investigate truth and kill everybody. CIA is having an easy game with you stupid niggers of Italy, first they import ton of Muslims through UN, invent an terrorist attack to further push wars, which will only give you additional migrants, then you kill evidence. You really expect me to believe those cops who never arrest Muslims, niggers, Arabs when they rape and kill native population, even release them, that they are fucking knights in shining armour when they killed every terrorist. That's simplistic retarded Christian doing. Those cops who killed Paris truck attack and those cops who killed German truck attacked should be all investigated and then tortured to the extreme for failing Europe. We are now 30 years into useless wars and not a single terrorists was ever caught to question them.

German iq

I guess mixing already manifests.

Ofc they found ID soon after attack. It had obv alias thats why they jumped the wrong paki guy. After further digging they uncover who is behind aliases and cross match existing evidence (databases, eurpol, witnesses, questioning ...) and establish that tunis shitskin is most likely the right guy.

He came to Italy via France. All of Europe is a joke, end liberalism now:
>What we know about Amri's route so far, according to Milan terror chief: Chambéry, France –> Turin –> Milan, arrival at 1am last night
twitter.com/philipoltermann/status/812247734879211520

>wrong with Milan

Absolutely nothing Italybro if this is how they treat terrorists.

Was saying given the politics of northern italy / milan this guy couldn't have picked a worse place to end up

And now you Jew expect me to believe this new story? Who says they even fucking found anything at all? The witness is dead, the perpetrator is dead, this is a fairy tale story for all i care.

>expecting me to read that spergout from a slovenian

yeah nah, you're the most butthurt posters on this site, go fuck yourself.

>French intelligence

oh, now it's clear.

2bh it's full of sandniggers here, but today is a good day.

>Germcuck acting like he isn't the one responsible for it
>literally threatened to impose economic sanctions on Italy and Greece when they stopped doing it

I hope you go extinct in this century, you fucking snownigger.

>inb4 he was given a free interrail pass by the german welcome refugee commitee

police that shot him

DELETE THIS

Nobody needs to do anything to make you look like cucks.

>for all i care
Good thing no one cares about Slovenia

Jesus is a Jew retard and because he's such a Jewish retard he will get overrun by Muslims. Got this?

>Implying the german government would torture terrorists

The kraut would respect "muh humans rights" like all eurocucks countries

dont you have a muslim dick to suck in berlin, liberal faggot?

cant wait till trump fucks you guys up just like ww2 all over again.

>Tunisia
don't try to worm your way back into our good books
you bred him

Good thing Australia isn't even white and i am talking to an irrelevant Asian Arab. Go back to bush and fucking get eaten by crocodile, that's what you understand, don't try to think.

>gets shot
>"fuck it wheres my phone call"
dudes badass

italy sends them away

merkel makes them citizens

guess what is worse, you schnitzel eating faggot

that's the one that was shot by him, not the one who shot him dead

God bless him

>zikanigger sticking up for his equally brown brethren in Italy

lmao

>Make up your minds

You German lost the common sense for real. I hope you were being sarcastic for your sake.

wow so angry now.

why didn't the police just shoot him in the knee or something. #angry #incompetence

>merkel makes them citizens

canadian education lmao

>Germcuck acting like he isn't the one responsible for it
The terrorist entered Europe via, yes you guessed right, Italy. After serving 4 years in jail for arson they let him go to Germany hiding the fact that he's a criminal. Most of the criminal African """refugees""" that don't have a snowball's chance in hell to get asylum sink their own dinghies a mile off the coast of Lybia and get "rescued" by Italian Coast Guard and brought to Europe. Don't delude yourself. This has been happening for a decade.

>the nation of Kraut

It will be a good day when the G*rman trash can no longer destroy Europe anymore.

What did they mean by this?
following the emergence of the footage showing that he was monitored entering an Isis (Islamic State)-associated mosque in Berlin on 14 and 15 December and again leaving it seven hours after the attack
1. There's an ISIS mosque operating openly in Berlin that he used as a base of operations
2. He was seen leaving the ISIS mosque AFTER the attack and allowed to go on his European circuit

True Lombard genetics

>save them or we fine you!!! fucking heartless Italians, send 'em over here, REFUGEES WELCOME

t. Merkel & Co.

>hurr it's all Italy's fault, next time with Japan!!!11 we are incompetent because fo Italien!!

t. deluded kraut faggot on Sup Forums

make up your minds please.

please tell me you're not translating that tweet

Should've caught him alive this is a wake up call for the German security forces

Really low tier effort they should be on high alert not pissing in the wind

I pray to the Lord that you'll never get a chance to backstab us in a war again.

>Italians shoot the perp instead of taking him alive so he can be questioned

The lesson to take away from here is:

Never send a spaghettinigger to do a white man's job.

Germans went from full nazi to full cuck.

You really can't stay inbetween you pathetic losers?

>us
>NEET in his 20's thinks he's ever going to war or fought the same war of his grandfather

just shut up, go play in the cuck corner you crybaby

>Germany
>yes

>nigger shot a cop
>SHOULD'VE SHOT TEH LEGS xD

your an retards

see the policemen shot him in self-defence

>Tragic and we hope for the injured. Why couldn't the attack be shot incapable.

this is from a top German politician btw
not this terrorist attack, but a different one in Würzburg.

At least my grandfather fought in a war, instead of switching sides whenever it was comfortable. Embarrassing.

>implying Germcucks wouldn't free him 10 years later and let him fuck their women while leeching on welfare

>Drives truck into crowded area killing people
>flees and gets away, is not seen nor recorded on camera
>Leaves passport in truck
>escapes to Italy undetected
>2016
>shot dead rather than captured and interrogated

nothing to see here boys

Maybe if you didn't let him escape you semen slurping sausage monkey.

>pink nipples
WE WHITE NOW

>keeps bringing up WWII instead of focusing on the sad state of affairs in his country

Germs...

lol sure thing Hans, he would have gotten his benefits and complimentary german sexual slave for the hassle of being called terrorist on national tv

fuck off, Germany doesn't have any access to the Mediterranean and as a matter of fact it barely has any access to the sea, but i would love to see how Cuckmany would have dealt with the migrants arriving by boat

You were cucked until the end by the mustacheman and stayed with him until your country was in rubble after millions of your people have been killed.

We uncucked ourself and switched to the winning side to reduce the damage and killings on all population.

Who's the dumber?

The sad state of affairs is that we have to deal with criminals from your country.

>Who's the dumber?
Maybe us, but the cuck is you.

The real travesty here is that Russia didn't finish the job on the Chechens.

Stupid Germans, people without sense of humor and incapable of feeling empathy...you are the reason this European Union is so bad, the italian founders of the Trattato di Roma never imagined this levels of delusion and stupidity of you krauts. No wonder you were the nazis and got BTFO 80 years ago

I'm with the monkey on this one. In a perfect world all native Germans would be eradicated and Midwesterner's would be sent in to replace them.

Midwesterner's are more German than you half Russian half English rape babies anyways.

It makes sense to have a problem when the one who got out killed a bunch of people and escaped justice.

Yeah like we give a fuck.
More diversity lined up for you revolting crauts in 2017, that'll teach you to fine us for blocking the boats.
And whatever tries to escape the containment cesspool that your country has become gets a bullet for free

>northern italy
>poor

They're literally richer than you

>the cuck is you.
Said the man hiding in a bunker who still believe in a victory while having russians and americans around berlin.

You're ridiculing yourself.

You have a point.
But Shitaly fishing shitskins and niggers and bringing them safely to Europe en masse.

>sure we're at fault, but instead of rightfully blaming us you should deal with your own problems we caused for you

DIO CANE FAZIO

>the problem are the Italians ;_;
>we can say this because they are Europeans and not poor brown people who need our help

pathetic

>fining for blocking the boats
Of course you get a fine, you are supposed to shoot the motherfuckers goddammit

You are a lying bullshitting piece of shit. It was Merkel who opened the doors, it's the fucking krauts behind this shitty immigration policy.
You are a scourge for Europe, and if backstabbing you twice didn't work we'll try something more permanent this time.
Genocide sounds alright, you'll thank me when you'll start speaking arab

Weren't your security/police people already watching this guy?

I thought your guys knew he had terrorist ties and were "worried he was going to buy a gun".