The End Times

Great job, Sup Forums. Your union of racists, corporatists, christiantards, anti-communists, conservashits, and uneducated critical mass of redneck shit actually did it. Great job.
You elected not only a russian spy, but a treacherous psychopathic one with ego tall enough to reach the moon.
He's now going to turn on his masters after his unexpected victory in the elections, and use nukes to throw his weight around, because he can.
I expected a bright future, Sup Forums. No poverty, no hate, no religion. We could have had it. We could have and it would have been a good world to live in even for backward uneducated reactionaries like you. But no. The dregs of society had to go and ruin it for everyone.

Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=EEO_NZxX9u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, the human race needs to be culled back a bit anyways. Erasure of our decadent culture forcing humanity to nut up and live as god intended or else perish would do good for the species too

Does this mean you won't come to our inauguration party?

Maлoyмник, aтoмнитe им opъжия излизaт oт въopaжeниe cлeд 10 гoдини. Hopмaлнo e дa иcкaт дa ги възoбнoвят. Pycия щe пpaви cъщoтo

>Good, the human race needs to be culled back a bit anyways.
This and nobody will miss 3rd world shitholes like OP's.

OP probably gets salty when Americans don't "stand up to Russia" as much as he thinks they should.

Chickenhawking and complaining about world peace at the same time - has anyone noticed this about liberals lately? Insane.

Good.

Disarmament is a fucking meme and anyone who seriously wants it is a retard who doesn't actually understand how MAD works or how MAD is literally the only thing that makes sense in a world where nukes are possible.

Our nuclear capabilities have been decaying rapidly over the last decade. Every single system is old as hell and well past its operating lifespan. Most of our stockpile is probably outright non-functional by now, the last new warheads we developed and manufactured decades ago. If it actually came to a nuclear war right this moment, we probably wouldn't fair that well offensively. Hopefully the ICBM defenses we've invested into pay off, but I wouldn't be hopeful.

I'll use this as copy pasta, thank you

What a great Christmas-time tweet

Merry Christmas everyone! don´t forget THE FUCKING NUKES

back to plebbit, sorosoid4e

Hey pol. Former Trump supporter here. I'm not gonna lie it's been fun watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Bulgarian criticizing anyone else's government

topkek

Are Guys prepared for Fallout, fighting against Super-Mutans and Super-Turks?
Me
Yes

Super-muslims*

>No religion

Like the dems would have ever done that with how far the boots of Islam and Judaism are up their ass.

they belong to the category of the super-mutans
turks are a special case

Personally, I look forward to critting some DeathTurbans.

Hax'nlaunscher feuerbereit!

THE
ENTIRE
POINT
OF
HAVING
A
MODERN
NUCLEAR
ARSENAL
IS
SO
THAT
YOU
DON'T
HAVE
TO
FUCKING
USE
IT

Get the fuck off this board. Go back where you belong; you will achieve nothing here. And BTW, Sup Forums isn't your fucking blog. GTFO.

*nukes Hiroshima and Nagasaki*

>Russian spy
>Wants to increase the nuclear capabilities of the US

Pick one and only one

Why the fuck would a russian spy want the US to have better nukes?

Thanks Cuck

He has no Master, that's what we counted on. Why do you think we elected him?

>WHY WONT TRUMP FIGHT RUSSIA THEY ARE HACKING US WAAAAAAAA
>WHAT, TRUMP WANTS NUKES TO FIGHT RUSSIA? WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE WAAAAAAAA

Please cry more.

>no religion
>when the left wants to import millions of sandnigger muslims
HA HA HA HA HAHA HAAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

false dichotomy.

Putin wants to retain power by reinstating the cold war, in which legitimizes the arms race, which he expects to win by quantity. Positive feedback loop. And positively Orwellian.

That is the mind of a despot.

At least we won't have to worry about liberals in a post apocalyptic world.

You're delusional. Putin has everything to lose and nothing to gain by fighting World War 3. The last cold war ended with the liquidation of the Soviet government.

Also,
>Putin expects to "win by quantity"
>so he will have Trump increase the quantity of US nukes

You don't see the contradictions you're making, do you?

>liberals don't reproduce

I got bad news for you.

Actually, rebuilding and modernizing our nuclear infrastructure would be a really good thing.

Could we also lift the weapons test ban? I wanna go out to the middle of the New Mexico and Nevada deserts to watch pretty explosions.

Nah, Liberals don't. They're parasitical and they try to convert your children, but liberals themselves don't have children. Every leftwing radical wacko woman I know is firmly against EVER having children.

Well you think spics and niggers are voting right wing?

>spics and niggers outside of the cities
they will die immediately

Underrated and checked

If you cut off their supply of gibsmedats (liberals), they'd die off. They're parasites themselves.

Would tge terrorist problem be resolved if the middle east was nuked, and we just started over in that region?
Also Africa, theyve been fucked for a long time.

>the u.s must make more nukes until people stop making nukes

>the u.s already has tons of them

wow this guy is so fucking smart jesus christ.

fuck you for not being anti war during the last 8 years when Obomba was on a roll. this is why we got Trump - because fuckers like you won't hold non-idiot politicians accountable. fuck yourself.

They aren't liberal. At best they are left leaning centrists. Bleeding heart liberals are almost always (((White)))

>ignores the entirety of the cold war

You act like Hillary would've been any better.

Improving our nuclear arsenal makes war LESS likely you fucking retard. Have you not been paying attention for the last 70 years? Deterrence is the whole point. World powers already have enough nukes to end all life on the planet, hell, INDIA alone does. Increasing our competitive edge makes a nuclear exchange less likely to happen because aggressors would get more fucked by the US nukes than they would fuck us.

If we already have enough nukes to kill everyone in an exchange, improving our arsenal offers no additional risk/danger but reduces the odds of a nuclear confrontation.

Wording this. Anyone thinking Hillary would've been a good pick, watch this

You kikes did a shit job

should have been educating us goyim instead of dumbing us down all these centuries

now the whole world is going to burn because of it

And I will laugh

You're welcome dickface.

truth, our stealth cruise missle where made of biometal, meaning it was organic and had a shelf life of about 10 years. Last I heard the cases where starting to rupture and the lot was moved from san deigo to the Umatilla depot in Oregon. there they set decomposing. buried.

t. asshurt leftist scum

>Bulgar
Fuck off Turkish Scum

>modern nuclear arsenal
>modern

>m
>o
>d
>e
>r
>n

Take your meds Keith.