HAHAHA BTFO Antivax & Antigmo faggots!!

You have literally nothing that can disprove this fucking statement! Vaccines & GMOs are safe because science says they are you fucking literal morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!yw8gCZKS!f9LG7szKeWjFvQnQCk3UQHxLEKRlP4XhQOV2l9jWGk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anti-Vaxxers are predominately leftist.

Even black science man goes into detail about how the left has plenty of science denial and lists the backwards view on vaccinations as an example.

heavy metals are put in vaccines to improve the efficiency of microwave voice to skull.

Dude science lmao

that's exactly what Sup Forums believes too so I don't get your shitpost

/thread

Fluoride in drinking water and gluten is a needed nutrient as only very few are allergic to it.

America.... Get yer shit together please...

Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

Btw, the HPV vaccine works for men as well to help prevent it from spreading. Talk to her doc about it.

Anyone with basic knowledge in Immunology would know that not all vaccines are safe

Yea you guys don't fucking know science so you are just talking nonsense. Everything is a chemical. I don't see where you get off telling me that because vaccines have heavy metals that they are harmful. If it were harmful why the fuck would the government let it happen, You are stupid as fuck.

Science says a lot of moronic shit

T: a scientist

You don't get it. We don't want gmo's because then jewish companies jew everyone the fuck over.

yeah, what they DON'T know, is that the whole v2skull efficiency increase is only half the story.

The part thatt hey AREN'T told, is that it destroys the brains of children whos brains are growing the fastest... i.e. high IQ individuals.

It causes autism, and also allows foreign actors to control and manipulate the high IQ population of the US, mostly for use in preventing them from using their IQ to gain power (and fix the problems (((they))) cause), and also to turn them into wetware CPU's.

>triple digits
>this post

Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Oh my fucking god you are literally a fucking idiot. I don't want to hear anything you have to say you are a fucking Idiot I have heard all my life and I somehow think its fucking intelligent for me to listen to what someone Ive never fucking met dictates as truth. You are literally a fucking conspiracy theorist and all credibility you have is now void.

Wow, you are amazingly obvious for a shill.

I demand to talk to your supervisor.

Everything is literally a chemical

What's that part trying to say?

Seriously, dude, you are so obvious that you are exposing your organization, and their clandestine operations on this board.

I find it hard to believe that you are still employed with something that requires tact and subtlety, because you are so very bad at it that every time you post, you risk exposing your organizations operations.

Kind of sad, really.

Nice conspiracy theory asshole

>you r dumb

That's your counterargument? Good job

Drink some ricin.

>Nice conspiracy theory asshole

So, you're the supervisor?

I might need to talk to YOUR supervisor as well.

The most dangerous aspect of GMO is they can invade your property without you giving consent and now your balls are on a leash

There's literary nothing wrong with gmos

WOW! There's some aluminium in the vaccines! Do you even realize how much aluminium you need in your system to get metal-toxicity?

>EVERYTHING IS A CHEMICAL
>THE JEWS ACTUALLY WEREN'T GASSED
>CYANIDE IS A JUST CHEMICAL

I mean, I agree on the GMO like just eat the food. Vaccines, eh.

You tell that fucking idiot you Lithuanian faggot

>WOW! There's some aluminium in the vaccines! Do you even realize how much aluminium you need in your system to get metal-toxicity?

Oh my god, could you be anymore obvious a shill?

Seriously, you are BAD at this job, you have to be more subtle or you risk exposing your employers operation....

Alright, that's it... get your supervisor on the line.

Chemicals in the water are turning frogs gay.

Exactly what I am tring to say to these fucking morons satan.

Nice counter-argument. Well memed sir. Here's a (You).

>Nice counter-argument. Well memed sir. Here's a (You).

He's going to expose your operation and get your contract pulled...

You know that, right?

>HAHA I'M ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED XD

shutup the CIA does not browse Sup Forums nice fucking shitposting

So, working for a multinational pharmaceutical company, eh?

Let's see... which one might that be?

Actually you might be right, it seems that (((HEAVY METALS))) in the vaccines might have given you severe brain damage. Don't vaccinate your children. Wouldn't want to get them (((ALUMINIUM))) poisoned and get autism! Actually don't have children, it's a (((JEWISH))) invention to keep the white man down.

>ITT we erect a ridiculous strawman
good goy

Vaxxed (2016) : mega.nz/#!yw8gCZKS!f9LG7szKeWjFvQnQCk3UQHxLEKRlP4XhQOV2l9jWGk0

>heave metal
>aluminium
Oh god, educate yourself dirty slav.

Merck and Co... right?

>Oh god, educate yourself dirty slav.

no one said anything about aluminum...

He's been briefed on common arguments against vaccines, and he jumped the gun.

>Merck and Co... right?

No, wait... it's Pfizer, isn't it?

www.dissolvingillusions.com

Not really wanting to feed the troll/shill/whatever, but just ranting because I'm dumb.

I'm tired of people saying science says anything. Science doesn't say anything; people say things. It also happens to be that people spew black-or-white blanket bullshit all the time in the name of science. That includes so called "scientists". I've been in academia for long enough to know a lot of them are not actually skeptics, are morally questionable, not even academically competent, and philosophically shallow as fuck.

Don't get me wrong. Science is a great thing, as are true scientists. But what the fuck is the argument in this thread? Which vaccines? Which GMOs? Which evidence? Which scientists? All of them? Good luck scientifically proving a negative. As it is, there is literally no argument in this thread. Zero. Just rants, including my own. "Science says" my ass.

Why do we believe something? Is it because everyone else believes it? Is it because our family and community believe it? Is it because we were told to believe it by someone in a position of power and respect? Were we taught to believe it in school? Do we believe it because the idea has existed for a long time?

What if what we believed was nothing more than an illusion?

oh, no, I was right the first time.

It's Merck & co.

They are shilling already.

It's weird how some of you have such aversion to anything that resembles an authority.
Anyone can pick up any bio book and learn how the immune system works and the principle of vaccines

In case anyone wants to know, Merck & co's stock name on the NYSE is "MRK"