AUS HAPPENING

Tl;DR
FOUR MUSLIM TERRORIST "SUSPECTS" ARRESTED FOR PLANNING A CHRISTMAS ALLAH AKBAR.
>Melbourne.
It should of played through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27B_YFtZ97M
youtu.be/VpY6Oyx_ex4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's "it should have" you fucking ausnigger learn how to speak your own language

Learn how to speak your new language, cuck.

You're still an illiterate nigger tb.h

fuck australia and fuck coastal people

>australian "'"'"banter"'"'"

Inspired or directed?

Our coastal people aren't like your (((coastal people)))

HOLY SHIT $5 EACH?

I'm almost disappointed it didn't happen. It would have been a dirty great red pill for this disgusting city and its clueless lefty inhabitants

It would red-pill some, the rest would just say 'not all muslims' and other shitty excuses

Kek

Are they from SEA?

Like the Lindt cafe terror attack in Sydney.

I heard #notall for weeks on the radio, TV, newspapers, etc. after that.

>"Look at this! All of these people could have died on Christmas Day! How horrible!"
>One day later
>"We need more refugees in this country! The only way to stop terrorists is by being more accommodating towards Muslims!"

cease action immediately

you are making us look like idiots in front of the French, of all people
a formal complaint has been submitted to General Dromaius Novaehollandiae, you know how he views sloppy bantz.
we expect a full report before your Christmas break period

Daily reminder that you should tell everyone you know to vote for One Nation

Also, stay the fuck away from crowded areas over Christmas and New Years

Merry Christmas you beautiful bastards

I'm not surprised this was attempted in Melbourne.
Muslims always go after their own kind.
Seeing even more here in Brissy getting breddy worried

meanwhile Australians pay tax-gov uses to fund Islamic council of aus-uses to build Islamic schools and mosques....then get told were intolerant...so nice

Our are usually Lebo

2/3 of all our convicted terrorists are Lebanese, even though Lebs make up 10% of all Muslims in Australia

Fat pizza tried to warn us.
Satan confirms.

>even though Lebs make up 10% of all Muslims in Australia

I'm pretty sure they make up a lot more than that. I'm guessing closer to 50%

Basic shit teir pizza, sauce and maybe some cheese and a mushroom thrown in.

Looking back, Fat Pizza was SBS Jewish trickery trying to get ordinary Australians to think that Lebs and other Middle Eastern filth were normal, relatable, and 'like us'. Having paid closer attention to this sort of thing more recently, it's painfully obvious. I have a friend who works for SBS Viceland, he's a cuck in the most literal sense of the word, and obviously full-on with the SJW shit.

Fuck SBS. Fuck the ABC also.

Sorry, could have been 20%, not 10%. Certainly wasn't 50%.

Peter Dutton said this recently and I forget the exact number, but Lebs are hugely over-represented in terrorism stats. You can find the number pretty easily.

>2/3
>10%

by that logic and if my arithmetic is right that would mean
#NotAllMuslims

What fucking part of you saw those degenerate Lebs and thought it was relatable?

Domino's is shit

Eagle boys and Pizza hut is legit

But local takeout is the best

Davo

youtube.com/watch?v=27B_YFtZ97M

Used to watch that shit when I was a teenager, thought it was humorous

Maybe not relatable so much, but SBS clearly had an agenda there trying to make Lebos seem more likeable

I think Dominos bought Eagle Boys recently.

No probably Dandenong or Broadmeadows

I'm not talking about Davo m8, he's a fucking cuck but at least he's Australian.

its not happening.

100% dude but I think it was more the opposite, most episodes pauly would complain about the 'choco conspiracy' (anglo government oppressing minorities) and romanticise the crime being committed by Lebanese gangs

Fuck lebbos and fuck Muslims. I woulda been fucking stoked f they took out chapel st on a saturday

100% government pro-multiculti bs. "hey doodz look how cool and funny these thugs are"

>Underdeveloped frog
Really getting my noggin throbbin buddy

I hated that shit show even back when I was a dumb high school kid.

Don't worry, we can keep bringing millions of refugees into every western country, and our Good Guys (evil cops) will just save the day epicly every Christmas. Problem solved!

me too. i lived in the sutherland shire, away from that scum.

What suburb m8

caringbah. not since 2000 though

>should of

>of

Went to Caringbah HS

Fond memories

my sides

>went christmas light hunting in melbourne south east
>every single family (about 20) were white
>zero ethnics
>there is still hope

Why would mudslimes and chinks go to holiday event they hate?

same

its mainly chinks and currys here, school is mainly 97% white

W-what year?

>104131776
You ever have Ms Wiggins?

>Why would mudslimes and chinks go to holiday event they hate?

do you have to ask?

>it should have

year 7, 8, 9. 98, 99, 2000. had to move states so i left. new school was very shit in comparison.

i remember the name. wasnt she drama or something tho.

This is a convenient distraction from the ACL bombing, of which we still know next to nothing.

Im glad they caught them, really I am. One thing I keep questioning is HOW they manage to find out about these "independent ops". Terrorists know about surveillance nowadays, law abiding citizens know we are being watched.

I just gotta give props to whatever the overlords are using to decimate these networks.

I miss the days of seeing that joke about 65 bong hits a day and thinking "how absurd"

what are you talking about? we know it's not religious or political because news.com.au said so.

also, it was a non-political homosexual man, who was apolitically protesting the ACL's opposition of Gay marriage and Safe schools.

No politics or religion involved desu bruh.

Good call, completely forgot about that, would love to know what happened there

I hate poofters. God I hope we don't give in to that poofter marriage shit.

I think it's inevitable 2bh. The propaganda is everywhere.

Yet the labor and greens were afraid of Australia voting on it.

Bra boys or dirty wogs

Pick one

They were afraid of the libs not doing it anyhow, plebiscite =! referendum. You can't be denying that horseshit would fly through with a cool 60% at least, it's the least impactful (to normie voters in the immediate term) way to get your liberal goodfeel.

If the shit is going to go through, make it a state thing so atleast QLD can say get fucked.

Nah they tried it like that to start and the feds threw a shitfit remember? It was legal in Tassie and the ACT for all of a week.

>Eastern Melbourne
Nah, it's more that the Eastern suburbs are wealthier than the rest.

3038 checking in.

>no politics or religion involved
>driver happens to have a van full of gas tanks
>driver happens to drive off the road onto the concrete in front of a particular building
>driver sets fire to van
>sets himself on fire in the process

he's probably just too retarded to be charged as an adult. typical leftists

That's some awfully weak banter right there.

actual stats say otherwise, plus the fact fags were shitting themselves over the plebiscite due to concerns of allowing 'bigotry' and whatnot i.e. mainstream opinion

They've even stolen our kids cartoons

youtu.be/VpY6Oyx_ex4

RIP AUSTRALIAN CARTOONS

South east Melb is probably the second wealthiest area (behind inner east like toorak and kew), so there isn't a large non white population in south east.

The people in this story are in northern Melb, which I can say from experience, I felt like I was a minority on the train lines (am white)

>t. SE melbfag

best cartoon was ed, edd n eddy

Do it, we are too cucked