ISLAM IS PEACE

Praise be to Allah. Islam is a peaceful religion because Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, has called Himselfas-Salaam(the One Free from all defects; this word also means ‘peace’), and Islam is His religion that He has approved of for mankind. Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):
“He is Allah than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allah! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him” [al-Hashr 59:23].
Islam is a peaceful religion because it forbids mischief on earth. Allah, may He be glorified, says (interpretation of the meaning):
“and do good as Allah has been good to you, and seek not mischief in the land. Verily, Allah likes not the Mufsidoon (those who commit great crimes and sins, oppressors, tyrants, mischief-makers, corrupt)”
Islam is a peaceful religion that allows followers of other religions to live in the Islamic state and practice their religion without putting any pressure on them. They are the ones who are known asahl adh-dhimmahorahl al-‘ahd(those living under Muslim rule and enjoying the protection of the Muslim state). They are granted complete rights that are not granted to them by the most democratic countries nowadays.

Other urls found in this thread:

secim.haberler.com/2015/almanya-secim-sonuclari/
thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=npk7tfKyXok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck? I love Islam now! I'm officially #IllRideWithYou

Islam is the only true religion of peace

KEBAB, REMOOOOOOVE

Oh yeah, i love being Turkish in Germany. So i can get all the benefits of Germany without shitty Turkey values and, btw i live in europe union but fuck all the liberties and stuff, you should all be muslims, AKP FOREVER. Noice. Go kill yourself fucking retard.

Sup Forums should convert to islam

>“He is Allah than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He)
So isn't it a sin then to worship mohammed?

All these current religions are fucking crazy. Why can't we go back to norse or greek religions with many gods..?

No one worships mohammed though

Allah is a faggot:^)

Starting my own religion with Genghis Khan as the prophet

you cunts can convert if you want

the fact that you have to tell everyone this tells me otherwise

>organized religion
>peace
Pick one.

>AKP voter in Germany
>Dignity

Pick one

secim.haberler.com/2015/almanya-secim-sonuclari/

59 percent AKP

islam is pork

It will happen, inshallah.

Quran (8:12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them” No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.
Quran (8:15) – “O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey’s end.”
Quran (8:39) – “And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah”
Quran (8:57) – “If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember.”
Quran (8:59-60) – “And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah’s Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy.”
Quran (8:65) – “O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight…”
Quran (48:29) – “Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves”

OP IS A FAGGOT

Allah-mudilah

> be me
> fuck Allah

REMOVE KEBAB

B-but, but this is not real islam. Don't share facts with me that i won't read you heretic. It is a sin to think.

thereligionofpeace.com/
checkd

>Quran (8:15) – “O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey’s end.”

>Removing "ye holy" language:

Hey, the guy reading this who believes in it! When you meet those who don't believe in battle, don't turn your backs to them. Turning your back to them has angered God and you'll end up in hell, a bad place to be.

Just like hotels that advertise clean beds and sheets: you know they most likely arent

I see nothing wrong here, but I can see how a beta cuck would.

Ok, Mr. 1 post by this ID!

This is for war times only and you are quoting out of context

t.dirty sand nigger

of course you don't see any problems, you're likely inbred

>islam
>peaceful

kek

but war (jihad) can only be over for islam when there will be no more kafirs

>this for war time only
>muslim can have "war time"
>muslim can have armies
>thereby proving that muslim are part of another polity and are traitors to every nation they're in

That's why they must be killed.

Jihad doesn't mean war

>Islam
>Juicy Bacon

Choose

are you that retard?

Why all muslims except for saudis (for now) and those who immigrated to christian countries live in absolute shit? That's how Allah rewards his followers?
youtube.com/watch?v=npk7tfKyXok

t.tanned german

Some unknown interpretation of Islam may be but at least majority if not all of the world's muslims don't belong to that sect.

so do you really believe its end times right?
you think jesus will land on a mosque in Damascus from the heavens and lead true muslims to victory against something?

Do you also believe that a world leader with a fake or pusy eye will be the anti-christ or devil in disguise will appear or has appeared?

Is that what the syrian war is all about, hoping the prophecy comes true?

jihad is the dar al-harb means war / holy war

and considering that dar al-islam aka peace cano't be attained till evereyone on the fucking planet is a beliver of alah piss be upon him , islam is in a constant dar al-harb

Pull your asses out of that old book and look outside. Look around you, what do you see? This is called life, Muslims, not a fucking book.

jihad in the dar al-harb means war / holy war*

Jihad means struggle
Yes

jihad has a variety of meanings depending on the situation
stop fooling ppl it has just that one meaning

No. You should convert to dirt

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

>KILL ALL MUSLIMS
>KILL ALL MUSLIMS
>KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

What do most Turks think of the ones that go skulking around Europe screaming how great turkey is all the while sponging off of their host country?

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

What was the name of that method of war with infidels by deceit? I forgot.

TL;DR
Also fuck off with your da-wah and taqqiya, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

If Islam produces such great societies move to an Islamic one.

Oh yes you fucking do.

That's a nose smelling an animal ass.

Anyways, Muhammad was a terrible person and made shit up on the spot as he needed it. The story of islam is the story of one man gaining power and being corrupted by it.

The fact that you are never allowed to question islams authority should be your first clue. Luckily for everybody, you can always reject it at any time, and even justifiably kill anyone attempting to assert any authority over you on behalf of islam.

Are you an Arab?

Islam is the religion of peace, but peace comes after killings of all of the infidels