Lybian airplane kidnapped and currently grounded on Malta

>Lybian airplane kidnapped and currently grounded on Malta
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38416112

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesschau.de/ausland/eilmeldung-2237.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/libya-passenger-jet-plane-hijacked-diverted-malta-161223105609400.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mGF_0AcHaGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Libyan passenger plane diverted to Malta - Maltese PM calls it "potential hijack situation"

2016 keeps on delivering

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

Are you KIDDING me??

can it be photoshopped

We still have Christmas and New Years Eve to wait for

This year has made me exhausted from all the happenings

God damn you

tagesschau.de/ausland/eilmeldung-2237.html

Maltesische Medien berichten, dass zwei Entführer damit drohen, das Flugzeug vom Typ Airbus A320 mit 118 Menschen an Bord zu sprengen.

Maltesian media reports that two kidnappers are threatening to blow up the A320 with 118 passengers.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/libya-passenger-jet-plane-hijacked-diverted-malta-161223105609400.html

A Libyan aircraft with 118 people on board has landed in Malta after being hijacked, according to local media.

The Airbus A320 was flying inside Libya for state-owned airline Afriqiyah Airways, the reports said.

The island's prime minister said in a tweet on Friday that he has been alerted to the "potential hijack" of the plane.

Officials at Malta's airport told Associated Press news agency that there appeared to be two hijackers on board.

The hijackers threatened to blow the plane up, news outlets including the Times of Malta reported.

Seems serious

Does it have europeans on board?

>6:22 am

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SLEEP

Although I can't see why this matters...bunch of degenerates killing degenerates, sounds good

leaf

Bump

#notallplanes

Damn! someone have to nuke arabia/north africa before too late

I wonder what the hijackers claim to have...and what their list of demands are.

Refueling and passage to Paris, Rome, London or Berlin. Of course to seek refuge.

Michelle Obama pulled her dick out and threatened to rape Trump. Then she showed pictures, on her iPhone, of Barack Obama's destroyed anus. She laughed hysterically through out this.

Then her tone got serious and she started shouting about "BLACK POWER" and "UNCLE KANYE".

niggers are subhuman

checked
I dont think they know either

>airplane kidnapped

youtube.com/watch?v=mGF_0AcHaGs

If they learned one thing from the empire its should be that we don't negotiate with terrorists

send in the boys :^)
peaceful religion will soon find it hard to make demands

MALTESE MEDIA REPORT

passengers onboard
>111 passengers
>82 males
>28 females
>1 infant

There are two, they have hand grenade's
They are gaddafi supporters and want his imprisoned son released

M

ayy

finally a happening

fake ?

I only see one hand grenade mentioned, not much at all really.

I really, really like this image.