I'm a Kangaroo!

So a man can be a woman, or a woman a man, but I was told I can't be a fuckin' Kangaroo! Wtf is wrong with these gender-rights movements?!

Otherkin rights now!

I'm literally shaking. Don't those bigots know that breed is a social construct?

I don't think so... In few centuries the world will look back at like we look back at egyptian and their slaves, they'll think we were arrears for not recognizing otherkin's right!

Be Australian before you shitpost about Kangaroos.

Otherkin acceptance is no joke. I actually have an Aussie friend who is a kangaroo otherkin. He's having a surgery to get his balls moved above his cock.

we all joke about it, but remember we joked about fags and trans too?
yeah.

me on the right
you on the left

Japanese are not that tall.

and not that manly

And Australians aren't that sober, what's your point

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

>implying alcohol had nothing to do with fighting a kangaroo

Die in a fire, furryfaggot.

U wot m8

Damn Cheng, relax man.

>VPN switch

>Cheng