Europe is getting filled with Muslims and Africans...

Europe is getting filled with Muslims and Africans, America is getting filled with Mexicans and Canada/Straya is getting filled with Chinks.

What's that all about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=philippines tour
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtube.com/results?search_query=el nido palawan coron
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/countries-worlds-innovative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a good thing. White people need to be suppressed, otherwise they'd be invading and raping other nations.

Cultural Marxists are actually saving the world from barbaric Zionist White people. Face it, without Cultural Marxists holding you back, you'd be colonizing and invading countries left and right.

We just want to be left alone actually

Reparations for the Holocaust. Filthy Gentiles. It was real in my mind. Israel is number one. Blood Magicks. 4ever. Be on the right side of Story. Join the I.D.F..

Come on, we would just replace your "yummy-doggy food trucks" with rocket launch pad

Bringing the cost of labor for everybody locally.
Bringing down the standards of living for everybody except the super rich.

This.

I don't care if WW3 happens so long as it doesn't happen in my backyard. Let me enjoy my life and then die.

The same way these countries in pic wanted to be left alone, yet you invaded them anyway?

Like how Iraq, Iran, and others wanted to be left alone, yet invaded by America instead?

You're getting a taste of your own medicine, and I for one am happy that you are being subdued by Cultural Marxists and the immigrants, because it means you can't continue invading and raping other nations.

You, America, and your friends are barbaric savage heartless invaders who wouldn't think twice comminit massacres and genocide.

that's a proper pair of tiddies

>white people are evil and need to be suppressed.
>proceeds to get BTFO by japan
>waaaa where are the Americans to help us

Dis girl would be great for making white babies

White genocide. Oh pardon me UN, I meant Replacement Migration.

Michelle Obama pulled her dick out and threatened to rape Trump. Then she showed pictures, on her iPhone, of Barack Obama's destroyed anus. She laughed hysterically through out this.

Then her tone got all serious and she started shouting about "BLACK POWER" and "UNCLE KANYE".

Go George Soros!

Go Merkel !

Don't let these White Zionists bomb and invade more countries. It's barbaric. It's uncivilized.

>helped
You mean invade? America never once helped us. America saw Japan invading us, they got jealous so and said, "we're the ones that should be invading Philippines, not you Japan."

>white people are evil and need to be suppressed.

You say this as if it's not true.

Think about it.

Let that sink in.

There was a time when White people weren't suppressed. And you know what you did? Yes, you conquer and invade and murder other countries as a hobby.

That's what happens when White people aren't suppressed, and I'm thankful for the Cultural Marxists for subduing these barbarians with immigrants and political correctness.

Oh, and I thank feminism for turning otherwise murderous White men into peaceful feminized obedient harmless cucks.

There was history before your people were conquered and enslaved pinoy.

is there anyone more cucked, raped and mudblood than flips?

duterte still based tho

Chinks seem OK here, it's the muslim underclass that are the problem, they belong in the 3rd world where their backwards culture can thrive. Have no experience of Mexicans or Africans, know some Jamaicans, seem fine also.

>pic completely unrelated.

K, enjoy raising our sex tourism bastards lol

Fun Fact: Not only the Norwegian women have the largest breasts on average but they also have the pinkest nipples on average.

Your country is a literal shithole, and yet every Filipino I meet seems enamoured with their little slice of hell in the Pacific. Why is that?

>Jamaicans
>fine

The older ones are okay, but the youths literally spend every weekend night walking around the city center looking for drunk white guys who have been separated from their mates then kick the fuck out of them.

It's the only way to make people really think

we are part of an international movement (forced, by jews) to share the good life with those of us (subhumans) who can't wipe their own asses.

Don't pretend you give a flying shit about the middle east or Africa.

Whites have done more for this planet than the other 80% ever will

They don't think, they fuck.

We only get our minds fucked by feminism, hedonism, individualism etc.

You're witnessing this in slow time.

>big tits
>pig face

She's probably very fat now

for you

Maybe because of the fact that it's a literal paradise?

youtube.com/results?search_query=philippines tour

Enjoy their pink nipples while you still can, because they won't be pink for long. Soon, all women's nipples will be brown and only then can the world achieve world peace.

George Soros, Merkel, and the immigration advocates have the right idea.

Fuck the zionists and neocons like Trump. They only have one thing in mind, and that is WW3 and continued invasion of foreign nations.

I enjoy watching

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

knowing it's coming truer and truer each day.

It's for your own good, trust me.

>autists complain about immigrants, on a >mongolian image board, at the very moment that
>immigrants are getting ready for work

Not a good look user

Rats are fleeing sinking ships. This just means that western countries are perfect and there's nothing to be worried about. Africa and Asia just seem to be facing awful problems. Everything is fine here though. Keep calm and trust your governments.

your immigrant identity is very apparent

I don't know about other countries, but in the UK it's the jews.

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

>a literal paradise

Oh yeah. It's the jews in Sweden too.

>Barbara Spectre: Jews will be at the centre of multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

This makes my blood boil reading this. These fucking insidious kikes move shit tons of immigrants into the UK without asking the people first and then are concerned that English nationalism might respond negatively to that?? Fucking kikes!

Lol. There will always be an elite in society and it will always be associated with fairer skin and western features. Just wait until China ramps up their genetic engineering to pursue this and then other countries follow suit. Guess what humid little adjacent splatter of islands wont be able to pay to keep up? There will always be darker and lighter people pinoy, and social class will be dictated from it. Plus white genes spontaneously vame from nothing, you acting like they can ever be erased is hilarious.

Nice cherry picking. Let me guess, your window to the Philippines is the sensationalist media, right?

Google
>which country has the most beautiful islands

Go ahead.

Also, can anyone who is not a retard watch this and say it's not a literal paradise?
youtube.com/results?search_query=el nido palawan coron

Sup Forums has been compromised by Zionists and Neocons and tricked you into supporting them, when it's obvious that George Soros, Merkel, and the feminists have the right idea in achieving world peace.

N W O

Ah when all these countries were being modernised, having their infrastructure built and being ruled by the best government in existence.

Do you not realise that every colony was better off under British rule and even after all the fucking train lines and mines and oil wells and experienced diplomats and officials trying to teach these savages how to run a country, independence just caused everywhere to tank.

Only places that didn't implode were America and Canada where the population was white. Go ahead and try to get rid of us, but if you ever succeed you'll be left with ruins and proceed to kill eachother over them.

Keep watching ABS-CBN news, Peenoise.

Don't worry white folks, the faggot is probably jealous that white males are impregnating our women.

Jewish elites convinced world leaders that they needed to import third worlders in order to keep the money train rolling and sold it to the rest of us as a charitable cause. It wasn't too much of a problem until we started finding out some of these "minority" groups hate our guts.

>Keep watching ABS-CBN news
But I don't watch TV and I hate ABS-CBN, Rappler, Inquirer, and all mainstream media. And the only sites I visit online are Sup Forums, Youtube, and Chessgames.com

>Don't worry white folks
Suck up. Literally kneeling down and asking for forgiveness to your White overloard and kissing ass. No one likes a suck up, brown nosing suck up.

>white males are impregnating our women
cuck.

>"PUHLEEZE White Man, don't be mad at me, here fuck our women. Don't worry about that guy, can I suck your dick?"

Do you support White nations conquering and murdering and raping other nations? Then ladies and gentlemen, Sup Forums is not your friend.

If you're not White, support George Soros and Merkel and feminism. Better world peace than being conquered.

That is what you actually believe? That makes you sleep soundly at night? You made the world worse. The other folks were minding their own businessness having a good time until you came along. You purposely make other nations implode and blame it on them.

Case in point, BP oil and Iran.

You would still be living in mud huts and worshiping Allah if your ass wasn't conquered by the Spanish, you fucking idiot.

You're not wrong, but colonization brought to you savages everything to know and love today.

When white people accumulate power and expand , everyone benefits.

I doubt that. That is what your White overloards brainwashed you into believing.

We were doing fine before the Spanish came.

Are you pro-war?

You're the savage ones. While non-whites were already having civilizations, you're still barbarians.

Bombing other countries, commiting murders, raping, pillaging.. that's a savage thing to do and you love doing that and I thank feminism and Cultural Marxists for inhibiting your savage inclinations.

You realize that the zionists and neocons propaganda agents have subverted Sup Forums right?

>You're the savage ones.
Predominantly white nations have the lowest crime rates. Sweden, Norway, Germany, etc.

We invent literally 99% of everything. If humanity ever leaves Earth and expands throughout the universe, it will be through us.

Every group of people is responsible for savagery throughout history. Asian savagery is obvious, look at the mongols. The history of Islam in Arabia is one giant 1500 year war, mostly into Europe. Black savagery in Africa is apparent still to this day. Even native Americans eradicated the Solutreans and then proceeded to mutilate and wage war against each other for 12,000 years.

Zionism is Jewish supremacy. Sup Forums hates kikes and neocons.

>your White overlords

What the fuck are you on about, you genuine turd worlder? At one point your saying it's good for Whites to die off and then the next your defending elites who are mostly jewish or White.

This is why you were conquered, because you are not intelligent enough for rational thought.

Whites are here to stay m80 and you can either be a moody loser about it, or be like your fellow countryman.

Go live in a fucking mud hut then, trawl for shrimp with your bare hands and small nets and drink coconut water as a treat you hypocrite faggot. The fact you're even on here is testament to us evil whites creating the computer, internet, industry, transport, it's an endless list.

But no you were all so happy in your fucking paleolithic tribal society before the big bad white man came and showed his superiority and advanced your 'civilization' by about 2000 years.
>BUT WE DIDN'T WANT TO BE CONQUERED AND HAVE OUR QUALITY OF LIFE INCREASED TEN FOLD AND THEN MADE INDEPENDENT. FUCKING WHITE MEN!!!!!!

Your a bitter faggot, everyone wants to conquer the world, and we had the better technology because we are smarter as a people. Your civilization at the time was nothing and now you drive a car and have indoor lighting and clean water and then bitch about the white man being satan.

Oh and Jewish elites, if you happen to read this, thanks for laying all your cards out and showing Westerners your true colors throughout all of this ordeal. A large portion knows the hate you have for us now. We won't forget this time. Promise.

Africans for Africa, Asians for Asia, Hispanics for South of the border. White countries for everybody!

>We just want to be left alone actually
We did a fucking good job at accomplishing that by destroying the middle east.
This is why all these muslamics are flocking here.

I'm gay but even i'd breed that fat blonde slag

Nice rack.

>This is why all these muslamics are flocking here
We don't control what the kikes pay our leaders to tell our soldiers to do.

Geo-political, economic and national shifts cause the upheval of segments of populations.
Nothing new, really.
I wouldn't say it's a cycle, because it follows no consecutive pattern, besides its own existence, but it's close to one.
Reaction, however, is a different discussion altogether.

Okay, I meant "we" as in The leaders of the western world, or more specifically, the US.

White countries are the only ones worth living.
most Latin America shit hole unless your the 1% billionaires but surrounded by poor Indios.
Africa is nigger land with Ebola and lions.
Middle East is sandnigger land with
bombs and beheadings.
Chinks are like Latin American but worse super poor and most chink are retarded.

>Predominantly white nations have the lowest crime rates.
If you include all your past war crimes and invasions, rapage and pillaging, I bet your crimes rates would be the highest in the world.

>Zionism is Jewish supremacy. Sup Forums hates kikes and neocons.
Yet you defend your war savagery and call it a good thing.

>The history of Islam in Arabia
They have genuinely contributed good things to the world, savage barbarian, such as al-gebra and other scientific contributions.

>We invent literally 99% of everything.
WE WUZ INVENTORS n SHIET. Stop taking credid for Jews' achievements. Do you know that most nobel prize winners are Jews? Whites are only good at being savage barbaric rapists and conquerors and destroyer of things.

The Jewish Cultural Marxists are the good guys, not the Jewish Zionists and Goy Neocons. Which are you gonna support? I know. You're going to support the war mongers. Savages like you like war, war, war!

That's why you oppose feminism and immigration because they will bring about world peace.

By we you mean USA, it was their fucking proxy wars.

>whites creating the computer, internet,
Stop taking credit for other people's achievements.

Can you guess which group of people invented those? Go on, do your research.

>everyone wants to conquer the world, and we had the better technology
Wrong. The Ancient Chinese at the time had better and superior technology to you barbarians and yet they never conquered anyone.

Speak for yourself. Not every people on earth are soulless heartless savage barbarians like you.

>he thinks the only way for progess or inherit technology is through war

Even if the Philippines weren't conquered, we would have inherited some cool tech through trade, and we were trading with a lot of other cultures and the Chinese long before you Westerners landed on our shore.

case in point: Silk Road
Transfer of tech and knowledge through peaceful trading.

Fuck you warlike people for thinking war and conquest is the only way forward. Goes to show how savage and barbaric you are. You can't even imagine a non-war scenario

Are you retarded? Your forgetting about all of the innovations and inventions before a millionaire (billionaire by today's standard) decided to start giving prizes to people who invent shit he deemed good.

The reason immigrants flock to western countries is the same reason pests flock to cattle its because they want a piece of our pie, their countries are all shit and their people have contributed nothing in the past 10,000 years.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/countries-worlds-innovative/

Satan speaks the truth? What timeline is this?

Those are mostly Jews.

Einstein was a Jew

Stop taking credit, you're turning into a retarded WE WUZ INVENTORZ n SHIEEET.

Whites' contribution to the world is war and turning other countries into a shithole because of muh resources and then blaming their victims for their misery that the Whites themselves have caused.

Hypocrites

Which whites count as white? Are jews white then?

>WE WUZ INVENTORZ n SHIEEET
The meme doesn't exist to mock tribal achievements et all, just to mock claiming achievements your people aren't actually responsible for.

The vast vast majority of inventors were white Europeans, not jews.

>Those are mostly Jews.
No.
You even use our Alphabet for fuck sake.

Want to know why Europeans lost their shit and expanded across the globe? foreign ideology tried to conquer us. Southern Europe, Balkans, Christianity. You dumb assholes never learn and now you try to do it again.

t.spanish/chinese/filipino rape baby

>What's that all about?

Briton, you don't understand that we whites are the minority here, just look at numbers, there are 4 gazilions of niggers in Africa, and 3 more gazillions of muslims in Asia, do the math, we are the minority here, if we don't do something.

White genocide pushed by the Jews, whites are the only ones that pose a significant threat to their global dominance

Babbage, Nazis made the first digital computer, Turing with the concept. Manchester university created the first transistor. What are you talking about?

You were colonised in the 16th century, ancient china didn't have guns and cannons and galleons wtf is your point? Also china invaded india and tibet and did a shit ton of expansion and plenty of war crimes.

You are a little faggot, how do you trade with a barbarian that doesn't understand the concept?
War is part of human nature, you think the spice island tribes traded and shared and gave eachother rimjobs?

Stop taking credit for non-white people's achievements.

>The original alphabet was developed by a Semitic people living in or near Egypt

I realized something. Not only were the Jews responsible for most, if not most significant, inventions, they're also now the one working very hard day and night for bringing about world peace through immigration, feminism, and Cultural Marxism.

They're cleaning up for the mess you've created, White people.

Go Soros!

Go Merkel!

Go go Cultural Marxists!

Thanks for undoing White people's barbarism.

nigger, most of us preach isolationism unless provoked.

we thought we had been provoked for a majority of those conflicts.

fuck off!

>Waaah stop taking credit for your own inventions and culture
You dumb sea nigger you use our technology speak our language and lecture us like you know anything about our history. The Spanish must have fucked up your ancestors so badly you got a case of reverse cuckold syndrome.

Go Ahead speak Pinoy and use your own inventions so i can laugh when you die from typhus drinking shit filled water you barbarian savage

Look at all these history revisionists and zionists and pro-war neocons.

You've been brainwashed by their propaganda agents.

It's not too late to repent and support Cultural Marxists and immigration and White genocide.

It's necessary for world peace.

Brits colonized parts of Asia so easy because you guys was so developed, close to shit level, so fuck off really, don't tell us that kind of bullshit.

Well that was due to the Policy of the Obama cabinet Use CIA to proxy war in middle east thus imposing sanctions on Russia,Iran will run more smoothly.

Trumps Policy is create a war machine and if Russian empire gets out of line he will stomp it.

Obviously Obamas methods are superior, starving those nations is preferable to war. And if you want to Blame someone at least side with the west here, right?

But heres the catch. We know Obama is colluding with Iran on nukes and ISIS may as well just be a Israeli program. So in conclusion war is inevitable at this point. You can thank team USA and team Eastern blok for being unable to keep the peace. But hey it was bound to happen anyways right? Enjoy life while you can because here comes WW3.

You're a complete asshole and wrong about most things but you're completely right about the neocons and neolibs.

We should have only been in Afghanistan. The rest is the globalists wars. I tried to get everyone here to wake when it spread to Iraq for no good reason but no one would listen.

We warned you Euros about letting refugees in too.

What we should do now is eject as many Refugees from Europe as we can and remind Muzzies that they hate Israel even more than they do us on their way out

6/10 b8, got me to reply once

sage

You will alway be an inferior sea Nigger when you have to use the English language to insult the English or the Alphabet to insult Europeans. If you were advanced we would understand your shit Pinoy speak and it would be you ruling over us instead.

>I DIDN'T GET BTFO YOU'RE JUST ALL BRAINWASHED
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nice one.

>i know
>you want war
>you have to choose between the two goy

Low IQ detected. I don't want neither of them, you fucking slave of the jew.

Coming from someone who is brainwashed by Soros, which is why you utter his name repeatedly.
Enjoy eating your 'pagpag' flipfag.

>be White
>want to be left alone
>Envy filled shit skin niggers start raping and looting the continent again
They wonder why the right is surging.

What?
The conflict in the mid-east is before fucking Obama, this shit goes all the way back to the US fucking over Iran in the coup 60-ish years ago.
Trump won't be able to do shit against immigrants, it is already too late, the west fucked up a long time ago, and now we're seeing it all culminate in front of us.

World peace can be achieved once shitskins like you are soundly defeated and we Whites can get on with our lives.

>they wonder

I want them wonder why they are on the flaw with half their jaw blown off and then being dragged to the sea.

>be White
>genuinely want and need a homeland
>kikes and their pets deny it
>Race War
>w-why are you violent White man

We need to get on with starting this fucking war, but we sre too scared of death.

It's coming real soon no force in history has been able to stop self determination.

This defeatism isn't even anger inducing snymore, it is just stupid.

Once you pull the plug on what feeds them, they will revolt and thus be put down. Trump can lead a message into Europe for us to start cleaning up.

It is only a matteropf time, but you moaning will do no good. You are a defeated man.

Yes the war never ended even after the soviet union fell. We have the east vs the west and until one of them is destroyed this dance will go on forever.
Immigrants have already done their damage yes. Their purpose was to weaken the EU before the war.

So look at whats happening now. Obama is anti USA, Clinton was anti USA and now Trump is basically forced to amass a military or the west is done for. GL getting the masses to see this though they are too busy trying to blame trump for everything.