Milo wants to buy Sup Forums

>This guy is a big problem for all the SJW
>He has fought and won the Battle
>Now his touring around campuses mocking SJWWill Milo be accepted by Sup Forums Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vx6mbY35_aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No he's a nigger loving kike faggot

He thinks it's ironic so he'll probably leave Sup Forums alone, so he'll be better than Moot or Gook

OP here

>Milo about being banned from twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=vx6mbY35_aY

And you're a retarded sperg, what's your point?

He'd be better for Sup Forums and Sup Forums than An Hiro.

Eh, who cares as long as we can continue shitposting

This. I don't care if he's gunning down sjw's with hot lead being a gay nigger fucker is degenerate.

Yeah he is not going to censor anything, so it doesn't matter who owns it, as long as they are not biased and willing to manipulate our free forum based on that bias. As long as we haven't that then we are fine.

have you ever seen him with niggers

As long as he allows all speech and keeps it anonymous, sure, why not? I mean, we accepted moot, who was somehow an even bigger faggot.

I don't understand why anyone would like Milo.

Kek pretty mad about someone stating the truth

this fags are not welcome

Definitely like the guy. Not a representative of white nationalism, but libertarians and civic nationalists are very much on our side when shit hits the fan.

HE DOESN'T HAVE THE MONEY.
>His current net worth is approximately $750,000 as of 2016.

He's pretty good at trolling and his views are definitely right of center. His degeneracy is fun and overall harmless in a I-wouldn't-want-you-influencing-my-children-but-you-deserve-to-be-free kind of way.

Hiro has already proven that he has no intention of selling Sup Forums. Mike cernovich offered him millions for the site and hiro turned him down. In fact hiro is actually buying more weeb sites. He just bought a scanlator site as well. He's obviously cashing in on the weeb infestation in the west.

Also, isn't it funny that moot tried to make money off this site for years and ended up leaving because of a tiff with Sup Forums, and then hire comes along and instantly gets million dollar offers to buy the site? We really did cuck the shit outta moot.

As per usual, fpbp. Reddit must leave.

pretty mad about being called a sperg

nop fuck off. He's a faggot that jumps on the latest trend

He's an attentionwhoring bandwagoner. He'll flip flop or do anything to be important. I know a lot of Sup Forums dudes that don't care as long as he's useful to them but trust me, this guy will shit all over you guys if he thinks it'll make him more important. Like he'll make Sup Forums get martyred or whatever "and the only chance to help" is to support him or some shit.

(((Milo))) is not the leader of anything.

He's a faggot coalburning attentionwhore controlled opposition jew.

interesting, but he cant stop shitposting

This was back when Gook moot was pretending he needed money so people would buy more Sup Forums gold accounts.