BREAKING NEWS: Australia Annexes New Zealand

We're taking what is ours...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xUYbI64QHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BREAKING NEWS: Australia shitposts for the 7th time this hour

Wait this hasn't already happened?

Anglo Oceania Unite!

Oh wait I mentioned New Zealand as Anglo? Fuck...

fucking eww you cowards

Cowards

About time

>Australian athletes

Honestly New Zealand would be useful.

It's wet as fuck. We could use it for livestock.

Additionally if we adopted the Maoris the international community might not mind so much if we genocided the Abos.

You mean ours, along with you.

GUYS--would Australia be able to invade Papua New Guinea?

why you had it before and did not do anything with it

way toooo hot m8

we should do the opposite of annex to Tasmania

I always forget it exists and it pisses me off seeing it there leeching onto Australia

repeat after me:
delete Tasmania

>why
Australian empire of course. Expand into the Asia-Pacific region. NZ could tag along, too.

What do you mean 'could', of course we could. In fact, we should. China is getting shirty we should take control of everything south of Japan as a demonstration of western strength.

What are they going to do, fight us? The Emus will be on our side this time

Indonesia has about 200 million people. We have about 24 million. It could be hard. With NZ maybe we could, if we both had smart leaders.

nah last time NZ went venturing into pacific for Empire we ended up with samoa demanding Independence then calling us racist after we tried to deport 50,000 of them out of auckland once they got independence

and don't see how 24+4 million makes the odds any better

delete Tasmania

indonesia's army has a strength of 300,000
if even Australian men were conscripted, we could win

There's like 5 people in Indonesia who aren't pathetic cucks begging to be colonised and they're all busy shooting Star Wars sequels it'd be a fucking walk in the park.

I'm no Tasmanian but those inbred fucker literally genocided all the Abos on their fucking island. If we'd followed there examples we'd already be the number 1 world super-power. Tasmania gets to stay. Genocide and incest is our ace in the hole for dominating the Pacific.

It could happen, if you could get the help of your greatest enemy

>hello merica
>they called us fags
>bomb them cunts

but what if indonesia then conscripted

>It could happen, if you could get the help of your greatest enemy
the emus would enjoy this. we'll give them their own island

>Darwin completely ignored on the capital city indicators
>Canberra included so it isn't a territory thing
Honestly I'm all for keeping Tasmania and deleting the NT

we already have half their labour force

We've already adopted much of the Maoris tho. A common saying in NewXealand is that all the dumb Maoris all left for Australia.

We still COULD win
Indonesia is a 3rd world country--what's that to a 1st world country

that can't be capitals because then NZ would have 3

>all the dumb Maoris all left for Australia.
you haven't met the real tribal cunts then

Yeah we utilize your natives as bouncers and security guards. Lets not pretend that white trash bogan ass kiwis fucks aren't flocking to Australia to find some fucking work.

I'm just saying, a Maori is worth 20 Abos. I don't think any race dealt with colonization better then they did. I don't like them much, but I've gotta respect that.

Bomb North island
South island is best island

Look, I don't know much about Kiwi land but the white dots are in the right places for Aus and there are 3 dots on NZ so it seems accurate?

>I don't think any race dealt with colonization better then they did.
they singed a treaty saying they were now british subjects and had to follow british law they then wanted to back out a decade latter then chimped out and had 30 years of war with us

we don't have any states we only have 1 capital

absolute scum white kiwis, they all have chips on their shoulder and small man syndrome constantly putting shit on Australia/ns to make up for the fact they are unskilled parasites

>Cuckstralians couldn't defeat the emus, but think they can invade NZ.

That sounds bad out of context but I want you to sit back and consider how other sub-humans dealt with yuro-colonisation.

lmao

There isn't a white man in the entire Commonwealth more cucked than a white Kiwi - and that includes fucking Canucks.. I think they'd welcome becoming Australian, perhaps we could teach them the art of shitposting.

Maoris will happily genocide the Abos. They can't stand blacks that can't fight, will not work and can't handle booze.

What are you faggots going to do? Throw Cassowary's at us? There isn't a Nation on earth more experienced in bird warfare than Australia

> how other sub-humans
but maoris are white

can we ship all the melbournites to it and make them go all battle royale for our entertainment

This is my point. Maoris are more or less the optimal Oceanic race. They shit all over Abos and the other fucking Islanders. If I had to back a shit-skin race I'd back Maoris all fucking day.

>There isn't a Nation on earth more experienced in bird warfare than Australia

The maoris literally made the moa extinct here m8 and that bird was alot bigger

Mmm yeah bby, take me mmm

BREAKING NEWS: Australia is Scooby

nice try vic you getting walled off

You couldn't even defeat the Maori, how shit are you

>our niggers killed a pre-industrial revolution bird race
I bet you think the fucking Madagascans are the masterrace for killing Dodos. Nothing compares to the technology and ferocity of the Emu.

maoris were regarded as the best of all the coloured races at the time

Honestly theyre based as natives. I worked with a few of em at a warehouse storage when I used to work there during uni holidays, and I remembered that a common joke there was that one Maori worked like 2 Anglos. They're made for tough jobs. I'd rather have them than shitskins or pakis.

also the Haast eagle.

Already done. Preamble to the OZ constitution:The States shall mean such of the colonies of New South Wales, New Zealand, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, and South Australia, including the northern territory of South Australia, as for the time being are parts of the Commonwealth, and such colonies or territories as may be admitted...

Kiwis, as we all know, are a little slow. It takes them a while to ratify stuff.

Maoris are like slavery-era niggers only they're willing participants and they're happy to banter

it was white sailors who killed the dodo

Emu Clone Army when?

Obligatory:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xUYbI64QHI

I'm certain their progeny were Australian

>upside down map

SPOILER THIS REEEEEEEEE

I can't say i have ever seen a maori officer worker who wasn't 80% white

It looks fine, cunt

get a real bird

Pure Maoris don't exist

Maybe you can beat some sense into those cucks. Last time I was In Oakland there were a tin of Muslims and nogs. Even that this is obvious shitposting I Hope you guys Make new Zealand white and populate the entire northern island,
the new Zealanders have NO AMBITIONS what so ever they settle in the few they have instead of striving to perfection.

But most of them are nice folks.

they do in the ureweras

Your extinct cuck bird is pathetic

Look up Dromornis

Australian giant demon birds shit all over the rest of the world

thats prehistoric while the moa existed and only died after the maoris arrived in 1300

git out

Saged and Reported.

Are any of you guys from Palmerton north? or Wellington?

When will there be a greater new Zealand?

Pls get a well paying job and a degree. And asprout more progeny then a salmon.

You guy will have better infrastructure if you'd have the large population to make the demand for them.

>Implying an Aussie - NZ union wouldn't be awesome as fuck

I'm sure our niggers killed all the megafauna by starting forest fires. Neither point is relevant when discussing the effectiveness of our modern, white militaries against the bird nemesis. Honestly your cuck country has been friendly with the cassowary for too long and it has made you weak. We've been training for man to bird warfare for decades, and we're world leaders in the field.

Sprout more progeny like a salmon ### fsorry I'm typing from my phone .

>Palmerton north? or Wellington?
why

/auspol/ time cunts!
/auspol/ time cunts!

Thats what the muzzies are doing here. Most common name for newborns is Moe the Pedo.

AKA
butt hurt that primitive savages wiped out a bird twice as big in NZ

Your country has been dogshit for thousands of years. Consider suicide.

/auspol/ time cunts!

/auspol/ time cunts!

/auspol/ time cunts!

/auspol/ time cunts!

/auspol/ time cunts!

/auspol/ time cunts!

Fuck off downer. One of my two mayor options was gonna re establish the Roman Empire in palmy

Invading Straya will be the start of the Anglo Empire.

I have to emphasize that the Dromornis was dramatically bigger than any bird to infest middle earth. Additionally our niggers (that I acknowledge are nowadays dramatically worse than yours) managed to kill off building sizes Kangaroos and Wombats. NZ didn't even have fucking Dingos. You live on an Island more conducive to human supremacy than any other in existence and your government still manages to be leftist globalist cucks.

Tell me more about how you want to take our refugees from Naruu.

>building sized Kangaroos
sources needed

>Tell me more about how you want to take our refugees from Naruu.
We don't

Your cuck government sure lives advertising the fact that it'd take our jailed refugees, safe in the knowledge that we can't acquiesce to the request because it'd turn Australia into a middle-man ferrying SEA 'refugees' to NZ every fucking day. Our Navy should be cucking Chinkland not pandering to the fucking leftist cucks in Melbourne and Kiwiland.

>implying that we want to because the cuck who is no longer prime minister and the dead labour party wants to
And it's not going to happen anyway, Turnbull already said it'd create a market opportunity for the smugglers and the boats will start coming again. I thought Obongo wanted to take them now.

Our navy has to do the exact same thing. America, please nuke Melbourne and Auckland

its wellington not auckland that wants refugees

It's both of them, just Auckland is bigger and there are more gooks, pajeets and foreigners in general in Auckland as a percentage. Actually fuck it, nuke both of them

what are you talking about no one in auckland likes asians or islanders while wellington likes them because they barley have any

I don't give a fuck about your petty islander politics. You should be absorbed under our superior anglo regime.

I beg to differ. I mean at least Auckland isn't a giant cafe for all the faggots to prance round in but that doesn't make it good

Go re-take PNG first.
>superior Anglo regime
>descended from convicts
I beg to differ

people here hate asians while i have had rural people come up here and say that everyone is racist