Hijack thread

Libyan plane with 118 passengers on board lands in Malta 'with two hijackers on board'. A320 SA-ONB Sebha (SEB) - Trypolis (TIP)
flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5a-onb/#bf8c3ad

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38416112?client=safari
pprune.org/rumours-news-13/
bcliveuniv-lh.akamaihd.net/i/TVM1streamTV_1@326354/index_1_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on
youtube.com/watch?v=T6VAxV6MvY4
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
europe.liveuamap.com/en/2016/23-december-several-arab-media-reporting-citing-the-libyan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you know?

I think "kiks24.com" it's the best polish info website

google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38416112?client=safari

BUMP
U
M
P

>Libyan plane is hijacked by bomb-carrying terrorists

kek

bump

confirmed, read it in a belgian newspaper post on fb

Happening I guess

Michelle Obama pulled her dick out and threatened to rape Trump. Then she showed pictures, on her iPhone, of Barack Obama's destroyed anus. She laughed hysterically through out this.

Then her tone got serious and she started shouting about "BLACK POWER" and "UNCLE KANYE".

Bump. How is this thread so empty? I just passed through there yesterday? Can we get the fight 24 links? I'll get the link from....what's that site PPRne...other fags help me out, this good be huge ]new if the fuckers blow up...

I thought pro-Gadaffi would mean anti-Islamist?

How does that equate to terrorism?

Someone fill me in.

This is site is run by real, genuine pilots who take themselves (a little too) seriously. Don't shitpost or they'll range ban up tards, and they have good info sometimes, esp during plane crashes;
pprune.org/rumours-news-13/

thanks mate.

Why are pilots and aviation enthusiasts so autistic?

Something I've noticed in the past.

You mention one minor detail about vorticity or rudder trim or some other minor thing and they blow up. Youtube comments are fucking painful.

There is no place for mistake, they must be precise

>flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5a-onb/#bf8c3ad
Not sure mate, guess it's something in the personality. I grew up there, been threw that airport hundreds of times. The most shock part is that anyone was even there working so close to christmas.

If ...whoever this is has ab even mildly well-organized firm, they'll get all they want. 98% of Maltese were out last night partying and celebrating the official St Lucy's Day on downtown St. Paul.

Livestream:

bcliveuniv-lh.akamaihd.net/i/TVM1streamTV_1@326354/index_1_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

Open it with VLC / MPV /Windowsmediaplayer / etc

Im searching right now for a better stream

>Youtube comments are fucking painful.
I missed this. Some of them are LARPers pissed that they were rejected for their sight or because they are White guys, etc... One thing to learn from Malta's media the first 405 stories if "what is going on" will be dead wrong. The media is about on the level of somewhere between Turkey and South Africa.

What do you mean by 'White guys'?

Does aviation have affirmative action also?

>bcliveuniv-lh.akamaihd.net/i/TVM1streamTV_1@326354/index_1_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on
FIRST CHOICE AND ALWAYS FIRST CHOCE ON HERE RUPTLY. WHAT KIND OF SHIT ARE YOU TRYING TO PLL user???

What would happen if I removed the hijacker?

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

REPEAT--FIRST CHOICE, UNOFFICIAL BEW SOURCE FOR THIS SITE SINCE AS KLONG AS I REPEAT...RUPTLY, RIPYLU, RUPTLY:

it's nothing

in the WORST case all people on that plane die

that's SAD!

but not a big event

they won't allow it to go anywhere, simple as that

>911 people watching

GEMANY YES

Y
E
S

europe.liveuamap.com/en/2016/23-december-several-arab-media-reporting-citing-the-libyan

2016, what a year
>starts with ficki ficki new years celebrations
>stabbings
>bombs
>Trucks of peace
>Brexit
>The god emperor ascends his throne
>Ambassador shot
>shit loads more

Is this the prelude to a bigger, more uncucked 2017? Is this going to be the year we silence the SJWs and remove kebab?

So the plane lifted from a Libyan city to land on another Libyan city? basically only shitskins on that flight?

>This happening
>Into the trash it goes

>appeals to the same interest group as train and truck autists
>the same group that plays simulated trips across the world in real time and stream it
What did you expect?

has Rputly cut off for everyone else now? The JEws accuse us "slt right watches russians propaganda." A. it's not propaganda b. They are always first to have ig

No aviation is the last 99% white profession.
The owners won't hire Jamal to crash a 70 million plane in a hood dare or try to steal it on his first flight so they introduced iq and stress tests into phase 1 and 2 of the hiring process even the small local airlines in Africa do it..
No niggers in or near a plane.

XD

>Is this the prelude to a bigger, more uncucked 2017? Is this going to be the year we silence the SJWs and remove kebab?
we need a lot of more years.It took decades to come to this point, all the SJW shit, transgender shit, fucking third worlders raping and getting gibs gibs.

German radio said the hijackers are probably pro gaddhafi people, no sauces given