You all bully Sweden and make fun of us all the time. But the truth is, you cherry pick...

You all bully Sweden and make fun of us all the time. But the truth is, you cherry pick. You cherry pick the most obscene article and then have Danish/Finnish faggots come over with boat and post with our flag.

But you know what is funny? We have had less terrorist attacks than Denmark and Norway. I can live comfortable working 2 days a week part-time and earn more than most of you ever could just by doing that. I have no fear of getting sick and losing my job, house, car and everything else because I know that I will have good doctors taking care of me and it is free. Our education are so top-notch and free that Germans, Polish and other EU citizen flock to our Universities to study. I can also work knowing full well that my employer can't work me like a dog and treats me with respect.

Most of you in doors loser virgin will never know that ultimate feel of total awesomeness. And the fact that EVERY Swedish citizen that has moved outside Sweden ALWAYS comes back with a smile on their face. Because they know that THIS country is the ultimate and best country. The only place people don't return to Sweden from is USA. But I have friends that has been to UK, Germany, Australia and even Canada. They all share stories of how fucking AWFUL those countries are.

Get mad you jellyfaggots. I am gonna go celebrate Christmas now and not worry a fucking bit about getting rammed by a truck. Haha

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the fact that I'm not getting beheaded right now means everything is ok
Keep coping , Sven. Talk to us in 15 years , we will see how that caliphate/liberL/feminist utopia turned out for ya (and me)

okay Abdul, chill now

>And the fact that EVERY Swedish citizen that has moved outside Sweden ALWAYS comes back with a smile on their face.
Ofc he does, he got to rape torture and kill infidels in ISIS and now Swedish government gonna provide him with a free house and a pension.

>Danish/Finnish faggots come over with boat and post with our flag.
The fact that you let this happen says more about you than it does about them.

Cucked from all sides if you will.

Underrated

>In the near future
Son: Daddy
Me: Yes son
Son: What's Sweden?
Me: Oh... we don't talk about them anymore Tommy.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

Thanks for the laugh.

Now let me lay back and wait for the reports of the Annual Swedish New Years Eve Rape-fest.

Dont forget you anti-rape bracelets!!!

You're cucked like us Sven.

but we can all agree that finland is the best

great, another sweden yes thread, I love those

QQ much, Achmed?

Kek

>The only place people don't return to Sweden from is USA

didn't read. Take your whitesplaining someplace else

That might have been the case years ago Sven, but your country has basically allowed the Caliphate to invade and conquer your people. You just say the shit you say online to make believe that you aren't ruled by Ahkmed's cock, that your country isn't cucking itself into oblivion and helping to fuel the refugee crisis plaguing Europe.

But go ahead, post on a NEET imageboard about how great your country is in your head. I'd imagine if it was as great as you say, you wouldn't even post here amongst us NEET virgin neckbeards, but nice memes nonetheless Sven.

I don't bully Sweden. I laugh at them for destroying their country so they could be the 'Superpower of Social Justice'

Stfu shitskin

Pay your debts.

NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger

top kek

>Being jelly of cuck-Switzerland
topkek

BINLAND :D:D

C U C K
U
C
K

I am pretty jelly not to have a city like Malmo in my country

But your countrymen are the reason Malmö is shit, gypsy.

Isn't Malmo filled with Serbs and Bosniacs flinging grenades at each other though?

SWEDEN YES!!!

It has a bit of every kind of trash this world has to offer.

Are you really a swede? I thought no swede would ever say this even as a joke

>mfw when OP is LARPing hard af

Yeah but you might have to worry about getting rammed in the ass by a refugee

Ameriburgers are the ones that should be the most quiet when it comes to anything multicultural. They were ruled by a nigger king for 8 years for fucks sake.

>woman in wheelchair raped in toilet for hours

>perpetrators get off scott free because she didnt struggle enough

Yeah sweden you need to stop talking shit and embrace your diversity

Of course he's not.

Yeah yeah Ahmed, keep dreaming. You didn't debunk the fact that you live in an SJW and mudslime infected cuckfest, oh wait, you can't debunk it, because it's true. Your girls are overrated too, btw.

Also, careful where you say Christmas, you might offend the Mudslimes there.

One can only hope. Well, glad to see nothings changing between us

I don't.

>Angered
why am I laughing this fucking hard over this shit

Something I've noticed from swedish posters is that they are REALLY mad at people here knowing that their country is shit. Germans are obviously saddened by it, but they know it's true. Same with frenchs. And that's good, if you know you're doing bad you'll want to do better.

But swedes are so fucking smug and unable to accept that their nation is the absolute worst in Europe. Your people are the worst man.

Don't you have a bull to prep?

This has been debunked many, many, many times. It's a kids show and they were asked to act like the opposite gender.

>Blacked.com

Give it 20 years, Ahmed, we'll see who's laughing then.

I kekked audibly

I wonder why they would ask them to do that.

I am a half mongol finn

This is right.

The english know they have a problem, but aren't too bothered.

The french and especially germans seem so defeatist. I think they've stopped feeling anything.

Swedes on the other hand are so defensive about it.

m8

That's because we're allowed to express ourselves unlike the other countries you named where it's against the law.

You believe in an inexistent entity, asshole.

what the fuck

nuke everything, fuck it

>The english know they have a problem, but aren't too bothered.

That's because we know we still have avenues of political recourse to set things straight even if it does pain us. The Deutchlanders and Sverigers of this world have no way out of the cultural marxist nightmare. There is no Nigel Farage or Conservative Party Backbenchers to push the national interest.

>You cherry pick the most obscene article

We still have less niggers than you burgers

You are a refugee I take it?

Says the amateur speed bump

Tell us something we don't know burger

Tl;dr

>"PLS STOP BULLY SWEDEN IS BEST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>gets drowned in "SWEDEN YES" articles
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

wtf is going on there XD

SWEDEN YES

Russia bringing the bantz

Sweden is shit for a high income earner.

Don't worry Sweden, Argentina loves you

Sing it loud, Sing it proud....

>>Sweden, YES!

>I can live comfortable working 2 days a week part-time and earn more than most of you ever could just by doing that. I have no fear of getting sick and losing my job, house, car and everything else
Yeah, boypussy commands top dollar in sweden thanks to all the doctors and engineers you've let in.

The fuck are you talking about? Finland is awesome. Norweigian lusekofta oil snorters are the worst!

Your country will never be as great as America. All those public social services and welfare assistance make you weak and lazy. It is the struggle to survive that makes greatness. This is why you're being colonized by niggers and can't do shit about it.