Why do people keep calling the US president "the most powerful person in the world?"

Why do people keep calling the US president "the most powerful person in the world?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EkYhiBbmi4
youtube.com/watch?v=B8IvKx0c19w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably because he can nuke your bitch ass whenever he wants and it has to be obeyed?

Because that's what the Prime Minister of Israel wants them to say.

He is at the end of the day if he wants to be. All them banks and shekels don't mean shit if you have full discretion to use the US military at your will.

Your empire ended awhile ago m8

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>a fucking leaf

Civilian authority over a military with all sorts of robots & lasers & spaceships, bruh.

US is the most powerful country in the world, therefor the US president is the most powerful person. Did you think the UN General was the most powerful person in the world or something?

Who exactly commands more power than the US president? I seriously want to understand where you're coming from.

Not OP but
(((them)))
Nice get btw

Did you forget where you are? You already know the answer.
|
>
|

Because they are the president of the nation with the largest military.

he's in the most powerful position in the world. but is a pussy. pudgy playboy trump isn't much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=7EkYhiBbmi4

comrade vladmir is the most powerful man

my country flag used to be green

wew rare

Because they think a president is a monarch.
The same way they think that the UK prime minister is a monarch.

Patriotic bullshit just like "leader of the free world" and crap.

get fukt mudslime

Sucks to be England. You had you're chance.

Why do foreigners study our politics and make a big deal about them saying how important they are?

Like everyone on pol who isn't an American is always talking about trump and shit

lewd~

fpbp
i never really got how people can say that bankers and stuff are the most powerful, cause in reality the US pres has control over so many soldiers and weaponry if he willed it they couldnt do shit against him

It's probably because there is almost certainly groups and individuals who hold power over the President and would not allow him to use them.

Money is more powerful than all the guns in the world Bruce.

Canada's a cute!

true he'd be influenced but if he really wanted to, military personnel answer to him, not (((them))), no matter how much control they seem to have

This is the most blue-pilled post I've ever read. Not even joking.

The leader with the largest economy and military on the planet. Also deepest relation with jews who work for satan the ruler of earth.

*You're

And we could fucking invade Canada any day of the week.

>but if he really wanted to,
He wouldn't be allowed to. It's as simple as that. Bill Hicks said it best.
youtube.com/watch?v=B8IvKx0c19w

>a fuggin leaf
>cute

he can kill them just as easy as they can kill him though

Every time this is discussed

>No way does the US president have the most power
Well who does then
>I don't know but not the US president

The US president is the most powerful person people can actually name.

Constant media coverage

Constant political theater

Trump is fucking hilarious

US has massive effect on many countries

If you go to Sup Forums you're probably interested in US politics so it's a bit of a self-selected group.

money = power

power = money

the president is not the richest man in the world

he is nothink

Can we meme The Rock as president next time around? First we have to meme a wrestling match debate between him and Trump in 2020, but he loses that year. Then in 2024, Trump is allowed to run again just so there can be a rematch that the Rock wins.

There is more money behind the US than any other single thing numbnuts.

Also Trump has 4 billion at his command in addition to being president.

>the president has complete control over the US's wealth

US Congress

Would Trump even be alive by then? He'd be 82.

Hire a body double then. I care more about the thetrics of the thing. I want foreign dignitaries to be subjected to a "DO YOU SMELLLLLLLLL?" during an official event.

The U.S President is also the most powerful being in the known Universe.

Outside of cocaine.......I have turrets.....

No srlys, guys.. I have mild turrets and OCD. Plus, prove me wrong about cocaine.

Have a better one
|
|>
|
|

I have turrets too

Extra spicy turrets

Tits!

>the only 2 presidents who ever attempted

are you fucking retarded?

There were long periods in our early history w/o such a bank. Now they control the world financial institutions and somehow 100's of millions of $'s are sent here from overseas. I think they're connected. Hillary had over 2 billion in campaign money. Trump a fraction of that.

Kill who? Faceless and nameless people who he can't get too?

To be fair, how many assassination attempts were there on his life? He was just so badass none were successful.

Indeed. He beat an assassin with his cane after both of his guns misfired. On a sidenote Teddy R. getting shot and finishing a speech was badass as well.

at least one, in which he beat his attempted murder with his cane.

but it is near blasphemous to say that the banks cannot be killed, nor can any president pay off the national debt completely.

And why we're talking about Andrew Jackson, here's an interesting battle he commanded.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans . Notice the casualties---62 to 2034...

>whenever he wants

hehe

If its only about nukes then Putin is the most powerful person in the world

Not this shit again

Stockpile wise yes. But have you studied why Russia and china are pissed about nukes? It's cause us americans have spent so much money on destroying them midflight, and the technology has gone so far; we might stop 50-90% of them. The Russians are now deploying tactical artillery nukes on their borders to insta kill the missiles defense sites in eastern Europe. It's all stupid really, but what were we supposed to do?

I've seen that so many times now. It's like they enjoy being in the internment camps called cities.

And so have you.

And History judges us much better than she judges you.

>And History judges us much better than she judges you.

>rotschilds and co
>faceless
they are ugly due to interbreeding but if you are high in the "human food chain" you know them

Neat get mate

lol'd

lol