Being in the political camp that once held the wrong opinions

>being in the political camp that once held the wrong opinions

Fucking shitlords

>Implying saying "race-mixing is bad" is wrong

We determine what opinions are wrong. You only have a right to choose temperature in ovens.

>still identifying with the left/right wing

heh, non centrists are so stupid

what if i chose 20C?

>being in the political camp that is now wrong about everything
Fucking leaf, you're even less of a country than us you turbocucks

t. fence-sitting cuck without convictions aka centrist

>destroying cultures is wrong, is wrong
Que? Don't lefties want to celebrate diversity? Like if I wanted to celebrate fruit punch and orange juice and grape drink, I wouldn't pour them all into one punch bowl. Now I can't celebrate any of those things.

the left wing and right wing are part of the same bird, and are needed for it to fly, but the centre of the bird is its brain, which requires smart people like myself to be in control

you're not smart, you're just a cowardly cuck, you fucking cuck

believe me i have strong convictions but identifying hard with the left or right wing will breed bias against the other, and yes i am smart, im going to university next year :^)

>"""""""""""""""'wrong"""""""""""""""'

In hindsight, it looks like they were right. Multiculturalism was a HUGE mistake, and now Western Civilization is suffering for it.

what are you studying, cuck? Bull prepping?

Like in the cold war you mean?

I agree. I dont know what we were thinking back then by suggesting blacks were humans and had rights.

>Tfw democrats strongly supported both slavery and segregation for a hundred years
>nobody even remembers

im actually studying hospitality because i want to be a doctor and help people

But we're not Democrats

Stop spreading hatefacts

>
>what if i chose 20C?
Then you'll have a fucking long slow death.

Actually these are the correct opinions to have on mongrelization

Why does the left shut down research into genetics race and racemixing? Are they afraid their view of everyone being one race will be disproven by science?

Centrists go in the oven way before radical leftist SJWs. At least the latter stands for something.

They were wrong about freeing those slaves, fucking right wings.

Everyone on your pic related is absolutely correct. Communism and soap are just two of the many little events that led to the tragedy of mass miscegenation in modernity

Birds don't need to fly to fuck your shit up Bruce