Sup Forums approved litterature? What are you guys reading right now?

Sup Forums approved litterature? What are you guys reading right now?

I just finished ''The ways of men'' (great book, would give 7/10) and started pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

katana17.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/a-squire_s-trial.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
yahoo.com/news/first-dna-ancient-phoenician-shows-europe-ancestry-222951219.html
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just started this last night, i forgot how hard reading philosophical works can be

Isnt nietzsche really a meme? Picked up some of his work and it was painful

That book is laughably bad history wise.
The best thing you can do is to look for the topics of each chapter and then find the stuff on them on your own. That is, use it as a guide.

Pic related is way too retarded. WE WUZ THE INDIANS, WE WUZ EGYPSHANSS

Fucking hell I paid $50 for the 2 tomes...

Read Madison and Cambelain on race. Ignore Jared "Jews are Huwhite" Taylor

Also read pic related a while back. Excellent read if you're fond of ancient rome history

March of the Titans is "We Wuz" for white people.

was wondering about this book actually. she did the intro to a casual bbc produced book that i began reading recently and desu her writing in the intro was better than most of the book. believe the book i'm reading was written by simon baker if anyone's interested.

No sane person wants to be associated with Rome. (They were not Germanic, but Romans of old are not "modern Italians" in terms of genetics)
>LARPing as Romans
Reminder Romans willingly intermixed out of existence. Rome allowed scum from Asia Minor, Judea and North Africa to freely travel and settle. You know the drill. The Mediterraneans are dead. It's anthropoligal fact. Meds were glorious with exception for Rome. I mean, Romans got B L A C K E D in brothels and watched gory spectacles in the Colosseum. The "barbarians" being savage were a victor's meme. Just like the "muh ebul" Nazis today.

>Ritualistic and very spiritual occasional post-battle cannibalism/head decor innawoods.
>Blood for sport and animal cruelty followed up by some nigger dick in the brothel.

Le epic genetic results of free movement and civic nationalism

>Reading about Rome
>Roleplaying as an ancient Roman

people do this?

tldr: were fucked

>Reading

Synogouge of Hate.

>Finished
Mein Kampf.

>Other books.
THE international Jew
The Elders of Zion
Leviathan
Dhouy Remis
NSDAP Manifesto
Animal Farm

Probably more I can't think of.

Read this faggots

It's a Socratic dialogue type novel on fascism

>katana17.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/a-squire_s-trial.pdf

Ever seen Med Master race threads and Italian nationalists?

>katana

I just started on this.

Just started reading "A History of Western Philosophy" by Bertrand Russell, because I feel I am lacking in knowledge in that department.

Thoughts from well read anons on that approach?

Probably true though

Not in case of Egypt and India. They wuz not Europeans and they really didn't accomplish anything

I have a load of classics that I'm planning on reading. Nearly finished Animal Farm, got 1984, Brave New World, Lord of the Flies, Grapes of Wrath, The Prince, Iliad, Meditations, Odyssey and a load of Bill Warner studies on Islam, feel like I might be needing them in future.

>Brave New World
Actually a pro-Communist book. The guy who wrote it was a Commie. Though if you read it, it's more of a Anti-red book.

The Holy Bible, as I do every day.

Someone recommended it to me on here the other day and exactly the same. Might give it a go..

Anyone know a good book about the history of the khazar jews? One written more from the scientific perspective perhaps.

>This

Im reading pic related right now.
It's a pretty good view on how education should be taught(planning to go into education of some sort) . Jean jacques Rousseau seemed to not like blacks so that was pretty funny to read.

sigh italyies genetic composition remains largely intact en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

>part nigger
>largely intact
You know what an European is? 100% European ancestry. Iberians, Italians, Balkanians and Southeastern Ukrainians no longer fit that category

Intellectuals and Society by Thomas Sowell.

>pakistan is white
No thanks.

>Its too hard for me therefore its a meme

TELL THEM TATAR

Isn't this the book which states that the Pakistanis and Poos were originally white?

>genetics are wrong because of Muh Feels

Give up

reading Cannibal Island and Ghost Wars at the moment

Have anybody read this? I bought it cheap and will start it soon.

He is the guy who saw the death of God and tried to establish a morality based on human beings.
However he is also a beta make so his feelings are intertwined with his philosophical work.

>That book is laughably bad history wise.
Do you mind expounding on your claims instead of making them seem baseless.

I have two books on the go right now.

And this.

They are huwhite. Thats what makes the notion of "jews" so funny. They claim 'anti-semitism' yet they aren't semites. im speaking in terms of Ashkenazi Jews which probably makes up the majority of jews, especially in the western world. There is a book called the 13th Tribe that theorizes this phenomena of whites thinking that they are semitic jews. Long story short, in the early days just before the middle ages, there was an eastern tribe called the Khazars...a caucausoid/mongoloid tribe that chose between Islam Judaism and Christianity. They chose judaism. Its a very interstinf theory and it makes alot of sense.

The khazar theory is a lie.

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

>get raped by sandniggers for hundreds of years
y-you're just saying they're not white cuz m-muh feels. haha, g-give up

It's long (haven't finished). I'm loving most of the characters. One can have of the idiocracy of the time (Beginning of the XIX century).

Is For My Lefionaries good?

Neither do Russians.

Excellent book.

Julius evola bibliography is pretty good

Nice thread

bump

Link to megaupload pls

True. But we literally wuz.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

shadowmen by anthony napolean

it's pretty good, about the shadowy figures in the background and how they use their psyops

yahoo.com/news/first-dna-ancient-phoenician-shows-europe-ancestry-222951219.html

many thanks user

But you wuzn't.

>inb4 screencap of swiss genealogy company marketing ploy "kang tutankhamun dna is 100 % yuropean"

I'm literally 100% European.

Not 68% Asian like you Chang.

This book is rough. Easy read, hard subject matter. Also, Communism is Cancer.

I read about 100 pages before giving up. The author's a film critic for National Review, and he talks about movies nearly every fucking page in that book. It's a disorganized rant. I bought pic-related afterward, and it was a much, much better book.

Anyone have free ebook version of march of the titans? I've tried to search for it all over the net but couldn't find any working link. Poor as fuck so not willing to buy,

Forgot to include the picture.

why do you care, chinky?

Nietze is hard to follow. But he's good.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

Hngggh thanks a bunch!

The Hindu Vedas.

They are literally the redpill written down. All the answers to universe, psychology, medicine, spirituality are written down there.

The Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Italians, the vedic influences are everywhere.

The Indus valley civilization was the cradle of modern civilizations and technology, they were, in a sense, far more advanced than today's world.

Most of the math, philosophy and science was stolen by the Europeans.

It's no shocker that India was the nation that was most brutally attacked by the Rothschilds and is still continuously rekt by the Jews like the currency ban and advent into cashless societies they've brought today.

yw senpai. It's the download version of the Sup Forums booklist. You'll find the link if you scroll up

>The ways of men
not so great sorry
in the sense that it does not provide valuable insight, it scratches the surface of expectations and cliches on what it means to be a man
so bad no, but no recommendation from me

thas not how you talk to a literal ayncient sumerian! thas wrigh, some finnish assyriologist thinks we mesopotamia now because some similar words maybe. he also has a book, probably a good read too.

Why does it says the Spanish population shows an African admixture of 14.8% when in the table it's oonly 1.1%? Any link to the study?

Yeah this is great. I've only saved stuff like pic related on my HDD but always felt like it would be a huge effort to search the internet for every individual book.

Seconding this. It touches on some decent points but it's hardly as good as people make it out to be.

Tell me about the Vedas

>buying Sup Forums approved literature
>not just downloading them all from the many Sup Forums book collection Megas