Why do rich, elitist, liberal politicians try to portray themselves as "wiggers"? Does this get them votes?

Why do rich, elitist, liberal politicians try to portray themselves as "wiggers"? Does this get them votes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3Ye83xuFMw
youtube.com/watch?v=-JnhEI_Q6F4
youtube.com/watch?v=LB24HRAbm8M
youtube.com/watch?v=zDWDQbdbd5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes they feel "current"

I'm convinced the silent majority dislikes politicians more when they do this pandering celebrity shit.

Isn't that a drug thing? How did we not jump all over that and attack her over it?

explain this gesture to me

I saw it on one of those KANGZ pictures

This is actually what I kinda felt too.

13% of America is black.

Less than 50% of total citizens are registered to vote.

Of this blacks only comprise 2% of potential constituents.

That's roughly 6,000,000 votes.

It makes a difference.

Everybody dislikes it.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3Ye83xuFMw

yes

It gets them the nigger vote.

and "all" blacks are guaranteed? what about southern baptist black voters?

Obviously didn't work, look at the ethnic votes for shillary

reminder of how embarrasing clinton's campaign was

youtube.com/watch?v=-JnhEI_Q6F4

>muh hot sauce
top keks bordering racism

>and "all" blacks are guaranteed?
They were until she came around.

Blacks always vote against their best interests and for gibs.

They're also idiots generally speaking. Nearly 100% of blacks voted for Obama twice, based on skin color alone.

They arnt acting like a subset group at all, they are merely showing they are aware of popular culture. American culture has become niggerized (thanks to the major music labels operating inside the U.S.) That isn't even hood culture it's mainstream culture.

This is America's gift to the world... and I feel sick.

that "born a poor black child" accent made me cringe. not much makes me cringe anymore, but that was cringe to the highest level of cringetivity.

You never had a genuine culture anyway. At least kikes gave you one, even though it's shit and you're poisoning the world by exporting it

>reminder of how embarrasing clinton's campaign was
This one was probably the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=LB24HRAbm8M

well fuck. and to think I live on the same planet and breath the same air as these cretins.

Dude i thought the first video was bad but... my god the cringe... she just sits there nodding her head while ms diva sings about BLM so fucking cringe i couldnt finish it.

Meanwhile to trump, this comes as natural as breathing.

It really blows my mind how the media convinced the people that trump was racist when he hangs out with a shit load of high profile blacks.

It's a "how do you do, fellow kids?" scenario.

Out of touch cronies do it all the time.

It's dabbin, some negro football meme that is a reference to smoking wax.

>that is a reference to smoking wax.

It isn't, niggers are just fucking retarded and decided to give it the exact same name as another rising trend.

Go listen to Starkey on why nihilistic gangster culture has become the new normal.

Whites are rejecting their own culture because they hate nationalism now. History was spent the previous half of the 20th century ramping up feelings of guilt and shame in white culture. Blame the Hollywood Jews and feminist movements declaring white males an evil on the world.

So new generations turn to disgusting and heinous niggering, because it's the only thing mass media will shine a cool light on.

Never forget the Liberals won the propaganda war. But we know where the real power in civics and human expression lies. It's not on the back of rap album, it's written on marbled antiquity, the majesty of the enlightenment and the footsteps on the moon.

Lowest common denominator

youtube.com/watch?v=zDWDQbdbd5c

Obviously not enough of them.

This pretty much summed up what I think the people in South America are like.

I heard it wasa meme starting from some WE WUZ rap song about niggers inventing sneezing into your sleeve.

so

fucking

repulsive

He was clearly talking about the dogs of war.

It was deep philosophical commentary on the current state of the military industrial complex and it's corrupt influence on the way modern day Americans think.

It's pandering. Niggers specifically won't care about anything you do or say unless you can specifically relate it to them.

Best example is the main opposition party in South Africa which was (I don't know if it still is) headed by a white woman, after several lost elections after '94 you could see her starting to pander more and more. She could talk about providing the destitute with housing and running water all she wanted but words have no effect on the nigger, around the mid 2000s she started dancing at rallies in major black areas and they loved it. Started getting higher approval ratings from niggers in the run up to the next election.

>when your colostomy bag bursts during a nap

its a dance move liek wat hilldawg is doin in the pic negro you're thinking of cannabis dabbing see you drop the g and it becomes super gay and niggereish

Niggers are stupid animals.

>niggers get shot for reaching for their wallet

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh, I'm pretty sure that reaching into a pocket while a dude with a gun telling you not to do so is a stupid decision. Doesn't matter if you're innocent. Doesn't even matter if he's a cop. Hell, this is the sort of advice we honkeys get for dealing with violent thugs who try to rob us. Don't make sudden moves, cooperate, give them anything they ask.

So how about we start telling niggers the same goddamn thing?

Years ago, when I was still pretty young, I saw one of the first "dindu nuffin" campaigns on the internet. I just saw the headlines and cartoons, never the actual video of the event. And all the cartoons were shitting on the cops for just killing this poor, little dindu for reaching for holding his phone.

Then I saw the video.

It was dark, dude had lead the police on a chase, and when he got out of his car he held his silver-colored phone LIKE A GUN, shouting and pointing it at officers.

No fucking wonder that brain surgeon got shot.