Hungary goes /k/?

index.hu/belfold/2016/12/23/polgarmestergyilkos_otlet_a_197_uj_loter/

>The Hungarian government's latest idea:
Fuck whining about guns, let's introduce the joys of shooting to the Hungarian population
>Liberal parties and news media is overtriggered because muh evil guns, current butthurt levels: 4,3 megatriggs/hour and rising
>The government wishes to establish 197 gun ranges across Hungary
>Every municipal center, town and such will have a gun range
>Gun ownership laws still suck, but it's a step in the right direction

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiVFaJ2o3KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's... pretty amazing if true.
What kind of guns can you guys have in there?

Viktor Bout approves.

>tfw you will see Magyar mounted gunners patrolling the borders in your lifetime

Good luck!!! We will actually probably be allies in this, Sweden is one of the few governments (believe it or not) that's fighting the new EU gun laws, though we're cucking out (again, believe it or not) and settling for a watered down bill rather then rejecting it altogether (basically ban certain types of automatic rifles, which are already banned). Then again I guess it doesn't really matter since the EU will be dissolved before the gun laws comes into effect.

Northern Sweden is gun country btw. I have like 5 ranges within 20 miles, and own a bunch of rifles and shotguns myself.

Pic related mostly, I believe. And handguns. Well, we're not reaching Texas levels.

Yet.

This might even be true. They are also establishing stables and such, from what I read. Orbán is crazy about sports, apparently. A lot of money was thrown at sports centers, swimming pools and such.

I welcome my Swedish comrades-in-arms. Besides, we've been buying military hardware from you since the 1920's, we much to talk about...

>Sweden is one of the few governments (believe it or not) that's fighting the new EU gun laws
I believe you, even Germany is not that supportive of the EU gun ban plan. The biggest fucking cucks are the french, who are litteraly responsible for this in the first place

God damned I'm happy I have a Hungarian girlfriend this country is based as fuck and so is she, I hope they loosen gun laws

/k/ are a bunch of whiny liberals look how butthurt they got over the F-35

Fuck it. Just annex us already. I want muh gunz.

Place your bets now.
I say their crime stats plummet.

It was also heavily pushed by the British Home Office who have been trying to restrict guns even more here, but knows that it can't justify it, so they've been using the EU.

That said, a huge chunk of the opposition also came from the UK.

Nice.

No guns for you Radu. First you must complete the mandatory Hungarization Course. Only when your mind is completely liberated from the taint of Romanianness and when you become completely Hungarian will you be able to shoot with us. Even then, you'll have to show up for regular check-ups for any traces of Romanianness.

HOW CAN A EURO COUNTRY BE SO FUCKING BASED HOLY SHIT

If you language was not such a fuckery to learn, I would probably move there.

You know that in the Communism, although guns were banned, every red - tied pioniere (with other words, every 14-year old boy) was taught to shoot and handle a rifle in elementary school? It was part of the exercise course. Obviously, it was so to prepare them to be drafted when they reached 18, but still. Guns are nothing new to Hungaryans.

how hard is it to buy a rifle in hungary?
and how is it with handguns?

Why the sudden large scale move? They smell a war brewing?

Of course. The new EU army will be used to beat any dissent into submission.

And kill off white males of fighting age.

Sweden's government FIGHTING the new gun ban? Are you stupid? Firearms United is boiling over with the betrayal of our MEPs who cant stop sucking their own dicks over how happy they are about the current "compromise" which would be the end of IPSC as a sport. That faggot police chief Thorsell is also one of the most poisonous influences on the comission as a whole when it comes to swaying opinions.

Pretty hard, but not impossible. Gun club membership, examinations, hunter's license... ...all kinds of things are necessary.

>They smell a war brewing?
Welcome to Eastern Europe.

Indeed. We had a sports organization for that, the MHSZ (Magyar Honvédelmi Szövetség). It was a neat thing from what I heard, state sponsored scuba diving, shooting, riding, model building, parachuting, sports flying...

I'm afraid our kids won't have based DDR Kinderpanzeren though...

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA BRING IT KEKS

>[freedom intensifies]

wow

DELET THIS
DELET
DELET IMMEDIATELY
AZONNAL TÖRÖLD LE

>>Gun ownership laws still suck

But this is the important part.

sweeden is the most degenerate county in the world. you have lost your right to exist.

I can't

>own a bunch of rifles and shotguns myself

A bunch being limited to a maximum of 5 if you are not a crown hunter or military.

I note this for burger reference: freedoms is restricted to 5 firearms.

If you have a disabled firearm, like a heritage rifle from grandpa, that's just for display - that's one of your 5 guns right there.

> Northern Sweden is gun country

True, and also northern sweden has fewer people than the south, and is therefore constantly fucked over politically.

Hilariously of course northern sweden where the legal guns are has almost no gun crime while the "gun free zone" of the south has all the gun crime, the vast majority of which are illegal guns, and primarily handguns - handguns being extra restricted by our gun laws.

COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS :^)))))

Based Orban, go for it and god bless!

>197 gun ranges across Hungary

sounds good but who the fuck is going to use them

shooting ranges are fucking expensive

There is only one kind of common sense gun law I can imagine.

>Are you sane?
>Are you a law-abiding, tax paying citizen?
>Can you keep your gun and your ammo in a responsible manner so that nobody who doesn't fit to the category above can touch it?
>Do you take responsibility for any damage you cause?

>Good. Lock and load.

Pic should read: me with my new Swedish girlfriend, Elsa. We are celebrating her 11th birthday, praise Allah!

Based Orban strikes again.

>shooting ranges are fucking expensive

Government subsidized shooting ranges, ammo and training?

Getting a concealed deffense semiauto pistol is quite imposible. You have to be politician, judge, or member of the Hungarian police or army. Or proove it to police that because of your lifestyle, wealth or i dont know, you face eminent inmediat threat of your life.

Getting a boltaction riffle is mostly by sportshooting or hunting. You have to pass some police shit. And do the courses.

I dont realy know a lot about sportshooting. But i know that there are some semiautos on ranges. But to shoot it, you have to pay big bucks. Like the minimalwage's 50%.

Iam leaning back and waiting, maybe there will be a good thing about this range program. But my first bet is, that some people need bigtime money from the country and those guys are the politicians neighbours. This thing could go good, maybe we could be a little Switzerland, but who knows....

>maybe we could be a little Switzerland, but who knows

not until we deport all the gypsies

The Swiss have Albanians, Muslims and Muslim Albanians and their utopia still endures...

You have a valid point, but they have Hungarian CS too.

They got to have the same rights as we do.

Problem is who decides it, that who can own weapons.

But that guy decides that you can deffend yourself when your life is in danger.

And i say this after: When i was knocked down and felt out to road with huge traffic. Ghypsi 16 year old pulled knife on me.

If a membership goes for below 350€/year I will

Here's the idea.

IQ test. If you are below 80, no fun for you you cranially athropied troglodyte because reasons you would not understand anyway.

Nope, i simple IQ test isnt enough.

Sorry bro, there are some people who should have never own wepons. One thing is that he is dangerous against himself, and one thing is that he dangerous against everybody.

>Gun ownership laws still suck
But this is the most crucial part.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Sports? Who cares? This is about hunting, and it will not be affected. Only fags use guns for sport.

Lol, your disabled heritage rifle is a different category of firearm, just like sports and hunting is different. Read the laws.

That being said, I have to dig around in my gun safe to find what I want, in between all the legacy firearms. Why? Because there are never, ever any actual audits. There might have been during the militia days, when we were allowed to keep sub-machineguns and stuff (up to like the 90s), but never after that.

All bolt action target rifles.
It's a good start....
But still have a long ways to go.

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=DiVFaJ2o3KU

>The biggest fucking cucks are the french, who are litteraly responsible for this in the first place
Just so you know, the French actually have guns stores in their cities.
You can buy semi-auto shotguns, and bolt action centerfire scoped deer rifles.
Not sure about the paperwork.
Just saying.

It's the same in most countries. We can buy that, and guests that comes from germany, other nordic countries, france, etc. can get that. Hunting weapons is not a problem. It will also not become a problem in the future.

>We can buy that,
I don't think I saw any bolt action rifles in military calibers, like 5.56 (.223) or 7.62x51 (.308).
Can those calibers be owned?

I can sell you Muslims to practice on for your rich folks, £3000 a adult Muslim, minimum order 50 unit. Interested?

Not sure in France sorry. Germans can, and all nordic countries afaik. At least here you can buy and own pretty much any type of rifle + ammo. In fact, for moose and bears it has to be pretty powerful or you can't use it. I myself use 30-06 Springfield (Old husqvarna rifle I got from my pops), friend's mostly use 9.3x57, 62, etc., plenty of other calibers in use too. 5.56 i guess for birds, deer, etc. (i only use shotguns for birds)