Australia avoids another terrorist threat. How come the U.S, Germany, France, Turkey and Belgium are such scrubs?

Australia avoids another terrorist threat. How come the U.S, Germany, France, Turkey and Belgium are such scrubs?

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/terror/islamic-state-release-propaganda-video-showing-melbourne-landmarks/news-story/ae896399fd878c0b250f7a3005a488ac
google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3945290/amp/ISIS-propaganda-video-encourages-homegrown-terror-attacks-Australia-lists-Melbourne-Airport-St-Paul-s-Cathedral-targets.html
theguardian.com/business/2016/dec/11/qantas-confirms-non-stop-perth-to-london-flights-from-march-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I doubt we will have a terrorist attack unless the government is backing it. This island is fucking tiny and our intelligence services are some of the best in the world.

profiling workd

The inherent evil in the Anglo can see all attacks coming.

can we please deport all muslims now

>This island is fucking tiny island

it is bigger than the UK and as big as half of the USA

They are talking about Britain you faggot.

He's talking about the UK

Why do they love Sydney so much?

Lee Rigby? Rotherham?

>tfw perth is too insignificant for terrorists to bother attacking or even think about

This
And germany forced the attacks on us - the police manages to stop most terrorists, but it's obvious that the politicians are working in favor of mihrants. They are allowed to stay illegaly, because they can't be kicked out without documents and get money anyways while cops are restricted and have to explain themselves whenever one of the migrants tells that they were mistreated, can't be locked up for more than 4 days when they are waiting for any proof of their idendity, etc

Most populated and it has many attractions. Same as Melbourne.

didn't the hijackers on mh370 try to crash over there? but they ended up in the ocean somewhere

feels good

Because the terrorists here are try hards, just like everything else. They probably bragged about their planes to everyone at every opportunity.

It's not like the NT would have an attack either unless they want to crash a plane into Uluru and do us a favour by taking out some sub humans.

>tfw vic park
>tfw gooks everywhere

They're too busy getting fucked by the poisonous wildlife and getting their shit kicked by Kangaroos

Why would anyone want to attack australia anyway? you lads did fuck all

Because we're playing the, just managed to thwart the ebil terrorist in time while Europe and the USA are playing the, damn, we just missed catching the cunt before he did this routine. Either way we end up at the same point where blah , blah we're in a war against Islam for the eternal Jew.

theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/terror/islamic-state-release-propaganda-video-showing-melbourne-landmarks/news-story/ae896399fd878c0b250f7a3005a488ac

I once had a threesome with two girls named Sydney and Victoria. They thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Apparently they met at some party of Australian ex pats watching a soccer game between the team's of those cities.

You need to pay

The ones we hear about are mostly false flags anyway. If you didn't already see the last one, do a search on the Berlin Hoax, web cleanup effort has waned. Funny.

Try this one

google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3945290/amp/ISIS-propaganda-video-encourages-homegrown-terror-attacks-Australia-lists-Melbourne-Airport-St-Paul-s-Cathedral-targets.html

because our cops profile, and there's a few slims who rat on jihadis

woah nice, tell us more senpai, were they bi?

Russia will use Perth to display its nuclear might because it's insignificant and distant enough to rattle the sabre hardcore without sparking a nuclear war.
This is after Russia is invited into Eastern Europe to help remove kebab and the EU goes spastic.
Doubt me? Screencap this post.

Also, LILY.

Hey Bazza I hear on the lebbos are up to no good again, take a divy down town and round 'em up would ya?

One said she was a lezzy but loved my cock. The other one was the dirtiest slut I ever met. She lied as easily as I breathe too. I don't think she said two honest sentences in a row to me.

Fucking mudslimes. They never stop.

that would have been sweet dude~! I wouldn't mind trying a 3 way with females for a change either

>Melbourne was stopped from being BTFO
is this a good or bad thing?

In all seriousness, I hate how these near-attacks dont get the same recognition as actual attacks. There have been TONS in europe alone. If everyone treated them the same as actual attacks their would be a lot more people wanting to get rid of sandniggers

>thinking mh370 was hijacked
Nigga it was landed on Diego Garcia and anytime something happens the jews don't like they pull out the
>Wreckage found on shore could be that of mh370
bullshit story. It's identital sister plane sits in a hangar in Israel to this day.

>Russia will use Perth to display its nuclear might
>without sparking a nuclear war.
You are fucking retarded.

Not until it becomes a major airport zone for flights coming from London.

theguardian.com/business/2016/dec/11/qantas-confirms-non-stop-perth-to-london-flights-from-march-2018

Remember that post.

I'll remember how fucking retarded it is.

nice theory but you didn't mention the Muslims traveling on fake documents who boarded mh370 and how the change in trajectory pointed it to western australia.

and how there are military bases off shore of perth, and that there was some big international event occurring the morning that they would have been able to crash the plane into

The thing is if something did happen. Only city-dwellers in Melbourne and Sydney would be defending them with hashtags.

Well they don't like us because we stopped accepting boat loads of the stupid faggots.

>Labor opens up refugee centre to deal with the few boat people we have
>All the sudden getting tens of thousands of boat people because they now have an actual way of getting into Australia
>Liberals get into power
>Boats get told to turn back or AUS Navy forces them
>Some don't turn back, AUS Navy comes to get them
>Boat people full speed it to Christmas Island cliffs
>Boat gets torn apart
>Navy isn't retarded enough to go near the cliffs
>50-60 people drown
>oh well

>[Citation needed]; The Post
Only thing fishy was all those board members/patent sharers of the superconductor tech aboard who died and left Rothschild the sole patent holder.

>>[Citation needed]; The Post
1. muslims travelling on fake document - confirmed
2. plane change of trakectory - confirmed
3. malaysian airforce allowed it to divert - confirmed
4. trajectory towardsd Perth - confirmed
5. military base on garden island - confiemed
6. international events - confirmed

the proof is common knowledge, good thing Muslims can't into technology otherwise they would have compensated for headwinds and reached their target

Didn't know that 'common knowledge' was sufficient citation.

you don't have to cite common knowledge, newfriend

everything I said is in the media reports

>refugees drown at sea because of shitty boat
OMG why didn't our navy or government help them? FUCKING WHITE RACISTS!

>put refugees in refugee camp with basic necessities; running water, air con, tv, food
>some angsty refugees get impatient with application process because they destroyed their identity documents
OMG how can you leave these people in these death camps! FUCKING WHITE RACISTS!

So apparently there is citation but you haven't provided citation?

Also Tin Foil Hat theorys isn't common knowledge.

do you even know anything about mh370?