+++++BREAKING++++++

YOU WERE BORN IN TIME TO SEE THE WORLD BURN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b60OZhrTB6o&t=370s
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4bRpCZSzY
youtube.com/watch?v=5eY0baENaL4
youtube.com/watch?v=tCuUIkEtJjo
snopes.com/2016/08/03/joe-scarborough-donald-trump-asked-three-times-why-us-cant-use-nukes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Balls of fucking steel.

I'm fine with this, got miles of strip malls, that could use pruning. Strap in faggots.

Donald Trump a Genius.
Now USA will know every single development that Russia had made in their nuclear arsenal AND completely end any chance for WW3

>called "independent"
>is actually very biased

Bump and Praise Kek

That's not what he said though
How can they spin words like this and call it true

>The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes

What is the problem here

People will take it out of context. Doomsayers will continue to say WW3 is inevitable.

And so on.

on one hand i feel bad for all the innocet people thats gonna die
on the other hand i want to be blown out of he fucking existence while having a few keks along the way

>"Let it be an arms race. We will outmatch them at every pass, and outlast them all."

>tfw nuclear holocaust inevitable

"B-but but Hillarys EMAILS and PIZZAGATE!!!1" This is why we cannot allow low-IQ people to vote.

Full quote
>I take nuclear weapons and the threats they pose very seriously, I won't let it be a nuclear arms race.

Thank G-d. Earth is boring the fuck out of me, end it already.

“Let it be an arms race … we will outmatch them at every pass and outlast them all,” Trump told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” during an off-air conversation on Friday.
>Joe Scarborough
>off-air conversation

But guys I thought it was Shillary who was going to start a war??????????

At least we'll all go out with a bang, instead of the slow death from all the cancer

Against who though?

Russia is suppose to be our friend now
India & Pakistan have nukes pointed out each other
So China?

Im guessing Trump knows more than we do

IT'S HAPPENING

nukes dont exist

it's just satanic psychological terrorism

It is tho

>Taking the independent seriously

They're buzzfeed tier clickbait now. Ever since they withdrew their main newspaper. They're desperate to stay financially afloat.

Ignore them

>off air conversation

Are they fucking serious

See

b-b-but drumph is putin's puppet!!

im more afraid of chinese shovels than chinese nukes
youtube.com/watch?v=b60OZhrTB6o&t=370s

here is the video of them claiming what Trump said btw:
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4bRpCZSzY

pretty stupid they didn't record the call

and why tf are they wearing pyjamas?

Coming from a cucked kraut.

Enjoy watching your women get raped right before dying to some filthy shitskin.

What is going on? Didn't Trump want to stop the stupid wars so he could invest that money in the USA? What is he up to?

Mutually assured destruction is what has prevented another world war. This is ultimately a good thing.

Christ I love nukes, anybody who says nuclear weapons haven't saved the world from conflict multiple times over should be the first to go in this new world.

Fake news

Christmas time in america is all about being cozy af around the fire and drinking hot chocolate.

LET IT BUUUUURRRRRRUUUUUUURRRRRUUUIUN

LET IT BURN

LET IT burn

well people won't start war with a country with a shit ton of nukes

don't they already have a shit ton of nukes?

That's not what he said kek
But libshits will pretend he did anyway

Will it lead to breakthroughs in nuclear reactors?

We've been reducing our stockpile for 40 years now so that we don't need to have a nuclear mexican standoff every time theres a political incident.
Give a guy a hammer and everything starts to look like a nail. Except with nukes.

good. nukes are outdated anyway

true, but so does Russia

Let it not be a shitpost.

To be honest, this is part of the reason why I supported Trump, because I knew it'd be fun with lots of Happening.

>We've been reducing our stockpile for 40 years now
where do they all go?

don't they both have more than enough to destroy each other?

>MSNBC

Surely by being christmassy they are being non-inclusive of non religious binary POCs and atheists? Won't that offend people?

We MSF now.

And then have the gall to accuse us of being the fake news-mongers

fucks sake

Something went wrong. I wanted to incarnate into the age of space exploration. Where can I get a refund?

>Didn't Trump want to stop the stupid warss

MAD prevents war, the whole point of having a nuclear deterrent is so the other person knows you'd use them, making a conflict pointless.

Nuclear weapons have saved the world from conflicts many times over, without them Russia probably would have invaded Europe by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eY0baENaL4

>Michelle Obongo 2024
>WW3 breaks out
>Europe is turned into a nuclear wasteland
Fucking brilliant idea.

They sold most of them to me DESU

The Nuclear Arms race and the Cold War in general is the only reason we have all this cool technology, including the very internet that we waste our lives shitposting on. This can only be a good thing since everybody knows that actual nuclear war is off the table. All it will do is give both sides an incentive to create great things again. Good luck, Russ-bros, and remember nobody really wants nuclear war, we just want the cool technology that comes along with the threat of a major war.

"T..THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID!!" Hurr durr

How the fuck do you know what he said?
You Trumptards are such bitches.

Worse than liberals.

"OH I'M A TRUMPTARD AND WE ARE SUCH VICTIMS!"

Pathetic....

God damn it, we were meant to evade war with trump, not blow it all over

they just remove the nuclear material and secure it somewhere

> they deactivate the atoms

> off-air conversation

Hi buzzfeed need more clicks do you?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>Donald Trump said he wants a nuclear race!
>He did? I'm going to tell all my friends!
>Did you guys hear? He wants to destroy the entire world! We're doomed!

Days later there's millions of people rioting and looting because they think everyone is going to die, anyways.

Sad!

Obama sold most of them to Iran

where's the link for clickbait, you forgot didn't you.

It is self contradictory unless he is admitting he is also part of the problem. To say it is retarded to want or to get nukes right after you say you are getting more nukes. Then you also are retarded.

>That feel when you will wake up one morning to Breaking News telling you that the USA and Russia performed a jointed massive nuclear bombardment on Mecca, Medina, the entire Arabic peninsula
>The News will break again, telling you that the entire Turkish Army got vaporized and Russian forces are liberating Constantinople.

I thought a vote for trump was a vote for peace and that Hillary was an evil warmonger who wanted to start WW3.

you like that time this guy was gonna free children in the pizzaplace with his machinegun because of the exact same reason?

haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCuUIkEtJjo

stfu
(not even worth shouting at)

>"people"

All i want i to see the world burn, i'm not even kidding

A vote for hillary is a vote for Jamal, Tyrone and Ahmed

A vote for Trump is a vote for stupidity, the guy himself already said that the american people would be too stupid to not vote for him, and with all the things he announced recently, it's blatant were gonna get a war

Space will be conquered by AI, not humans.

>media gets BTFO'd on a weekly basis by their own stupidity
>low IQ faggots still believe their shit

half of Sup Forums wants to watch the world burn because they can never get vagina. You got fooled by virgins

Expanding nuclear capability is a vote for peace, learn about MAD before you comment in future.

>deactivated the almonds

Same, but you get to stay alive in the nuclear winter since you live down south. I get to go with a bang.

Hello Taylor Sheridan. I liked your movie Arrival.

Ok we're in, lets start from UK

finally

Yeah, Russia should put missiles back in Cuba as a show of peace.

Fuck you! Cheeky cunts, HMS GO FUCK YIR MA is on its way the now!

Wrong. I get plenty of pussy but I still want the world to to burn. If society breaks down you can literally do whatever you want. No law nothing to stop me from killing nigs and jews

Cool. Russia will only lose again and Obama's little "New Start" shit will be shown to have only emboldened them for the last eight years.

>Russia should put missiles back in Cuba as a show of peace.

INPLYING TRUDEAU'S UNCLE WOULD ALLOW THAT.

Hey umm, why don't you get up on a ladder and take out that abdi that's stuck in your phone pole

You retard. Sup Forums has always wanted a nuclear culling. Now hurry up and go cite my post this on your shitty lugenpresse articles.

The world should know we're coming for them.

Sure why not, after all it was the Americans that created the situation in the first place by putting Jupiter missiles in Turkey. It's not like those big bad evil Ruskies were just trying to re-balance the balance of peace or anything

fuck off jtrig let us die in peace

Just like the anonymous source on Morning Joe that stated he asked "why we can't use nuclear weapons" 3 times

I don't believe it

snopes.com/2016/08/03/joe-scarborough-donald-trump-asked-three-times-why-us-cant-use-nukes/

Hey, election is all done fool, get with the program or get run over.

7d chess

unfortunately its the nice, brick pre war downtowns of american cities that will go up in smoke

the burbs will be filled with urban refugees, their skin falling off like clingwrap

well maybe that bitch shillary shouldn't have been doing all that uranium one shit

Where is this comment from and where can I see him say it / read it?