His name was Łukasz Urban.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fL7S7KfV3KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he killed a pole
true european hero desu desu senpai

>Łukasz "Only A Cuck Would Just Let A Man Take His Truck" Urban

>tfw the only thing that makes you geniuely sad about a dude running over 12 innocents in berlin is the fact that he killed a Pole to get his truck

Łukasz "Kurwa!" Urban

Too bad there is no Polish pope now.
He could have started the crusade.

>be polish, live in poland, surrounded by christians only
>work ass off for family
>arrive too fucking early for delivery, go to get some german delicatesse
>get kidnapped, stabbed and shot in the following while fighting

Man, this is so fucking sad. Stay strong, polish brethren.

F

F

Rip Pope

youtube.com/watch?v=fL7S7KfV3KQ

Kek

for Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

The Germans deserved it for being such Germans. Lukasz was just a humbe truck man, passing through.

F

He was a soldier of Poland.

Honor him.

If he was a muslim this would be shilled everywhere
RIP

he should realy be promoted to a honorary winged hussar

A true European hero, god bless Poland.

What is the Polish media saying about this guy? Are they praising him as a hero or are they trying to down play the whole thing?

achmed detected

His name was Omar "frag a fag" Mateen

and he was a bigger hero than this truck cuck fag

F

why isn't it legal to just kos mudslimes?

F

Crusade fucking when?

F

thats true. he was just a humble working man, trying to support his loving family in poland.

F

Be proud of him, Sup Forumsack

Honestly this sums up everything. Hard working man gets killed so some fucking muslim shit head can crash his whole life.

The hussars didn't save Vienna to see it overrun with the enemy dear god we have lost our minds and we are cut off from our ansestors

He did inspire "49 Faggots and 1 Dune Coon", so he's got that going for him.

like previous polish pope?

Nothing compared to the current one.

How do we revive Urban II?

F

F

what am i supposed to get from this?

How do you pronounce this thing? Why is it different from a regular L?

first off, your retarded for not getting it
secondly, the red circle shows how the truck would have gone if it wouldhave just went straight, this would have killed a LOT MORE people. its obvious that the pole intervened and tried to steer the truck back on the road, or at least away from the biggest masses of humans

like english W

>He did inspire "49 Faggots and 1 Dune Coon", so he's got that going for him.
nm, saw the earlier post.
HIS NAME WAS ŁUKASZ URBAN

>nm, saw the earlier post.
Don't get uppity with me Austria, all previous reports made it seem like the Lukasz Urban was killed before the truck hit the market.

F

F

He was a real hero. Both Germans and Poles should do something about him. You should at least look after his family.

he was shot before but he was most likely still alive since the sandnigger used a .22LmaoR

F

We are gathered here today, to lay to rest Łukasz Urban, who in defense of his life and that of others showed great courage in defending European values of peace and happiness.

This, He wouldn't have died if it wasn't for the germans and Merkel's guests

F

The Germans are asking for it you cant really expect yourself to waste pity or admiration on them.

The pole was just working. Hell he even was red pilled enough that alerting dispatch to the fact that this neighborhood is Muslim was a normal thing.

If only Europe was free. If only he had the right to carry and protect himself.

F

RIP Lukasz Urban, you heroic Polish bastard.

F

F

Blood on the ground, smoke in the sky, there's a little bit of Poland in Texas.

[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

F

F

>eat a bullet
>"he's a hero!!"

lmao

F

This. He was not a hero, he was a victim, just like everybody else.

My uncle was a truck man, he would get death threats, but not Muslim threats. Trucks is hard job.

Wouldn't expect a german cuck to understand. You are the reason he is dead in the first place. He is a hero because he forced the Truck out of christmas market about half way in so Abdul couldn't kill more people.

F

seeHe saved lives that makes him a hero

even in death i still serve

F

he's clearly baiting, burger

Fucking edgy piece of shit.

F

for feel.

Kill yourself, jew.

F

Fuck you mohammed

>He is a hero because he forced the Truck out of christmas market about half way

But he couldn't do it BEFORE the truck entered the christmas market in the first place?

Yeah what a hero!

Refer to:
Just to set it straight: he did something, he tried to stop this muslim cunt. Frogs in bataclan didnt try to stop muzzies, same with american faggots in Orlando.
Urban could simply pretend to be dead and dont give a single fuck about krauts, but he decided to at least try to save some lives and he did it.

Maybe if you Eurocucks had the right to defend themselves he would have had a pistol in his truck and the "refugee" would've been the one to eat a bullet

He was trying to do smth, not as germcucks

F

plus they stole the vehicle that carries his livelihood and his boss would have been pissed off if it crashed

this shall not be unnoticed
F

F

F

God bless this good Polish man

>I have the capacity to stop this guy and steer the truck away, but I guess I'll just see how this plays out
>Ok he's run over 50 people now, that's sort of crossing the line, I'd better do something now
>I'm a hero!

There are no evidence of that. Many people were killed and speculations that some were rescued becouse this nearly dead polak fought back are absurd.

F

I salute him. May he rest well.

Attacks on trucks in Germany are pretty common, they are usually conducted by gyppo gangs or turks.

F

>yfw he posthumously gets charged with a hate crime for defending himself against an innocent refugee

if i recall correctly the boss was his brother, so i don't think he would be too concerned about the truck
he would just be happy his brother survived

R.I.P.
Bless that man

Remember, every time you see the German flag there is a 50/50 chance you are talking to an invader.

>I live in an irrelevant economic shithole with high unemployment and a third world tier average income, but at least I got to burn a rainbow flag
>Yay for me!

lmao

Cant Turban the Urban

>third world tier average income
at least it's not a third world population

it is PR 101 - if you are doing the military/cultural/religious/economical invading you have to show a benevolent face

just like here on the other hand when you are the one getting invaded you should really your supporters and strengthen their resolve by demonizing the enemy

which is a polar opposite of what that guy is doing

F.
Now I wonder how many moslems living in Poland will be abducted for vengeance.

the whole thing probably lasted 2-3 seconds you nigger
how was he supposed to know the sandnigger will just suddenly steer into the market

F