IT'S HAPPENING : REVERSING AGEING PROCESS

IT'S REALLY SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING

HISTORIC DISCOVERY: Scientists REVERSE ageing process so humans live for CENTURIES

> the study suggests it may be possible not just to slow ageing but to actually reverse it. He added: “That’s really exciting—that means that even in elderly people it may be possible to restore youthful function.”

> Now the team want to transfer the technique to human beings offering the prospect of eternal life – or at least dramatically extended lifespans of hundreds of years.

> HUNDRED OF YEARS

> express.co.uk/news/science/743978/Scientists-reprogramme-human-body-push-life-expectancy-108

So basicaly while you fucking degenerate homo virgin cucks sucking on Trump dick 24 7 so far we have been hit with a massive amount of happenings... no one is speaking about this.. this place sure turned to shit, ruined by autists, mouth breathers and the mole mod.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czgOWmtGVGs
youtube.com/watch?v=gn9haBXPXfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yawnz

> Express
> Leaf

Rangeban when?

>suggests
>could be
>may be

Yeah I'll check back in on it in a couple decades.

Senescence is due to telomeres shortening and eventually losing actual coding DNA. You might stop the process but its unlikely there is a way to reverse aging because you'd have to have a log of a persons full genotype to know what has been lost.

>implying soros isn't 3-500
>they always say black project tech is way further along

meh

it's sensationalist journalism. yes, they've found a method to reverse the effects of aging, but it only increases the lifespan of rats by about 30%. it's not magic.

If you think this is big, read the essay by ray kurzweil called "the law of accelerating returns" It literally fucked my brain. I now believe something huge is coming. We're about to burst into the future regarding anti-aging science, just look at aubrey de grey and some of the very interesting shit he's being saying about ending aging.

The U.N is thinking of reclassifying ageing as a disease.

Look into the CAS-9 protien and crispr and the kind of shit we'll be able to do very cheaply very soon in regards to gene science and gene modification, user the world is changing. This will fucking blow your mind, its a mind fucking redpill honestly, and not a lot of people discuss it.

>may be possible
Fuck off moron

>telomeres

crispr and cas-9 could change the way cells divide to avoid telemeres becoming damaged. If DNA is lost, crispr would be able to repair or reinsert it into the sequence once its been mapped and it knows your genetic code.

30% and it's just the begining
Normal lifespan is about 85 years old
85 x 1.3 = 110.5

And they could reverse aging process as well, so you look in your 20s when you're almost 100

Let me guess, in their infinite wisdom, our leaders have decided to bequeath this gift of superhuman longevity to unemployed niggers and kebabs ? If you outlive them, they win.

Aging is a disease, that just means a deviation from normal, healthy functioning. Doesn't mean anything about treating it.

Also crispr only has real applications in germ lines, so for future embryos or repairing immunological disease. It cant change normal somatic cells in any meaningful way.

As long as all boomers are dead before it is released.

It's bad enough as it is

Telomeres are there to get damaged during cell replication, they will shorten no matter what. Crispr could lengthen them but that would not reverse aging, just suspend it.

Furthermore crispr has very limited application to germ line cells. It will do very little to a developed adult.

>Soros, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Merkel, Hilldawg, etc. will live another hundred years

And this excites you?

No

I was so busy fighting globalists that I forgot to put the lazy susan back on the table :(

So it's about telomeres again?

This won't stop your from aging but from getting alzheimer. Still something.

We can have trump forever has president i guess

Those who flee from death will only find themselves experience the inevitable in it's most horrifying form.

Excellent news

Its happening.

So the jews get to live forever. Great.

Please God let the boomers die off before this becomes available to the public

All the elite pump billions into this

>each year of treatment costs $25 million
>It's an elective treatment so health care wont cover it

Enjoy being ruled by Immortal Gods. I'm just going to die.

The memes are real

>so rich humans with lots of money can live for centuries

Hell no, death is pretty much the only thing im looking forward to.

>can reverse aging
>can't reverse a bullet to the brain
This plan for Jewish world domination is flawed.

Brain cells are very very long term and so have almost no use for genetic editing medicine. Secondly theories of alzheimers involve amyloid protein deposits, which wont be helpd by this/ toxic passage through the ethmoid bone, which wont be helped/ vascular dementia by reduced blood flow, which again wont be helped.

In the fight against ageing, the brain will be the very last success.

read the article closely they said it's even possible to bring dead people to life

>bring back a corpse that has no brain
Still flawed

We don't want people to live to 1000 years.

>implying you guys would be able to get reverse aged even if this were completely done with testing and ready to go

So I gotta wait even longer for sweet death
fuuuuuuuuu

in your case it wont make any difference, you should be happy

So what? now we can have demented teenager that are over a century old and still need care? Fuck your immortality just fucking die its part of living

T-Virus when?

>The work is based on the theory that ageing is not genetic but brought on by external factors like smoking and pollution.

Fucking Leaf

This is months old, and only on rats iirc. If they didn't do human trials, nothing's happening.

Wouldn't mind living an extra 1000 years

That's technically been possible for a century if you mean the cessation of bodily processes. If you mean brain death then no - breakdown starts to occur almost instantly and nothing will reverse that, at most you get a brain damaged vegetable. This article is total nonsense.

I heard reliable scientist saying this too. It will cause a massive political and social chimpout if it becomes reality.

No one scientist is reliable.

Jesus fucking Chris I knew you were retarded enough to go for it.
I've picked the first thing that come to mind when speaking about aging problems.

Quick reminder to everybody that extending telomeres doesn't make anybody immortal but prevents age related problems.

>implying death isn't an evolutionary advantage

Not even joking

Thats why elves are always declining faggots in fantasy

>ray kurzweil
has been blathering about this for decades. No matter what year it is, the breakthrough is only a decade away. He is just desperately afraid of death.

Live for so long that you completely forget about ever being mortal in the first place.

if this becomes a fucking thing I'm signing up for it because fuck having a short cuck life that only lasts pathetic 80 years or some shit.

I wanna live until I'm 1500 years old.
that's when you can actually claim that you've lived.

also, I hope atheist cucks, leftist faggots, libruls and death-worshipping tired-of-life shit heads as well as simpletons who act like living so shortly is fine should not get any access to that.

if this becomes a thing we're closer to godhood and true power.

cuckold atheists niggers wouldn't understand.

I was retarded enough to correct your incorrect statement? Gee i guess you really got me good

>wanting to live forever

I'm only 25 years in and I can barely cope.. Hundreds of years sounds like a horrible idea.

so it's more like aging gracefully

David must be behind this project... he is 120 and still kicking afterall

good riddance. low test and low energy atheist manlets BTFO

just kidding but not about the part where I'm supposed to understand your faulty reasoning. it makes no sense to me.

lmao why does it always suck being an elf

It would be interesting to live long enough to witness an extinction level event.

VERY INTERESTING PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS PROCEDURE GOY

You had enough autism to ignore the main point and go for it even tho I know somebody will be that one guy that must do it because you can't write anything that sounds fun on this side.

>youthful function
>sex
translation for those who don't know

Not to worry. It only gets worse.

It's just like the people who've frozen themselves until a cure for their disease has been found

agreed.

just think about it how it would affect your mind in ways that no human being has ever witnessed. this is what I find interesting about it.
you'll have a mindset like The Nameless One in Planescape Torment and you would live to tell the tale. Awesome.

>Wanting to extend my shitty life by centuries

No thanks senpai.

Sorry, cat's out of the bag. I'm 64. When I'm 150, how old will you young peckerheads be?

Mankind will just go out of evolution, like an extinction but without the disadvantages.
We will just get stuck in our current form, nothing really bad...

TPBP

>US
That'll happen in your lifetime.

I want to live to see the heat death of the universe

Okay, you seem literally fucking retarded. Let me hold your hand here:
> you: "This won't stop your from aging but from getting alzheimer. Still something"
> me: kek no, here's why
> you: "stfu its my fantasy dont tell me why im wrong

If globalist Jews get to live forever then say goodbye to everything decent.

but at the same time, if Alex Jones and Donald Trump get to live forever then it will be balanced.

first thought

Yeah, but imagine slaying a god!

>it only increases the lifespan of rats by about 30%.

>only 30%

Evolution would still happen

But you could end up an immortal pleb with a million literally godlike descendents you can barely even comprehend

We are actually going to get God Emperors...We asked for this.

He makes some good points in this essay though, the graphs of human technology and the rise of computers from electromechanical to microprocessors plots and other graphs that map huge portions of history and technology do show an exponential trend in the creation of technology.

He has predicted a lot of breakthroughs rightfully, the thing is, these breakthroughs usually end up integrating almost seamlessly so most people dont even notice them.

things like smart phones, the internet and other technologies have revolutionised interconnection and information technology, he talked about these things before they even happened, and he realised that they would change the way we live, most people however are focused on small things and dont look at the big picture which means a lot of people dont notice how much things change and how fast things have been changing for the last 300 years.

Im linking this because it does a good job of putting things in perspective as far as human history and innovation is concerned.

youtube.com/watch?v=czgOWmtGVGs

If you cant acknowledge that the last hundred years have been pretty insane for human technology then you're crazy.

We're supposed to accomplish about 10 times the innovation we did in the last hundred years in the next hundred years if you take into account things like exponential trends in technological growth.

No thanks. I'll die at my allotted time and not fight a futile fight.

The Express is the right-wing guffington post
kill yourself leaf

>Express

Oh user

This. If we're still using these sorts of phrases, this isn't even news. They've been talking about this being possible for well over a decade already. Call me when it happens, faggot OP.

That's so unholy it hurts

These discoveries were already made decades ago by powerful organisations. They will try everything to keep it to themselves. The average joe will never access it. If it does go public one day, only the rich will be able to afford it.

Fuck no. 80 years are more than enough. Also i really want to know what happens after we die after those 80 years.

Until anything is in 3rd stage human trials it is not worth focusing on, so much gets discarded before then.

Friendly reminder: ((((Ray Kurzweil)))

>Through skilful cell manipulation the genes triggered into aging by these external influences were returned to an ‘embryonic’ state.

We rapture now

youtube.com/watch?v=gn9haBXPXfk

>the law of accelerating return
>So we won’t experience 100 years of progress in the 21st century — it will be more like 20,000 years of progress (at today’s rate).

Would you want the retarded poor living forever?

>immigrant from Reddit ?
>snarky for a good reason?

I have seen a bunch of this in the last two weeks. Several rows and personal attacks. What gives?

Second month of Trump's reign

>won't stop you from aging but prevent (insert some age related disease I didn't care about)
>add still something to not make it sound like attack
>still get expected reaction

I don't care about your hemorrhoids. Telomeres is not some amazing breakthrough and it's all I wanted to say.

that will be the true creation of a master race. we've been endlessly discussing that, but we can't get away of the fact that we're all just basically humans. However, if we can find a way of reversing ageing, that will change. No other disturbance on equality than the ability to not age.

>people with access to real money are the ones with access to technology
>the rest of us will be dispendable slaves

guess who will form the majority of that masterclass?

>We're supposed to accomplish about 10 times the innovation we did in the last hundred years in the next hundred years if you take into account things like exponential trends in technological growth.

With each of us having a super computer in our hands, ie smartphone, a technological singularity has already happened. We are just witnessing the first impact with the election of Mr. Trump. The next few years are going off the scale as we continue our journey to the stars.

Would Jesus approve of this?

Did you read the conversation or are you samefagging cunt?