N
G
L
O

Kill all Aryans and drink their blood

t. Oswald Mosley

Quality thread

I'm sad.

Freddy Mercury's mic seems pretty large in this pic.

>greatest power on earth
>had to save their asses twice

yeah nah

>Come in at the end of the war when both sides are fatigued
>HURR WE WON DA WAR

Brilliant exercise in politics, the man with the most guns left gets to dictate the terms but you're still a bunch of cunts.

WW2 would have been won by the Allies eventually. Britain would've held out on that little island with the krauts too terrified to fight the Royal Navy and the russkies would have out-produced the germans.

Germany would've wiped England off the map. Good thing America was there to save everyone's ass like usual.

Deluded burgers actually believe this.

>wiped england off the map

Not likely. Germans were running on fumes as the USSR stormed into Poland. The West Front was already scarcely manned, which was why the Invasion of Normandy went off without a hitch.

>hurr I have no argument so I'm going to call him a burger! xD

>running on fumes
>23 miles from Moscow

Australian education everyone.

No argument necessary.
The world knows.

>AND STILL CAN BE
Sure, you keep thinking that

>23 miles from Moscow
>Winter hits
>Get completely fucked
>Russkies smash through

This all happened before Normandy.

Obvious bait is obvious but I'll bite.

You were nothing but over glorified dinner ladies, it was Greece and mother nature that won WW2, the Greeks held their border against Italy so long that the German troops that were supposed to be going to Russia had to go there instead, after they sat them Greeks down by the time they made it to Russia it was winter and they got hammered by dat_cold.

Go get an education that isn't a bias state one or one you got from CNN, burger.

>implying

If America has an Empire it's the most boring and mundane empire I've ever seen.

No glory. No wonderment.

0/10 would not add to history books

>If America has an Empire it's the most boring and mundane empire I've ever seen.

>If America has an Empire

>America
>Empire

Pick one.
They are to busy clinging onto an outdated "constitution" and giving every idiot and his dog a gun while running around killing each other, far to stupid to ever form an empire.