Why does Japan...

Why does Japan, a country that basically restricted all gun ownership(there are so few guns it's even very difficult to get one illegally) have one of the lowest murder rates on earth?
>5th lowest worldwide

On the other side, why does Switzerland, a country with an extremely high rate of gun ownership also have one of the lowest murder rates on earth?
>11th lowest worldwide

I'm so confused whether I should support gun control or not with this conflicting information.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/811981366241988608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know the goddamn answer, leaf.

that's because guns are not the problem

(((people))) are the problem

Niggers???

Homogenous societies
also nipland is an island that's not connected to third world shitholes

there is no correlation between gun ownership and homicide rate

Yes there is. People with guns kill more people than without guns.

Boom roasted

Amazed I have to spell this out for you. Do Japan and Switzerland sound like "diverse" countries to you?

No. Naggers.

Why bother murdering someone in Japan when you can just wait for them to kill themselves?

They're purely homogenous that's why. Even IF every person owned a gun there still wouldn't be murder.

Japan never had very many guns to begin with, within civilian ownership before the ban

Their society is very pro authority. The people in power are to be respected and obeyed

Their government/police force lie about a lot of crimes, particularly anything involing murder or suicide. Their suicide epidemic is being overlooked mainly by the government and news agencies skewing the facts and reporting the suicides as natural deaths or by other means.

I can't decipher this user's earth rune language, can anyone else? It seems like he's implying people with guns murder more than people without guns but I can't tell if this is what he's getting at. I'm not sure how he came up with this conclusion if that's what he means.

Share them charts about the nigger population in those countries and you will find the answer.

No I'm sorry that is not the answer.

Switzerland isn't really homogenous though. They have 3 official languages and are basically one of the most "diverse" countries you can point to. And I mean "diverse" as in actual diversity, not "flooded with niggers, spics, or mudslime filth". Actual vibrant diversity.

mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/811981366241988608

Dark skinned individuals of African descent

The Japanese are a very dead people on the inside. They were shattered when they got nuked.

Who gives a shit if you have guns? The government and the capitalists have swarms of reapers.

if you take blacks out of the picture, the US has the same murder rate as lichtenstein

Homogeneous demographics

>select all the images of sushi

because we know where the air force's UAS pilots are based (creech AFB, NV).

>Switzerland
>Homogenous
>American education

homogeneous traditional culture based on respect.

4 official languages you pleb

Because of the people, not the weapons. Swiss and Japanese, great people. Venezuelans and Hondurans, not so much.

Look at Brazil, rank 72 in estimated gun ownership, 15 in murders. Or us, 60, equal to the world average, 73 in muders.

21 of the 50 most dangeous cities in the world are in Brazil, all of ours, even the worse african tier shitholes you can find, rank well in the hundred. And we are far from being considered super civilized.

it's literally just niggers and mestizos. even our white criminal organizations like biker gangs often just beat the shit out of you with a bat if you fuck around. a nigger will kill you over $20

>not knowing that pilots are obsolete and neural networks will replace everyone
We are all going to die

Oh sorry. I forgot the gyppo one.

Japan is allmost nigger and spic free

SPBP

Because guns are merely tools. They suicide a lot tho

>Their government/police force lie about a lot of crimes, particularly anything involing murder or suicide.
This can only account for a small amount of the murder rate.

Japan is an extremely safe country.

Ding ding ding!!

For faen da! Det er ikke så vanskelig å forstå at lettere tilgang til våpen forer til at flere blir drept med våpen! Hvor tett i skallen er du? Er all innavlen som gjor deg immun mot noe som helst motargument?

Du må forstå at det er en sammenheng mellom hvor jævlig enkelt det er å få tak i ett våpen, billig og raskt. Uten noen form for kontroll av kompetanse! Og hvor mange som blir drept eller skadd av nevnte våpen.

Idiot oversettes ganske fint.

Honestly, how do you speak that language? Seems really complicated.

Although I'm just a dumb American so pls no bully :-(

We have no guns and we have the most murders in the world.

>Japan
simply no guns

>Switzerland
mostly white

thats it

It's not. It's grammatikk formulation is really close to English. Run my previous comment in translate and it should be almost as if I wrote it in English.

That's because we don't have niggers

> We are the capitalists
> We are now the government

Fellas, did we lose something when we built a machine to push commies out of helicopters for us? I know it's more efficient, but still...

Your murder rate is less than my country.

You forget that Japan has the highest suicide rate.

So?
At least they're not killing other people.

Because guns have little to do with the equation. People keep telling you this, and you keep ignoring it because it is politically convenient for you to do so.

Youre all fucking white. Only you autists actually care about the minute differences

/thread