9/11 Proofs

Let's start a 9/11 proofs thread based on evidences from reliable sources

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2013/01/18/24-hard-facts-about-911-that-cannot-be-debunked/
legorafi.fr/2016/09/27/syrie-moscou-condamne-la-condamnation-de-washington/
youtube.com/watch?v=BJnMXHhPEgs
youtube.com/watch?v=PjQFA7COMsU
youtube.com/watch?v=hgrunnLcG9Q
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbqxqYlGnc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5eFJVxjBMo&list=LL_A-3ZvNsQYOHRtCVFx-Mbw&index=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From collective-evolution.com/2013/01/18/24-hard-facts-about-911-that-cannot-be-debunked/

>1) Nano Thermite was found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal. ‘Niels Harrit’, ‘Thermite Bentham’, “The great thermate debate” Jon Cole, ‘Iron rich spheres’ Steven Jones, ‘Limited Metallurgical Examination (FEMA C-13, Appendix C-6)’. ‘Nano Tubes’

>2) 1700+ Engineers and Architects support a real independent 9/11 investigation. Richard Gage, Founder. ‘Explosive Evidence’, ‘Blueprint for Truth’, ‘AE911’, ‘Toronto Hearings’, ‘Kevin Ryan’.

>3) The total collapse of WTC 7 in 6.5 seconds at free fall acceleration (NIST admits 2.25 seconds). Larry Silverstein used the term “Pull it”. Steel framed high rise buildings have NEVER totally collapsed from fire or structural damage. Builidng 7 was not hit by a plane. ‘Building 7’, ‘WTC 7’.

>4) Dick Cheney was in command of NORAD on 9/11 while running war games. ‘Stand down order’. “Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?”. Norman Minetta testimony. “Gave order to shootdown Flight 93.”, ‘NORAD Drills’.

>5) 6 out of the 10 Commissioners believe the 9/11 Commission report was “Setup to fail” Co-Chairs Hamilton and Kean, “It was a 30 year conspiracy”, “The whitehouse has played cover up”, ‘Max Cleland resigned’, ‘John Farmer’.

>6) FBI confiscated 84/85 Videos from the Pentagon. ‘Moussaoui trial’ revealed these videos. Released Pentagon Security Camera (FOIA) does not show a 757 and is clearly Missing a frame. ‘Sheraton Hotel’, “Double tree’, ‘Citgo”.

>7) Osama Bin Laden was NOT wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks. “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.” CIA created, trained and funded “Al Qaeda/Taliban” during the Mujahideen. OBL was a CIA asset named ‘Tim Osman’. OBL Reported dead in Dec 2001 (FOX).

>8)100’s of Firefighters and witness testimony to BOMBS/EXPLOSIONS ignored by the 9/11 Commission Report. 9/11 Commission Report bars 503 1st responder eyewitnesses. “Explosions in the lobby and sub levels”, ‘Firefighter explosions’, ‘Barry Jennings’, ‘William Rodriguez’.

>9) 100’s of firefighters and witness testimony to MOLTEN METAL ignored by the Commission report. “Like you’re in a foundry”, “NIST’s John Gross denies the existence of Molten Metal”, ‘Swiss Cheese’, “As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running.” Leslie Robertson’.

>10) ‘5 Dancing Israeli’s’ arrested in ‘Mossad Truck Bombs’ on 9/11 that stated “We were there to document the event.” ‘Urban Moving Systems’ front company, ‘Dominic Suter’. “$498,750 Business loan (June 2001)”. “Officer DeCarlo’, ‘Art Students’, ‘Israeli Spying’.

>11) On September 10th, 2001. Rumsfeld reported $2.3 TRILLION missing from the Pentagon. ‘Dov Zakheim’ Pentagon Comptroller. Former VP of ‘Systems Planning Corporation’ (Flight Termination System). Signatore of PNAC document.

ISIS did 9/11

>12) 220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials question the official story. ‘9/11 Whistleblowers’, ‘Patriots for 9/11’. ‘Robert Bowman’, ‘Sibel Edmonds’, ‘Albert Stubblebine’, ‘Wesley Clark’, ‘Mark Dayton’, ‘Alan Sabrosky’, ‘Cyntha McKinney’, ‘Jesse Ventura’, ‘Kurt Sonnenfeld’. “patriotsquestion911.com”

>13) Towers were built to withstand a Boeing jet(s). “I designed it for a 707 to hit it”, Leslie Robertson, WTC structural engineer. “Could probably sustain multiple impacts of jetliners”, “like a pencil puncturing screen netting” Frank De Martini, deceased Manager of WTC Construction & Project Management. “As far as a plane knocking a building over, that would not happen.” Charlie Thornton, Structural Engineer.

>14) History of American False Flag attacks. ‘USS Liberty’, ‘Gulf of Tonkin’, ‘Operation Northwoods’, ‘OKC Bombing (Murrah Building)’, ‘1993 WTC attacks’. ‘Patrick Clawson’. Project for the New American Century (PNAC) needed “a New Pearl Harbor”, “Rebuilding America’s Defenses”. 9/11 Achieved those goals.

>15) BBC correspondent Jane Standley reported the collapse of WTC 7 (Soloman Brothers building) 20 minutes before it happened. CNN/FOX/MSNBC also had early reports. ‘BBC wtc 7’, ‘Jane Standley’, Ashleigh Banfield’.

>16) “Flight 93” debris was spread out over many miles. Cheney admits to giving the order to shootdown 93. “shot down the plane over Pennsylvania” Rumsfeld, “nothing that you could distinguish that a plane had crashed there” ‘Chris Konicki. “Not a drop of blood” Coroner Wallace Miller. “there was no plane.” Mayor Ernie Stull.

>19) Bush said he watched the first plane crash into the North tower on TV before entering the classroom. “The TV was obviously on.” Was informed about the second impact while reading ‘My Pet Goat’ to the children. Remained for at least 8 more minutes while America was under “attack”.

>20) The PATRIOT ACT was written before 9/11. Signed into law October 26th, 2001.

>21) Marvin Bush was director of Stratasec (Securacom, ‘KuAm’) which was in charge of security of the WTC, United Airlines and Dulles International Airport. All three were breached on 9/11. ICTS was another company that provided security at the airports. ‘Wirt Walker’, ‘Ezra Harel’, ‘ICTS”, ‘WTC power downs’.

>22) “Who killed John O’Neil?”. Former FBI task force agent investigating Al Qaeda/Bin Laden. Transferred by Kroll Corporation to head the security just before 9/11. John O’Neil died in the Towers. ‘Jerome Hauer’ ‘Jules Kroll’.

>23) Insider trading based upon foreknowledge. ‘Put Options.’ Never identified insiders made millions. ‘United and American Airlines’ ‘Raytheon.’

>24) At least 7 of the 19 listed hijackers are still alive (BBC). No video footage of 19 hijackers or passengers boarding the 4 planes. Pilots of the 4 planes never squawked the hijacking code. ‘Alive hijackers’, ‘ACARS’, ‘Pilots for 9/11 Truth’.

Look up "Al Qaeda 20 year plan" you will find numerous articles going back many years

It is the fault of the Arabs. All the same, that they crash in their countries at war these dogs.

I never ment that it was an inside job, but i'm persuaded they knew somthing/collaborated with so

I love black shlongs

Arabs dick again. Small af, hope he'll die soon.

I've a great article but unfortunately it's in french. legorafi.fr/2016/09/27/syrie-moscou-condamne-la-condamnation-de-washington/

youtube.com/watch?v=BJnMXHhPEgs

all you need to know from the bjj prodigy Edgy Bravo and the modern day philosopher Joe Rogan

Need to stop the video below right at 22:59, and get it at the right frame... you can see the plane disappear into the building... no impact at all, I can show you this on basically every single video on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=PjQFA7COMsU

Ive also attached a screenshot... you can literally see the building intact after the wing has already passed through it.

) ‘5 Dancing Israeli’s’ arrested in ‘Mossad Truck Bombs’ on 9/11 that stated “We were there to document the event.” ‘Urban Moving Systems’ front company, ‘Dominic Suter’. “$498,750 Business loan (June 2001)”. “Officer DeCarlo’, ‘Art Students’, ‘Israeli Spying’.

I don't think we'll ever have an explanation for this one.

I will present two pieces of evidence, which if considered together will lead to only one conclusion...

>pic related

(1 of 2)

Another corrupt politician who tries to make us swallow everything they say. It's also a big shit like these Arab whores.

you are focusing on one event, I showed a better perspective of the big picture.

the seismic indications, and the heat left over leave very little doubt that nuclear demolitions were used to create the hole under the towers that they then fell straight down into...

>pic related

(2 of 2)

ISRAELI CITIZEN HERE, JIDF (ID: A89376)

SHUT THIS POST DOWN IMMEDIATELY

TRANSCRIPT: On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10,

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7’s collapse, but that’s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would “jeopardize public safety“.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

This man never existed, nor is anything he had to say worthy of your attention, and if you say otherwise you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist and deserve to be shunned by all of humanity. Likewise him, him, him, and her. (and her and her and him).

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

If you have any questions about this story…you are a batshit, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hgrunnLcG9Q

Arabs did 9/11. No needs proofs it's fcking obvious

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

I saw a video prooving that the frames released by the CIA on the pentagon were actually photoshopped. I try to find them

Yea that's true

Slide thread.

9/11 has been discussed thousands of times, there's no need to confirm what we already know. It was Jews, enough.

U da real MVP

911 Was 100%, to me, planned ahead of time. I would predict that it was a cooperative effort between elements of USA, Saudi's, Israel/Mossad, and maybe even uk or other arab nations.
Purpose: To rally the public to support an ongoing occupation of the middle east, primarily for economic influence relating to weapons and military, oil, and gold

wrong, the motives are theological not monetary

Really, unless you are trying to convince normies, there is no need to discuss. Because we know it was crooked, and there are bigger more current issues we could be investigating

found it youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbqxqYlGnc
Its was in the 4h documentary i posted.

Wrong too, motives are religious

Something of this scale clearly had benefits great enough to cover a wide range of goals. I have no doubt some theological motives were involved

same thing...

wow ive been using that word wrong for so long lol

OP does not even dare to answer others because he knows that we are right.

The Jews did it. Pretty common knowledge for anyone whos spent even one day digging.

>Jew: You cant blame Jews for everything
>Then procedes to do everything worthy of blame

It's because you did not watched the hole documentary

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Jet fuel can't Jet fuel can't melt steel beams melt steel beams Jet fuel can't mJet fuel can't melt steel beams elt steel Jet fuel can't melt steel beams beams

Now click on my site so I get paid you fucking idiots

>9/11 truthers summed up

kek'd

Why are you jews so easy to spot.

The goyim know, SHUT IT DOWN!

> good leaf

I'm just telling the truth. It's no fault that the media have lobotomized your brain

Shut up Jew shill!! Wake up!! Nano termite' and Saudi princes bush was giving them a rim job!! Jet fuel can't melt steel beams Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams m!!

Now look at my site you piece of shit I need the clicks
>the response

FBI user said it was Mossad. But how is it connected with picrelated?

ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR

Stop right there criminal scum

Come on dude, I know you want my fat Muslim cock in your ass

He can't bcse they only have pussys

>Muslims have tiny dicks
Nice try

>I watched a whole propaganda film and now know everything
I suggest reading the NIST report fully if you haven't, also, Richard Gage is a fucking idiot. A lot of the things you've cited have themselves been discredited.

Well when you say it like that...

Here is the real redpill about 9/11 BLUMPFKINS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5eFJVxjBMo&list=LL_A-3ZvNsQYOHRtCVFx-Mbw&index=4

Joe rogan keeps derailing that shit.
>Aliens
>Aliens, right?
>Aliens? And fluoride, right?