Honestly starting to think they're worse than Sweden...

Honestly starting to think they're worse than Sweden. I had no idea but this country is literally what would happen if SJW''s had absolute power.

Is there ANY kind of moderate or right wing rising there, or aread they content with going to jail for hacong the wrong cartoons saved to their hard drive and using the "wrong" pronoun on someone?

Who fucking cares

Canada is going to do whatever we tell them to do.

Québec is the only province with somewhat nationalist provincial and federal parties. We're also the most hated

Go figure

No, life, school, the people, its most likely you'll get indoctrinated to all the diversity stuff living here

I don't think a hard line right wing party can ever take power here, they'd have to make concessions on gay marriage and keep policies that ensure the chinese\indian votes

Ahh ...see that is where you are wrong. You are hated because you are fucking mooches, you contribute nothing yet ask for everything.

We begged for you to leave and you didn't because you are too dependent on the tit of the government to survive.Trudeau is one of you. You guys elected him as an MP since 2008.

I allways tought Québec was the most cucked province in Canada.

fuck off , we're the moderates here. You irrational idiots with your "SJW boogieman". Canada is the last bastion of rational thought. It's just hillarious to troll you hopeless retards. Canada will:
a) show you the truth
b) or rip you apart if you prove yourself an irredeemable ape.
open your eyes to reality, anime loser forums aren't some geo-political gospel

Being pro-Quebec is not nationalist if you never become a country.

I mean I don't like them but it isn't like they're having all these terrorist attacks like Europe

>Ah yes, let's make a shitpost thread to complain about shitposters

Great logic there, OP.

This is going to be labelled fake news whoops I mean shitposting. Totally different. But it's true.

2017 YEAR OF THE RAKE

Mad Max Bernier for PM!

Guns and small federal government!

Exactly this. Kekbec, go fuck yourselves.
>"the only province with somewhat nationalist provincial and federal parties"
Actually kill yourself, you are nothing but a scourge. The Western prairies, and even Atlantic Canada, work hard for what they have and we remain quiet and easy-going politically. But YOU, you decide to follow the way of the JEW, by underhandedly uses the political system for personal gain. Fuck you

>quebec
>nationalist
recent voting trends (especially in the big cities) and diversity tells the opposite story. It will continue to trend this way. Sorry to say, but the days of a "pure" nationalistic quebec are long gone.

>or aread they content with going to jail for hacong the wrong cartoons saved to their hard drive and using the "wrong" pronoun on someone?

Speak English, you mong.

i remember being in high school in 2012 and seeing a brochure in the office for kids to discover their "gender identity" with a bunch of nonbinary crap explained in there and wondering what the hell went wrong. apparently they full-on encourage it in schools now, i don't understand

"Quebec nacionalist"
Those Jewfrench bastards think their nacionalist

>
>I allways tought Québec was the most cucked province in Canada.
It is

No, Brasil is what would a country look like if sjws had absolute control. Trust me

>posting a serious opinion on 4chin

The cancerous SJWs are confined to the major cities, though unfortunately they and the welfare loving maritimers are the kingmakers when it comes to election season.
People here are definitely indoctrinated to having the government solve all of their problems, opened my eyes working in healthcare. People are feel so entitled.