Since she's basically retiring, what were some redeeming qualities about Hillary Clinton?

Since she's basically retiring, what were some redeeming qualities about Hillary Clinton?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3DeCLPwxXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

easy to beat

She was adorable.

>what were some redeeming qualities about Hillary Clinton?

She's retiring.

Her most redeeming quality is that she is a natural born loser, which allowed Trump to become president.

Hasn't had me killed.

that she's basically retiring

Her best quality is that she was never president

One of the worst politicians of all time. Horribly underestimated Barack Obama, horribly underestimated Bernie Sanders, and horribly underestimated Donald Trump. Had everything working for her and still couldn't do shit.

Great crook tho.

There's not much honestly.
I guess she used to be a cute.

As secretary of state she lost Ukraine to Russia and created ISIS.

although she was supposed to be a huge supporter of universal healthcare, she failed to pass the legislation for it with Obama.

it was great to laugh at her stupidity

fpbp

Her coughing fits and collapses were hilarious tbqhfamalam

She's pretty decent at lying desu

I guess in some ways she found ways to rip off other countries of their money and bring it back here. Even if it was for her own bank account she will have to spend some of it at some point and the money will fall back to the people... maybe...

without her, there would be less dank memes

Spread awareness of the dangers of kuru.

She eats pussy like a champ

Good at having people murdered and getting away with it

>redeeming qualities

She let Bill fuck as many whores as his dick could handle.

>second closest election in 100 years
>easy
we basically had to cheat to win with voter suppression just to negate the illegal immigrant voters. we cheated our asses off and still it was close.

She and Bill touched the lives of children all over the world!!

I would say she was "a good liar" but that isn't even true.

She was just another annoying white bitch selling humanity out for shekels.

not for good but she could realpolitik in the senate

Well she got Donald Trump elected so that's basically unprecedented level of based right there. Way to go out in a blaze of glory.

>we

Then what's this shit about running in 2020? Yet more disinformation noise?

fuck off, reddit

I can only think of back handed compliments like she stuck by her husband (whos a serial rapist and only for political reasons)

Her and Bill were the masters of moving money around. Also she will be known for how untouchable she was. She got away with so much illegal shit. Fortunately untouchable does not mean likeable.

she was ok, she just wasn't Vegas fantastic.

>Making sure only citizens who can prove they are who they say they are is cheating

The election wasn't close at all. She lost by 70 electors and then had the most defectors of all time while they were shilling that the republicans were going to be flipping. She was utterly dominated.

evil witch

>306 to 230
>close

>retiring

Only so many times you can get BTFO and start to shrivel away.

She'll be dead by then. Old people deteriorate quickly when they don't have a purpose. I also expect she'd have to fund her own campaign at that point now that all the globaliats know how much she's hated and how big of a loser she is

>There was an attempt
The life story

You deserve to have your citizenship revoked for being such a butt hurt retarded shill.
This leaf deserves to vote in america more than you do:

Marry Bill Clinton, Stay Marry.

nice post lingering and unemployed CTR shill.

None, OP. She has absolutely none.

That she's basically retiring. It's about the only redeeming quality I can see.

If she runs for a third time then it'll just be embarassing

The smelly old lady is gone :)

Only due to her complete corruptness, eagerness and sociapathic behaviour we got the most entertaining election in human history. A rival on the level of Jeb would have been crushed in a 1on1 before it even got entertaining and the election would have been clear way before the first public debate.

The best part was her deteriorating health, seizures and probably mental breakdowns in the back where you could feel she was crashing hard, prepped up by drugs to even functions for a few hours a day.

But the best part was that only she, as a "liberal" woman, was able to get literally all the media behind her, corporations, the big banks due to their history together etc and then she got utterly crushed in the end. What we saw was basically the closest you can get resembling a non-violent revolution against the ruling establishment consisting of the politicians, the MSM, Hollywood, Industry and Banking, in addition to google, twitter and facebook also helping clinton through shadowbans....

Both she and her husband are obviously good at manipulating wealthy people.

She ended any sense of credibility for democrats. Her autistic two faced pandering gained many new white American voters and even a few Cuban for the right

Heh! That baby tore her glasses off and started teething with them. The mother was interviewed later and admitted to almost shitting herself.

she's not the president

>we
fuck off CTR shill

articulate, and tireless campaigner
cons
crooked, trigger happy, incompetent secretary of state who only cares about her career, no real principles or even just care about american citizens

Come on you guys, even Trump found something nice to say about her at the debate.

Germany would kill all their Muslims before they put Hillary up again.

I think they were both drunk that day.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3DeCLPwxXI
Yes she was

he basically called her a stubborn bitch

Nah he was genuine, but it made her look like a bitch because she dodged the question before it was his turn.

She only reproduced once.

There are none she's a psychopath of a sociopath.

She was able to retake the news cycle to pass healthcare in 93 after burning a church full of women and children to death for having guns.

she will make an excellent fertilizer after death. Rich lipids and nitrates will seep into the soil and be made available to the root systems of plants which will in turn perspirate oxygen that my children can breathe.

its really creepy that you keep childhood pictures of a stranger.

its even more creepier when that person is hilary clinton......

seek psychological help..