Why does Sup Forums happily suck Putin's dick? He's just using you to start controversy and gain power

Why does Sup Forums happily suck Putin's dick? He's just using you to start controversy and gain power

If it helps him kill the Chechens I don't really give a fuck.

Mutual gain

also

>Sup Forums is a single person

end your life and sage

>Mutual gain.

Right now most European governments act against it's peoples interest and is welcoming to demographic replacement. The US is controlled by Jews and right now they want war with Russa. Remember do the opposite of what Jews want.

What mutual gain? You get a dick in your ass and he gets to give it? He wants the to be under Russia's heel and nothing more.

Yeah because Putin doesn't push out propoganda and allow degeneracy

The problem is entirely people like you, who treat anything short of "RUSSIA MUST DIE" as sucking their dick. I see that sentiment getting pushed everywhere.

The Cold War is over, we don't have to fight over nothing all the fucking time.

>Hillary come back

Do you go outside? Do you realize how degenerate society is right now?

Because Putin and the Shia are objectively the good guys while the Saudi/Israeli/USA axis is objectively the bad guys.

They're cucks.

Is there anything more pathetic, seeing an Ameiburger suck off another country.

>l-lets remove kebab Rus, desu volt XD
>pootone hate da joos and muslims

Faggot, Russia doesn't give a fuck about you and you really don't know anything about Russia.

Because they're degenerates who've never had to deal with Russia, who don't know shit about the country because they only read shit from pro-Putin news sources and who fall for Putin's simplistic propaganda campaign.

You don't have to like the politics of the EU and the US, in order to see that Putin is a cunt.

>60%er
>calling anyone cucks

Exactly.

Realize that none of them are your friends, really. Every one of them wouldn't hesitate to rain nuclear hellfire down upon your retarded fucking face.

>dey muh friends boss

bulma got cute.

What country are you again? Oh that's right, who cares.

Because I hate leftist more.

Because you always kill a traitor before an enemy. Putin is an enemy, leftists are traitors. They are our top priority right now, not Russia.

It's just the Putindrones, children on Soviet diasporas, and children of Russian mail-order brides pretending to be Sup Forumsack. Most are migrants from Sup Forums.

They're inconsequential. They're useful idiots to carry out Sup Forums's will.

Putindrones are the traitors. Leftists are just angry kids

You mean she got ugly

there's a difference between respect and like. Putin is a 'strong' leader I can respect. But just because you respect your enemy doesn't mean you wouldn't kill him and take his land given the chance.

Not as degenerate as krokodil