What if Trump starts a nuclear war?

All memes aside, if Trump started a nuclear war with another country, and the first nuke landed dead center of America, would you at that point regret voting for him?

Do you think a nuclear war is inevitable, or will Trump build tight bonds with other countries?

I support Trump for all his policies, but some of his actions are somewhat questionable. Is he acting stupid to bait all the liberals? Or is he, dare i say it, STUPID?

We just wont know Trumps real intentions until after he swears in.

How dare you, a fucking leaf, mock the POTUS. He said he'll make America great again.

still better than clinton

Bring it on. Let the fucker burn. Shut it down. All of the kikery, globalism, rampant cuckery and sandniggery. BLOW IT ALL UP

Does the POTUS actually have that power for real?
He can fuck things up. But he can't push the button.
"the most powerful man on earth" my ass.

also, please stop calling potus "the leader of the free world". It's a lack of self-awareness that causes laughter.

Hopefully he kills all the niggers and camel fuckers.

I literally think humanity would be far more prosperous without those cunts. Them and elite child fuckers.

>he will nuke
He casually just calls countrys and talks to their leaders casually
>casually starting nuke arms race
Be worried

>God Emperor or nuclear armageddon
It's a win/win.

The Chiefs of staff would never let trump press the nuclear button

Not even when Pakistan or russia or some other instable shithole starts launching?

Huh, then I guess if only the US is turned to glass nothing of value will be lost.

Have you ever experienced life with no law and order? I have, and it's much worse that whatever hardships you think you're going through now. The beauty of it is that you don't have to ruin shit for everybody else to experience it. All you have to do is go somewhere like Somalia or Afghanistan.

>b-b-but I'll have to live under Sharia law or the m-m-muslims will behead me

Yes they will, because there is no government or law enforcement to stop them, and you don't have any army or alliances that will act as a deterrent.

I don't care about wether I experience it or not. I want to see all the cucks in this country die and get raped by Mohammad. I want to see pure anarchy in the streets of Europe. Where women are only fucktoys and slaves and torture and gruesome death happen daily. Pretty much any post apocalyptic society. I'd love to see that.

This

We will either MAGA or be there to witness the conclusion to the story of human civilization. No matter what interesting times are ahead.

What if he finishes it?

Holy fucking shit is that an exert from your diary, you fucking edgelord?

Look its fine, Trump just realizes america was late to the last two world wars and wants to get in early for the third to make up for it. Its just good manners.

Nice blog faggot

We die.

Suck it up.

This

Yes but I'd also regret voting for him if he came into my house, fucked my sister, and shot me in the head but I try to keep the hypothetical scenarios at least somewhat realistic

Cities get nuked, shitlibs and niggers all die, nothing of value is lost

Makes you think.

No one deny he has an ego (and rightfully so)

He wants to go down as the greatest President of the United States, the one who saved saved the country from an inevitable fall, not the President who led it to nuclear annihilation.

you autists can't understand the 18D globalthermonuclear chess match that trump is playing right now.

>NATO builds missile shield
>Russia feels threatened
>Responds with "aggressive" build up
>Trump says arms race is on
>Globalists and leftists react with "NO NO NUKES ARE BAD"
>NATO exposed as big hypocrites for encircling Russia with nukes
>WW3 averted
>Trump and Putin then nuke China with massive stockpile
>Have party, world peace season 2 is back on, etc

What's your Livejournal account name?

Wasn't it just last week that you batshit retards were claiming Russia rigged the election for Trump and that Trump is a Russian asset.

Now you claim he wants to nuke them? You can't even keep your lies coherent anymore.
If you want to incite mass panic it needs to at least be believable and flow with your previous lies. minimum

Then our enemies win

Fallout in real life bro
Mad Max in real life bro
Think about it!

>Fallout in real life bro
>Mad Max in real life bro

Haven't played or seen either cause they're shit, i don't want this.

All the niggers would die.

Dont use the word anarchy if you dont know what it means.

Jesus Christ edge lord, I think its time to take a break from Sup Forums for a while

destruction of civilization is the only way to save the white race

your concern is almost as tasty as your tears

fucking leaf...........

He was the Chaos Candidate. He will be the Chaos President.

>all memes aside
>nuclear war
...fucking leaf

>Hasn't seen Mad Max but still thinks he knows whether or not it's shit
Day of the rake soon

Trump knows nothing about the art of war, America will be BTFO.