Million Dollar Extreme Thread

Can World World Peace Season 2 Be Memed Into Existence?

Also

Support MDE
patreon.com/samhyde
gumroad.com/samhyde

Don't Forget To Watch MDE
youtube.com/watch?v=LFHoAmx_ANw
youtube.com/watch?v=qlA_nwpQOi8
youtube.com/watch?v=_NP3y3iblZ0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mhctzdhtvY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eh5vIbEAwmE
youtube.com/watch?v=WHmOWw99-oc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P33yU1uUzOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There Will Be A Season 2

Season 2 but not on [as]

the best way pol could help mde would be if mde disavowed pol until pol figured out what emotional maturity was

Sup Forums has become a Sup Forums /r9k/ hybrid since the election talking about R WIMINZ and shit like DIS SALEBRITY REDPIL OR NAH

but the old Sup Forums still stands with MDE and the original ideologies before everyone came here for kek

fuck off sam we aren't your personal army

aside from the powerlifter, trex and erick hayden skits your show was crap

it will be

On the first try even!

a season 2

first off, not sam

second off compared to all the other garbage on TV the show was hilarious AND did well with ratings being that it aired at 12am for 15 minutes

>compared to a pile of shit, a pile of trash wasn't that smelly

There was a 100 episode deal but all the liberal virtue signalers got it cancelled.

stahp

yeah I know which is why continued support will eventually lead to a season 2 and more shows like this IN GENERAL

It really bums me the fuck out. We've won so many times but we've got to keep on winning.

>that pic
w-what?

Season 2 confirmed

exactly Trump won, Brexit happened 2016 was a great year.

Let's make 2017 EVEN BETTER

He's just not that funny to me. I'm not into the awkward humor or whatever. I liked a few skits from the season and he has a few funny things on the jewtube.

it's because you're crying like a little bitch bout nothing. go back to /r9k/

I will admit that I prefer Sam's other shit like the videos he recorded in his mom's house and shit, but WP really does deserve a second season

It will happen.

part of his book

what kind of stuff do you think is funny?

not even bashing here just curious.

Stop shilling your crap here. Nobody likes you.

[as] was holding world peace back. we need raw webisodes.

charls' shit is good too

Sam Hyde Talks World Peace - The Dick Show

youtube.com/watch?v=3mhctzdhtvY

You know exactly why that is right?

The Trump General attracted all the memespouting faggots from reddit, and now all they care about is 'BTFOing' people and 'fpbp' and shit like that.

well that and reddit literally forced a bunch of them off the site plus #pizzagate brought them here too but they'll be gone when Sup Forums gets too edgy again.

As far as Sam goes? I liked those father and son sketches where the kid is fishing and he gives him advice. Other things... I don't know. I liked the first couple seasons of Arrested Development. Got any recommendations? I love comedy stuff but it seems like everything is shit.

he seems a lot more laid back lately. like the fear of the sjws has sunk in a little bit and he's going to lay low until Trump is in in

It's Always Sunny is a classic for me.

Watch Season 9 Flowers for charlie or even start from the beginning.

It's not PC but it's not edgelord type shit either.

Why was it cancelled? I marathoned it all a few days back and thought it was bretty gud.

Buzzfeed crusade spooked the people at Time Warner

I've seen some of them and thought it was pretty good. The one where Dee dates a retard is the only one I really remember.

Civil nationalism wasn't a thing before lebbit faggots

I mean in my opinion most comedy lately feels the need to be intelligent. I like trailer park boys for that reason but stuff relating to arrested development is slim to none it's cult following type shit.

WRONG.

I'm actually a memespouting faggot from old Sup Forums, thank you very much

it's explained in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=3mhctzdhtvY

The company Turner Broadcasting that owns Cartoon Network and adult Swim didn't like all the so called 'alt-right' fans and backlash the show got even though the show itself didn't have anything like that. A bunch of SJWs wrote articles on Buzzfeed that said the show needed to be canceled

how much money do they need?

ill give them some money as long as they don't make stupid shit like that cop skit that got cut that one was the worst

i saw some sam hyde video about him griping about some woman that was begging for 35k in cash so she could write a book on some land she bought...her 'art'

this is kind of the same thing if you think about it...hes asking for stupid patreon shekels to make his 'art'

i like mde and im sure that chicks stuff is complete trash but its kind of irrelevant

WP was different because cartoon network uses it to sell advertising

well it's either civil nationalism or DEY TOOK DUH WIMINZ

nevermind
>shit economy
>sjw degeneracy
>war mongering from DEMS of all parties

the lebbits don't have their priorities straight.

Arrested development is God tier, even if it can be a teensy bit liberal at times. Check out It's Always Sunny, and seasons 1-3 of Family Guy and the Simpsons. Both are total garbage now but the early stuff was bretty good

If you want poorly drawn low budget humor, check out my stuff bb
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eh5vIbEAwmE

the idea of MDE in the first place was

>no ads = we fund them
> = content WE want content THEY want

the only reason World Peace was even made was because [as] let them do ALMOST whatver they wanted except for minors things and jews rule.

on top of that they need $ to get by but yes it can seem hypocritical at times.

was average at best

Arrested Development is fucking lame and it always was.

I WNAT MY SEASON 2 !

thank you for DG pepe

that's what's up

New season yes, first three are fun to watch, the humor was probably a little too deep for you fagboi

LOL BANANA STAND

Yeah, real deep. Arrested Development is for retards who like "awkward" comedy. Die in a fire, chimp.

If you can find it, watch Stella.
If you can find it, watch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

You realise his whole "pro-Trump" schtick is just a character, right?

No

And it's spelled "realize"

I literally just realized banana stand is a metaphor for an erection. You were right user, I am the retarded one. God speed.

OMG IT STANDS FOR AN ERECTION WOW THAT'S DEEP

Yes. You are very retarded. I can tell by the way you think Arrested Development is funny.

Incorrect, it's SPELT "realise".

you're the one that's crying over a barely even mediocre show
fuck you sam, I'm glad you can't afford health insurance. go make another thread where you pretend to be a fan of your shitty show

Link to the ebook pdf?

he bet on the election and made $$$ dumbfuck how else do you think they could make the book.

Give me some better comedy shows to watch, oh great user with superior taste and wisdom

I can keep Always Sunny playing in the background for weeks, Frank's degenerate behavior and Dennis' spiral into psychosis are my favorite parts

>not sam

and I'm not crying I'm doing something about it.

IT'S F-F--FETISH SHIT

You might like Three's Company. Check that one out, since you're into fag shit.

>please tim, I can't afford healthcare
>Sup Forums, help me please
>*slobbers all over his shirt thinking it's funny*
>my wifes son hehe

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD

you sure know a lot about MDE and Sam....feeding into stuff you don't like is always the answer

MY TOOLS

I said I liked some of his sketches, but these threads are too much because he isn't that funny

His girlfriend has a half black child from a previous relationship.

He is literally cucked by his wife's son.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHmOWw99-oc

Checked

Does Sammy have a bitcoin address I can donate to?

It's not friend.

Dr mantis always slays me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P33yU1uUzOA

so then ignore them....

welcome to Sup Forums

>me no like thread so I join and bitch out thread

By the way, simpletons. The show was never canceled. That was a fucking publicity stunt. It was ALL a con-- the Gelman thing, Heidecker's interview, all of it.

You are all fucking idiots and fall for anything. You deserve to be swindled by this con artist. Give him all your money now.

lol

>D- Demonstrate Value
>E- Engage Physically
>N- Nurture Dependence
>N- Neglect Emotionally
>I- Inspire Hope
>S- Separate Entirely

M- MOVE IN
A- AFTER
C- COMPLETION

FRANK
>"I'm here for the scraps."

>gets 6 bumps on his thread
>still cries about someone criticizing his meme idol

he does, it's posted somewhere on mde.tv

Lol, still bought the book. 2nd print run soon.

Okay, Andrew of Thanks Computer! Or are you the tall freak from the pozzin bernie video?

fuck the bumps dude you do this everytime it gets old after a while.

Bullshit you aren't sam. Fuck off and quit shitting up the boards you godforsaken kike.

The con deepens...

God damn this guy really phoned it in. I think this how he actually feels about what he does at the end.

Sam is off fucking his girlfriend he's even said he prefers his subreddit over Sup Forums

everyone posts trump support threads so why can't i do the same for MDE?

Trump is politics related (he's the next fuckin' president), this is just trying to shill his shitty show. Go to if you want to do that and stop shitting up the board.

its definitely not pc

>whats this jew lawyer doing here
>im not jewish

hyde is full fash

everyone else here is having a good time man why can't you

This to be quite honest, familian

show is classic

maybe i just dont understand the comedy
repeating the same thing over and over isn't funny to me.

their work is trash tier

Because shits like you keep spamming up threads about this show. Take it to jackass.

he even says it's anti-humor

you go to jackass.