Putin send Trump Christmas letter

Putin's X-mas and happy new year ass greeting licking and is looking for better relations with the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/311653-trump-shares-letter-from-putin-his-thoughts-are-so-correct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAY IT WITH ME. HIS EXCELLENCY.

>his excellency

That is the official title of the President with regards to internaional dealings.

REPEAT AFTER ME DRUMPFTARDS

>MADAME
>EXCELLENCY

fuck off commie

smart, manly, and stylish.

Ronald Regan is rolling in his grave right now

terribly fake

holy shit

Nope, It's from Max Seddon, journalist

Bait

But im pretty sure reagan was very into restoring russia and us relations.

>HIS EXCELLENCY

What. The Commies are dead. Reagan would absolutely love the current Russia.

Reagan would like Putin. Russia decades ago isn't Russia in 2k16. Are you gonna tell me Churchill would roll in his grave if he saw a British PM having tea with a German PM? Times change.

He jokef about soviets, this means nothing. Trump will publicly expose whats the deal with Syria and why dont private companies and nations involved just do a joint adventure to do the god dan pipes and stop the war. Russia will be outjewd in the process, because without psyops and civil war... Ivans are useless to the Iranians who are more likely to work with Saudis as one company

Deep inside Putin was wishing Hillary to win, now he has to liberate his mafia run nation or face internal problems in country without external problems.

muh nuclear war

He knows economically he can't compete in an arms race with us. God bless trump he's a genius.

Good, fuck that Alzheimers riddled cuckservative

>Iranians who are more likely to work with Saudis as one company
>Being this retarded

I don't think Trump's bait there was meant for Russia in the first place

Trump's true enemy is the Chinese

Her career was the exact opposite of Excellence... Sorry.

I am so fucking stoked for Trumptin to destroy the arabs or isis or whatever

>HIS EXELLENCY

BEND THE KNEE

As it should be.

Fuck the Communist Chinese.

Why am I supposed to give a shit what a dead movie star likes and dislikes?

Obligatory reminder that if you think the Republican party should remain a perfect reflection of what it was in the 1980s despite the world being a radically different place you are hilariously stupid.

>Not referring to Trump as God Emperor
What the fuck is wrong with Putin?

I was having a shitty day but this made me feel better.

Things are going to get better. The USA/Russian dream team will glass the middle east, faggots will be put back in their place, and we can make america great again.

We fucking did it bros.

>neocon cuck from CA
>rolling in his grave
Who cares? fuck him, this is progress

That warmed my heart.

He's gaining traction in the meme race though.

I came here tonight, I didn't know what to expect. I seen a lot of people hate me and I didn't know what to feel about that so I guess they didn't like much nothin' either. During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, the way yous feel about me, and in the way I felt about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than 20 million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

Some of the most important things he did was help us warm up with Russia again. He is just happy we are not heading for another cold war anymore.

So Trump's foreign outlook is pro-Russia, pro-Israel, anti-China, and very anti-Iran.

One gets the feeling that something is going to have to give. Some of these positions are at least somewhat contradictory.

Trump is a dealmaker and understands tit for tat. He is going to stab someone in the back.

Or the US can sit down and do deals.

He's gonna buddy up to Putin and use good relations with America as leverage to get Russia to drop Iran.

Would Russia rather have the United States or fucking Iran on their side?

Hopefully this.
We can also use an improved US-Russian relationship to strongarm China and get them in line.

Doing deals means some lose and some win. It's inevitable. There's no magic way to craft a peace treaty that leaves everyone satisfied.

Who will Trump's losers be?

> Would Russia rather have the United States or fucking Iran on their side?

They would rather have their base in Syria safe and extend further their influence in the region. Russia will of course seek some sort of ally in the M.E, whether or not they are friendly with the US. The region is too important to be isolated there.

LETS NUKE BRAZIL
WHY?
WHY DA FUCK NOT?

The thing is, Iran dindu nuffin. If things proceed as they are, they'll shed their theocracy within a decade.

If the US does its old neocon thing and invades or forces regime change, they'll devolve back into the Iran of the 70s.

We need to nuke Sweden first. Their cuckery has grown too strong.

>Would Russia rather have the United States or fucking Iran on their side?
Why not both? Better to bomb some saudis or idk, eesti

Peace treaty? Just trading is enough. Trade with Russia. Trade with Iran. Slap tariffs on anyone who acts aggressively. Tariffs on China for stealing the submarine drone.

Trade is the backbone of civilization and prosperity.

>>his excellency
We /Britannia/ now

He ended the cold war, I don't think he would support starting another one for no fucking reason.

He's not going to trade with Iran. He talks like a Bush-era neocon regarding Iran. Not only is he not going to trade with Iran (though he'll probably let the Boeing deal go), he will undoubtedly want to try and pressure Europe into not doing so as well.

Expect a lot of saber rattling about Iran from the Trump administration. Which puts his position vis a vis Russia in an awkward place given Russia/Iran ties unless something changes.

>Hey Russia why don't we fuck over both Iran and Saudi Arabia and then we split the oil?

Sino-Russia war when?

din
du
nuffin

lol. the tone of that reminds me of the horseshit Hitler and Stalin sent back and forth while they were changing overnight from haters to lovers so they could rape Poland.

>1776 get

IT IS THE WILL OF KEK

>which our countries have to face in recent years

What.

It was a day after Putin threatened to penetrate our nuke defense system. Of course it was.

Saudis are dismantling Russia and Iran is irrelevant how can you be this sheltered and dumb?

> Saudis are dismantling Russia
What

Learn to use semicolons to make your text comprehensible, you fucking cretin.

>semicolons
topkek Sup Forums is literally filled with spergs

>He doesn't use semicolons on a daily basis
Fucking eurotrash

>implying you need a semicolon for that post
>measuring usage of semicolons throughout the day
jesus, it's even worse than i thought

do you people carry some kind of a license that you're retarded?

>Oy vey two white world powers working together, this is another shoah

>He thinks that just because I was given a mentally handicap license by the government that i'm actually retarded
Dude our Government gets things wrong all the time, half the people who are labeled mentally handicapped are really just a little autistic.

what am i doing with my life

Putin is such a cuck.

>Iranians who are more likely to work with Saudis as one company

There is only one way to defeat your enemies.

Did you seriously think US and Russia would be in a cold war for forever?

It's real
>thehill.com/homenews/administration/311653-trump-shares-letter-from-putin-his-thoughts-are-so-correct

l-let them kill you?

>nuke defense system
Do Americans really believe that crap?

>Do Americans really believe that crap?

yes, plenty of idiots do, but the ones that count know better. It's still called MAD.

I'm not sure which category Trump is in.

>bring our level of collaboration on the international scene to a qualitatively new level

>tfw he's speaking in dialectics

>iran will shed its theocracy
there is literally nothing wrong with theocracy. they even have free helicopter rides for fags like you.

That's a lot of complicated words for someone like Trump.