Which European country is currently the least cucked by refugees?

Which European country is currently the least cucked by refugees?

Portugal. They are still waiting for refugees to come to their country yet none of them did.

honestly balkan, we have a lot of them sitting in belgrade tryinga get somewhere else but they aint staying here for sure, because they would just get removed
>kek(bab)

Hungary

We love you east euro

Argentina

Russia

However they get cucked by their native minorities instead

all the eastern and southern ones

i love you too leaf man, wanna come to serbia for the holidays?

Belarus

Rapefugees escaped Latvia, without us doing anything. We paid them less than 100 euros a month, lul. We wont have any rapefugee coming to us.

Iceland

Poor ones and like Ireland.

I think Estonia got like 17 muslim mans

Belarus

Italy of course

Isn't that almost half of your people?

Based Croatia and damn we are taking way too much shitskins

This confirms that Hungary is most cucked.

some came but then fled to countries like sweden and germany
pretty nice tb h

kek

geodude?

In my experience it is Portugal in Western Europe. Outside of Lisbon and more recently the Algarve it is really homogeneous and even the more diverse parts like Lisbon are fine as Muslims are almost non-existent. It is just a case of avoiding the African ghettos.

Then of course Poland are pretty great to the East.

poland

These are applications, not accepted migrants.

Moldova
Nobody wants Moldova
Moldova is shame

Cucking by refugees is not the only form of cucking, don't forget being cucked by dumb kleptocrats and so.
Eastern Europe is utter shit and in no way better than the west. Replace liberal crybabies and abhumans with morons and poverty. Same crap.

Switzerland is the only beacon of hope.

scotland

Italy is overrun as well

>switzerland
>cucked
are you fucking retarded?

>Switzerland
You mean Switzerslavia?

Ah, well, when we talk about refugees then you may be correct. I wrongly associated refugees with the general muslimization of the country and Switzerland has some muslims

you ruined my imagination

Moldova, Ukraine, Albania and Kosovo. These places are even worse than war-torn Syria.

Sorry, but it only makes sense that the clean part of europe is represented by someone strong.

>You mean Switzerslavia?

Wait. I thought it was Switzalbania

>middle of Slovenia
>cutting off the best part

you just crossed the line man

Portugal pledged to take 10000 refugees, but only 200 wanted to go there. And it's the only european country which it's muslim population will not grow.

>5

:>

Yurope has a .008% immigrant population

.001% inside the EU

anyone who tells you there is a massive majority of muslims is trying to manipulate you.

the crime rate in sweden and germany are much much lower than any state in america.

Source?