Mike Cernovich

What did he mean by this ?

Weaponized narcissism and willful self-delusion

Id expect no less from a man who sucked off a tranny.

This is fake, right?

lmao sauce?

Source?

>people have adverse reaction to product I'm shilling
>th-they're just not open minded enough for it

me and him have the same dealer

this guy is full of shit and full of him self

same thing in his case

hes like pharmacuck

another e-celeb that needs to be ignored and left to die

"My super Gorilla-Vitality serum is growing spider eggs in my brain. Take that, feminism"

He's slamming meth to stay WOKE

Digits confirm it

Cernovich blown the fuck out

Kek

Is this Stef's friend that just sits on his laptop on periscope all day?

That he probably took some speed.

Also, he's going to start selling shady supplements like Alex Jones and Joe Rogan

He's hooked on meth.

is there really people who buy infowars supplements and other weird pills from shady merchants online

That Alex Jones is going to learn how it's done.

We're on the cusp of some next-level shit right here.

Yeah

Kek what the fuck is with all this drug addict alt-right "intellectuals". Is it so hard just to be an honest and intelligent person in this community? Maybe we are on the wrong side of history.

literally copying jones, at least alex has actually produced decent content and gone to real life events over the years.

Yes and sometimes they feed them to their kids too. It's not even just Alex Jones quackery, the supplement business is a multi billion dollar unregulated mess.

the meme becomes self-aware

Hey OP, for a serious answer, some drugs actually help to grow new neurons in your brain. This is seen very commonly with certain SSRIs such as Zoloft and Lexapro.

The problem is that there is no way to control the changes caused by these. You have no way of knowing whether it will create new problems or relieve old ones or do nothing noticeable, or some combination of all of these.

Venlafaxine (prescribed to me during grad school) completely destroyed my ability to concentrate. It nearly made me fail out of school, and it's ruined my post-graduation career.

>tfw to stupid to handle mike's drugs

don't you find it funny how all the e-celebs that start pandering to Sup Forums eventually go insane? it's like they can't handle it you know?

mike has always been big on nootropics, going back to at least 2012

butthurt LARPers cant handle the fact that Richard Spencer is a media whore who got BTFO and is now David Duke 2.0

buy my placebo sugar pills, is what he meant

seriously, nootropics are such a scam, its easy money if you get people to buy in

would rather have cernovich around than not though